The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleepy? well, wake up...I want a good game of word chain game :)

same...just a bit more red wine. We had company for dinner. :D

I'll try ... but I didn't get a nap this afternoon after starting work at 3 a.m. :rolleyes:

And I need to be rested so I can deliver a hat tomorrow :D

Why did you start work at 3 am?

Oh, yes. You don't want to sleep through that! ;)

I start work at 3 a.m. because that's when they tell me to be there :rolleyes:

Actually, it's when the truck comes in and I get it unloaded and put away...

I don't know about Nero, but by Friday afternoon, I need a nap. Today should have been relatively easy but knocking heads with hormonally deranged 12-year-olds and (military expletives deleted here) colleagues wears me out. You know, if everyone was just smart enough to do what I tell them the world would run a lot better!
:rolleyes:

I don't know about Nero, but by Friday afternoon, I need a nap. Today should have been relatively easy but knocking heads with hormonally deranged 12-year-olds and (military expletives deleted here) colleagues wears me out. You know, if everyone was just smart enough to do what I tell them the world would run a lot better!
:rolleyes:

I think so too, Bear....

I'm doing OK for the moment ... and actually have a few more errands to run. I just need to find the motivation to get up and get moving :rolleyes:

Can't help you there. I'm in my jammies and have no motivation but to play here for tonight. :)

I need hugs...I really hate mean people..they suck...:( I just read the filth from BFW ...I don't think I can even pray for his/hers soul...so much hate...

Yes...I need a hug....

I need hugs...I really hate mean people..they suck...:( I just read the filth from BFW ...I don't think I can even pray for his/hers soul...so much hate...

Yes...I need a hug....

bear {{{HUGS}}}}

BFW, Scouries and JBJ will chose their own circle in Hell. Worry not for them.

Other than that, how are you doing, dear one?

I'm doin very well tonight Bear and how are you? Did you have a fun Birthday?

I was well fed and liquored up. I've been walking to work and find that I am invigorated and sleeping even better. And on that note, I have a terrorier who is whimpering for an evening walk. I shall return in about a half hour or so.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I was well fed and liquored up. I've been walking to work and find that I am invigorated and sleeping even better. And on that note, I have a terrorier who is whimpering for an evening walk. I shall return in about a half hour or so.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

LOL...tend to your baby....:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back