The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the mind that many men who get toupees know that they aren't going to fool anyone, so they might as well make them outlandish and obvious. No one can laugh at you louder than you can laugh at yourself, after all. ;)

My GM has one. She's two years younger than me. :p

'Night, Molly. :kiss:

That deserves [[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]] and :kiss:es

Take heart, Angel. you're with friends.

Thanks slyc. :rose:

Night Molly.

Yes, we do. You should have seen me last June. I had a bald spot on the back of my head. It's growing back in again, thank heavens. It's horrible what stress can do.

I did make up my mind to do it, but every time I'm ready to leave, someone pulls the rug from under my feet. I'll get there some day.

That's it for me. I'm off to bed. Good night, everyone.

Good night Darlin' :kiss::rose:

I'm of the mind that many men who get toupees know that they aren't going to fool anyone, so they might as well make them outlandish and obvious. No one can laugh at you louder than you can laugh at yourself, after all. ;)

You may have a point there...my hair was fine to begin with so it looks like I'm thinning out...but I'm not. Neretheless, if I was I think I'd shave my head and be done with it. I could still comb my eyebrows. :D

You may have a point there...my hair was fine to begin with so it looks like I'm thinning out...but I'm not. Neretheless, if I was I think I'd shave my head and be done with it. I could still comb my eyebrows. :D

I always had the thickest mop of black hair growing up. Now, though, it's really getting thin in both the back and top. Once I start straying toward comb-over land, I'll do the same thing you mentioned: shave it off.

Then I'll have to get a tan. ;)

I always had the thickest mop of black hair growing up. Now, though, it's really getting thin in both the back and top. Once I start straying toward comb-over land, I'll do the same thing you mentioned: shave it off.

Then I'll have to get a tan. ;)

A #3 1/2 buzz cut makes thinning hair all stand up and look like more than is really there. Much better than a stupid comb-over.

A #3 1/2 buzz cut makes thinning hair all stand up and look like more than is really there. Much better than a stupid comb-over.

I'm SOL in that regard. :( I was the only guy in boot with a real flat top...my hair was (and is) so fine a can of butch wax couldn't make it stand up. :D

The way we do my hair now is pretty close to that. Run a #3 on a set of clippers and let Secret do her best. But I can always see where it's thinning.

*is happy I just have long hair and don't have to worry. Pull it up and be done!*

Oh, but long hair looks so much better when it's down . . . caressing bare shoulders . . . demurely gracing the curves of beautiful breasts . . . *ahem*

Oh, but long hair looks so much better when it's down . . . caressing bare shoulders . . . demurely gracing the curves of beautiful breasts . . . *ahem*

Not to mention tugging on it during certain sex acts. *cough* :devil:

:) It used to be long enough to sit on. Now it's long enough to be a pain.

Want a cough drop.:devil:

glad no one mentioned that.

Angel . . . if I can offer a sympathetic voice for what you're morose about, let me do so now.

:kiss:

As I said earlier, you're with friends. Don't forget that.

Angel . . . if I can offer a sympathetic voice for what you're morose about, let me do so now.

:kiss:

As I said earlier, you're with friends. Don't forget that.
Thanks Slyc. Just knowing people care is helping right now. I have to do this on my own. Just don't know how. Not trying to be vauge. Just can't really explain right now.:rose:

Morning peeps.

Afternoon Safe.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back