Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this new student in my class, a freshman, I can't get her image out of my head. She always sits right up front and I can easily see down her blouse when I walk past her. She has already stopped by my office several times, unlike any other student, and it is only the 2nd week of classes :confused: oh much too dangerous....

mary louise parker
and this hot twenty something young lady who comes into where i work on occasion. aleesha. god she's tall, sexy, and beautiful.

A certain gal I just hung out with for the first time. Ironically we've known each other distantly, for years, having been in the same high-school church choir and now at the same college (even though we've never been in them at the same time, since I am four years older than her). We only just started chatting online recently, and I'm realizing I really like her. And being super cute doesn't hurt. (Probably no action even if she does like me, though, because I don't think she's that liberal. I've gotten used to the idea that I'm not getting laid until my wedding night. 'Cause most of the girls who wouldn't make me wait... I'm not attracted to.)

Alternately, still Jennifer Connelly. I've discovered that, if there is a physical archetype which is most attractive to me, she represents it: dark hair, pale skin, and on that thin line where she still has curves but isn't svelte. (Lesser figures acceptable.) It took me a long time to realize this because the first girl I ever loved was actually blonde/blue. (No idea about her figure, because we were six, but I fondly imagine that she became slim without being flat.)

Still have the hots for the ample bod of my best friend's married daughter, who I've been sharing sexual fantasies with for the past three years by email. She is great at getting me to jack off by words alone. She tells me she gets the same reaction to my words back to her. She recently asked me to mail her a piece of tissue into which I had deposited some sperm, and says she then rubbed it into her wet pussy just after her daily condom fuck from her husband. We're both hoping it impregnated her. Time will tell. Our relationship is the closest to actual incest either one of us have ever had, because we both have fantasized for a long time about having sex with our respective siblings.

the pleasure is all mine dear. You sure seem to be fun.
I'm told I am LOTS of fun......
Still have the hots for the ample bod of my best friend's married daughter, who I've been sharing sexual fantasies with for the past three years by email. She is great at getting me to jack off by words alone. She tells me she gets the same reaction to my words back to her. She recently asked me to mail her a piece of tissue into which I had deposited some sperm, and says she then rubbed it into her wet pussy just after her daily condom fuck from her husband. We're both hoping it impregnated her. Time will tell. Our relationship is the closest to actual incest either one of us have ever had, because we both have fantasized for a long time about having sex with our respective siblings.

This sounds rather HOT!!!

And btw I want to fuck yertle

I want to fuck, suck, caress, and make love to my man. :D

And since he is into role playing, I can have a plethora of other men without cheating on him! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back