Eating Your Own Cum

Haven't had the pleasure of others, yet.

I try but as the original post said, the act of cumming takes the sex drive down a bit.

However, recent dare from FWB had my legs back over my head and cock pointing at my face. No choice but to taste it.... Not sure, might just have to do it again!
 
tumblr_na4mdhmZAD1qzqbf4o1_400.gif


tumblr_n3ixem1e0E1tt4poqo1_400.gif


anybody hungry?
 
I'm lucky enough to get text messages telling me to jack-off and eat it

Lucky guy. I think we'd all have a better chance of eating our cum if we got such encouragement. Whoever you've got on the other end of those messages, don't let her (or him) go.
 
I just ate my cum from my wife's pussy for the first time last night and it was great! We were both surprised at how much it turned us on and can't wait to do it again.
 
tasted my cum

Usually I cum at least once a day, but last week I didn't cum for three days, and then edged for two days. On the second day I slipped on my improvised cock ring on for the last few hours before I knew I would cum. Then laid back and edged some more. As I near the point of no return I remove my cock ring, almost straight away I felt some cum, not precum which I love to lick from my fingers, but thick white cum leak from my cock on to my fingers, I looked at it and then slipped my fingers in to my mouth and sucked them clean.
So why did I share this, well for those that have the problem of losing the urge after you cum this is possibly one way of overcoming it. I ended shooting a massive load all over my chest, almost reached my mouth.
 
I try but as the original post said, the act of cumming takes the sex drive down a bit.

However, recent dare from FWB had my legs back over my head and cock pointing at my face. No choice but to taste it.... Not sure, might just have to do it again!

I manage to get very close without actually getting off and get a palm full. Have you tried again?
 
freeze it,
I save up loads defrost it and play with it while masturbating, the other week i must of saved 10+ loads, put it all in my mouth, Then whilst watching some cuckold compilation dribbled some out rubbed it on my cock , On my ass hole and swallowed the lot before coming. Felt very dirty afterwards. It was nice
 
LUV my own cum...

Enjoy tasting my own cum...especially when it is draining out of wife's quim!
 
I had a great experience yesterday. Had a snow day, so got up early and was very horny. I wanted to eat my cum, but knew I would chicken out once I ejaculated. So, after watching several clips and reading stories, I shot my load onto a paper plate.

Several hours later, after some shoveling and a shower, I started watching some cum eating videos. Of course, this got me fired up again, so I went a got the plate. I also took my wife's dildo out of her nightstand.

Watching videos, kneeling on the floor by my bed, I would dip the dildo into my cum and lick it from the dildo. I pretended I was servicing one of the guys on the video. The more I licked off of it the more I wanted. I ended up cumming onto the plate again.

Writing about this has me wanting to do it again. Wish I could keep the urge once I ejaculate. Anyone else ever try this?
 
Back
Top