boredom

Ass

I like a nice small ass, small breasts. Athletic build. Big tits are over-rated.

Luv a smooth firm ass, gripping it, watching as she walks, but also love breasts, mostly a handful and no more, but I have enjoyed some very lovely large breasts too

tfw you go out with some friends but they're all a buzzkill so now you're stuck here on a friday when winter break has started...

Ass. Now don't get me wrong, I love playing with a pair of breasts, but asses just have so many more possibilities. So many ways to lick, suck, finger, tease and fuck.

I use to be a total boob guy but I have started to appreciate a great ass more and more....can I be greedy and say both?

I use to be a total boob guy but I have started to appreciate a great ass more and more....can I be greedy and say both?

I have grown to love a nice ass especially watching my dick slide between her cheeks and then disappear between into her cunt.

Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

They are equally appealing and great.

Boobs are great - both large and small - for licking and sucking hard nipples, the sensitivity of which can really start to get a woman so wet.

Ass, however - nothing like getting a good firm hold or grab in a variety of positions and it can't helped but be spanked both firm and hard, especially during doggie.

Total ass man, a nice pair of breasts that are presented well are very sexy. However once out, they are much the same. NOT ALL ASSES ARE CREATED EQUALLY. Lol. Some are small, some are thick, round, slim. Then there are the fun ones that require attention, like spanking, grabbing, groping, pinching, licking, biting...I’m getting ahead of myself. Ass, ass all the way.

I love curves of all kinds but am definitely a boobs man. For one thing, I love the way they move during sex and being able to hold them while looking my lover in the eye. The one downside of doggy style, which feels amazing, is that I can’t see her face (unless facing a mirror, but even that isn’t the same).

Nothing beats a pair of round, form breasts wrapped around my cock at just the right moment...:devil:

I love curves of all kinds but am definitely a boobs man. For one thing, I love the way they move during sex and being able to hold them while looking my lover in the eye. The one downside of doggy style, which feels amazing, is that I can’t see her face (unless facing a mirror, but even that isn’t the same).

Nothing beats a pair of round, form breasts wrapped around my cock at just the right moment...:devil:

Nice avatar

For daily fun, I am definitely a boob man. So enjoyable for both of us. However, for weekly pleasure, there is nothing like taking tight ass and filling it up.

Ass and small boobs. "Any more than a handful is a waste" good friend gave me that nice piece of advice.

Back