Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Greetings

I have to say, that having been monogamous for seventeen years I am still getting comfortable with the new older more sexually adventurous me. It’s been a long time since I tried to flirt and give off a sexually available vibe. Turns out flirting is not like riding a bike. We would love to meet a woman who we have some sort of relationship with - not a lifetime commitment but more than a one night stand kind of thing. Not exactly sure how one goes about finding a girlfriend who also likes my husband and doesn’t mind if he watches. How do you work that into a conversation?

Ladies' house party

Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath

Hi all:
New to this board, and I find it interesting...especially the chatter about all-girl parties. So let me throw out a long-range idea:

Come warm weather, I would love to host a girls-only weekend party at our place in the Maryland suburbs of Washington. We are on big and secluded acreage and have a pool that is afforded privacy by a stockade fence. It is great of nude sunbathing and skinny dipping -- and yes indeed, sex under the sun when you want it!

Husband Hal and I are into sexual sharing -- I hate the word swinging; it means dopey guys with big bellies and little dicks, with dumb wives to match -- so we host couple parties from time to time. But the several all-female parties that I hae staged came off quite well. I had "talked sex" with several neighborhood ladies who seemed interested in a walk on the wild side, and two of them came over and had their first woman-woman experiences (or so they said; one seemed to know what to do without any coaching).

In any event, I want to do a party again, and bring in some new people to mix with old friends -- and especially woman who want to "try it." I have a reputation for being a skilled ice-breaker at parties, and I know how to put a nervous woman at ease.

I laugh when I think about an outdoor party, given the weather here, and a week of freezing weather. But the prospect does give me something to think about --and to inspire me to stop typing right now and treat myself to a good mid-afternooi Jill Off!

And, oh but do wish that one of you was here to help me cum, and to let me have at our pussy with tender fingers and a demanding mouth and roaming tongue.....

Bye bye and good weekend

Kath

Interesting... ;)

Back