The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lyblox7tm51r7kjg4o1_500.jpg
#

Changed ;) ...but think the quote will probably be the same... :eek:

Last edited:
I went to quote that too....then realized how much epilepsy it would cause. Brit, I think a less garish sign would still give you the right result.

Pudding skins?

LT_Oh lord, I've become an Otaku Narutard..:eek:

Yeah, when you make the old kind of pudding, with a mix and real milk. As it cools, it forms a skin on top. That's such a good part of the experience of having pudding! And all you youngsters who only get the ready made pudding cups are missing out on this! :)

LT: I don't know what that is.

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill

you know~ if I shoot you in the face with a .45...and then bury you in quick lime and acid~ until the acid eats your bones...and melts your flesh into bubbling goo? No one will know that I knew you...

just a thought.

followed by~

Gods, Boi...Obsess much?

killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill

you know~ if I shoot you in the face with a .45...and then bury you in quick lime and acid~ until the acid eats your bones...and melts your flesh into bubbling goo? No one will know that I knew you...

just a thought.

followed by~

Gods, Boi...Obsess much?

BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT! THE TEAM UP YOU NEVER IMAGINED!

just a thought.

followed by~

Gods, Boi...Obsess much?

mmmm Happy thoughts.

BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT! THE TEAM UP YOU NEVER IMAGINED!

Honestly, from a strictly voyeuristic viewpoint, I've imagined that team-up many times. There were even a few murders in those imaginations...which may speak volumes for the creepiness my brain contains...

Honestly, from a strictly voyeuristic viewpoint, I've imagined that team-up many times. There were even a few murders in those imaginations...which may speak volumes for the creepiness my brain contains...

Fr33kness!!

*attacks with many hugs and stuff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back