A story in my head.....

Tardis40

Virgin
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Posts
2
I have this story in my head of a woman or a man hitting a dead mall like 2 days before it's torn down, stripping naked and walking around trying not to get caught but enjoying the idea of both public nudity and doing in a place where you aren't supposed to be. I'm working on it but for some reason I can't get it out of my head. Any help would be appreciated.
 
How about it's not just one person, but a club of urban adventurers. Maybe they are nudists on all of their adventures, or maybe it's just this one time. Either way, hours of naked time in relative seclusion is bound to lead to some interesting trysts. Especially in, say, the mattress department of the anchor department store.
 
There have been a couple movies filmed in malls before they were torn down. Maybe it starts as a bit of faux public nudity for a couple days. Then they wake up to a film crew!
 
And in a situation like this, you are bound to have someone in the mall trying to find wire, piping, or whatever for money who may come across the nudist.
 
I envisage a post-apocalyptic scenario with various gangs of mall-rats fighting for control of the supermall turf (which includes a Kroger market with lots of canned goods). One foraging group is captured and abused by another group, and them by another. Lots of non-con. One weird sect hangs out in the Victoria's Secret store; another in the GameStop shop. Subcultures collide. Sex happens. Hilarity ensues.
 
and here I simply thought that a group broke in because the common area is a perfect hub for a rave.... with lots of folks sneaking into enpty stroes for sex, or just having sex right in public.
 
I remember a CFNM video and pictures of a naked man being led through a mall by his mistress(?), bystanders gaping or participating. I kind of assumed that it was one of those malls that had gone under and the bystanders were extras. The only problem with that assumption was that all the stores had product in their windows and their names over their entrances. Besides, if those were extras, they employed a lot of them. :D
 
and here I simply thought that a group broke in because the common area is a perfect hub for a rave.... with lots of folks sneaking into enpty stroes for sex, or just having sex right in public.
#FlashMob #NakedRave #BringCondoms #StarlightMall #Midnight
 
Back
Top