The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I have resisted the urge to plant a garden. Fruit trees not withstanding.

Homemade pork sausage, mac and cheese, and black-eyed peas for supper. About as country as you can get.

The sun came out and things are looking up.Torture again in the morning.

I see the cardiologist tomorrow about what the implant recorded so far.

Not even talking about today. I'm wiped. Weekend wanted now.....

its-wednesday.jpg

And a very soggy Good Morning to all. (It's [still] raining)
:

We had 25mm (1 inch) of rain today in Sydney, but in Northern Coastal NSW and S.E. Queensland including Brisbane they had 400mm in the day and expect another 200mm tomorrow. This is the aftermath of Cyclone(Hurricane) "Debbie" which crossed the coast in mid-north Queensland 3 days ago. Very severe flooding of course - much more damaging than the original cyclone.

And in Western Queensland they are still in the grip of severe drought and 40 degree temperatures (centigrade).

We had 25mm (1 inch) of rain today in Sydney, but in Northern Coastal NSW and S.E. Queensland including Brisbane they had 400mm in the day and expect another 200mm tomorrow. This is the aftermath of Cyclone(Hurricane) "Debbie" which crossed the coast in mid-north Queensland 3 days ago. Very severe flooding of course - much more damaging than the original cyclone.

And in Western Queensland they are still in the grip of severe drought and 40 degree temperatures (centigrade).

It seems a pity that modern science/ engineering cannot seem to find a way of getting that vast quantity of water to the more arid regions.

But here ? it's stopped raining !
Whoopee - coffee in the garden!

It's a latte and writing day! Hope everyone is enjoying theirs. :rose:

Oh its been a loooong day. Now relaxing with my last coffee of the day. Soon I am outa here and I can resume plotting for "One Night in Bangkok." LW readers are going to love it. Troll attack coming soon to a story near you ..... wooo hooo.

I gotta drink less caffeinated coffee. I am so wired....

Evening all.

It has been an interesting day.

I'm a quart low on caffeine and slowly catching up. I'm thinking shrimp for supper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back