Leftists say boycott LL Bean for making GOP contributions

water505

Literotica Guru
What's next? Disclaimers on advertisements and labels on products warning consumers if the company or its employees have taken a political stance? Leftists are determined to politicize everything and divide us as much as possible. These idiotic schemes usually backfire. LL Bean will probably get plenty of support from its customers just like Chick Fil A did.

Trump Tweets for his deplorables to pick up the slack...

:D ;) ;)

Round one to Trump.

The Clemson Don

Stupid boycotts like this are free advertising for the targeted companies.

Who is trying to deny someone's free speech, Gomer?

Say anything you want. Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

Exactly, so why are you so upset about a boycott? You're a good little trumpateer.

What's next? Disclaimers on advertisements and labels on products warning consumers if the company or its employees have taken a political stance? Leftists are determined to politicize everything and divide us as much as possible. These idiotic schemes usually backfire. LL Bean will probably get plenty of support from its customers just like Chick Fil A did.

This is not "upset."

"Upset should be made of sterner stuff."

You let Luk get the drop on you in a game of half-wit?

Very, very sad day Jimi...

Now, now... I knew the honeymoon wasn't going to last, Flatlander but HALFWIT?

I'm wounded to my very core, and may well go hide in my mommy's basement, with all the rest. :D

Now, now... I knew the honeymoon wasn't going to last, Flatlander but HALFWIT?

I'm wounded to my very core, and may well go hide in my mommy's basement, with all the rest. :D

I didn't say you were a half wit...,

;)

I said you fell into the sand trap of a half wit and I think you should know better.

At no point has anyone in this thread been upset about the boycott other than Luk's idiotic assertion that he walked into the middle of an angered ORANGE mob on the rampage to take down the good intentions of the beautiful people of the Left.

And, who is Luk?

This place is so fucking full of cowards & alts these days, I can't keep up.

But, as most of you recall, I'm fairly slow... :D

I didn't say you were a half wit...,

;)

I said you fell into the sand trap of a half wit and I think you should know better.

At no point has anyone in this thread been upset about the boycott other than Luk's idiotic assertion that he walked into the middle of an angered ORANGE mob on the rampage to take down the good intentions of the beautiful people of the Left.

Gomen nasai, sensei...

I shall endeavour to do better, FormerKansan-san. :eek:

And, who is Luk?

This place is so fucking full of cowards & alts these days, I can't keep up.

But, as most of you recall, I'm fairly slow... :D

Disgust was formerly known as Lukatmydick...

He trolls any and everything not far left with homosexual insults.

So, wait a sec? I can't continue to be Swiss and like you both?

AWWWW, shit! That smacks of stoopid Yankee politix, eh? :rolleyes:

Gomen nasai, sensei...

I shall endeavour to do better, FormerKansan-san. :eek:

All it takes is a quick reading to see that there is no anger here, but the gloating of seeing a man purportedly of the Republican Party not simply and humbly taking a smackdown from the hard Left, but actually turning the tables on them.

It's been a long time coming like when The Orange Don called out the CNN reporter and basically told him to shut the fuck up, he wasn't getting a question because his organization pushed fake news.

Fake News was a left-wing meme thrown out to delegitimize FOX News and he made it boomerang. The NYT realized the smackdown and announced that the phrase "Fake News" is now banned on their pages...

;) ;)

So, wait a sec? I can't continue to be Swiss and like you both?

AWWWW, shit! That smacks of stoopid Yankee politix, eh? :rolleyes:

You can be anything you claim to be.

But I've more Swiss running in my veins than yours I'll wager. ;) ;)

It's German Swiss, which may not be the same thing as Templar Swiss and their banking system...

There is very little information from your fair Republic to which I give unreserved credence these days... CNN & Faux News are equal, in my view. They just have different target markets... perpetuating the disconnect that y'all seem to enjoy so much.:D

Back