Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

I smile when I feel Michele’s legs wrap around my thighs after I move into her embracing arms. I move my hands down around her hips and enclose around her curvy cheeks of her behind. I can’t get over the way I enjoy feeling her body interweaving around with my own. The feel of her breasts pressed against mine as we engage in a moment of snuggling brings a new mixture to the water surrounding us.

“Sister? I was hoping for something a little more intimate.” I smile before watching her lips come to mine. I moan as I feel her soft lips press to mine slightly parting my lips accepting her soft morsel as we kiss each other deeply. I never want this moment to end as I pull her even more into me. I press her back against the wall of the Jacuzzi for support while I bring up my right hand to the curve of her right breast where I began to palm and caress her luscious ampleness.

I pull slightly away from her soft lips. “Shall we go for round three?” I lightly push her face to the left before lowering my lips to the soft flesh of her neck where I begin to bite and lick her flesh teasingly.
 
“Shall we go for round three?” Alysa suggests before lowering her lips to the soft flesh of Michele's neck to bite and lick her flesh teasingly.

“That was my plan,” Michele admits. Slipping her hands down Alysa's hips, she grasps her buttocks and draws Alysa forward while simultaneously thrusting her own hips such that their womanhoods come together in a sensual kiss. Michele's hips start to rock to maintain this voluptuous genital stimulation.

“Being 'sisters' can be 'intimate,'” Michele grunts in time with the thrusting of her hips. “If you're 'scissor sisters.'”
 
"Are you always such an unselfish gentleman?" Mary asked rhetorically as she and Prince Carl broke their kiss.

She recovered two plush white cotton robes from an outdoor cabinet on the pool-house patio and handed one to him. Once covered, they strolled hand in hand back across the lawn to the manor house.
 
Dawn captured Malcolm's stiff penis just behind the head with her upper lip while pressing up on it from underneath with her tongue. Maintaining this soft and slick grip, she rotated her entire body until her hips hovered over his face in a classic sixty-nine position. She lowered her womanhood within range of his mouth.
 
Malcolm let out a soft moan as Dawn's lips encircled the head of his cock. He could only glance as she moved her body, covering his face once again with her womanhood. His tongue went back to work as he licked the sweet nectar of her body. She certainly did taste good, for that he was quite glad. He struggled a bit against the tethers, wishing a bit he could use his hands, but content to only be there right now.
 
Carl donned his robe and took her arm as the walked back. " Unselfish? Perhaps, but then again I have been able to sample your delights twice so far my dear and I do hope you will stay long enough for me to once again maybe take delight in your company. However if not it has been an enjoyable time has it not? If you wish to sample other delights who am I to stop you? Such is the nature of this place. It would be rude of me to stop you and truthfully I have no wish to."

As they entered the house they could hear the sounds of a piano being played and a rich voice singing.

"If I am not mistaken my dear, that sounds like one of your targets now," he said grinning. "Shall we investigate?"
 
Dawn's moan vibrated upon Malcolm's erection as he licked her womanhood. She sucked once on it, then lifted her head long enough to say: "You're going to have to make me come at least one more time before you'll get to come."

She lowered her mouth back to his hard organ and took it back, ever so gently, between her lips.
 
Malcolm barely was able to say, "With pleasure" before he let out a muffled moan as his tongue went back to work as Dawn's lips wrapped around his cock. He thought how she seemed to know what she was doing as he felt her lips wrap around it. Working it ever so slowly.

He himself sucking on her clit as she shifted herself so he could. His tongue then slid, parting her nether lips and tasting her. He was able to push in deep, so loving her taste.
 
As Mary and Carl entered the house, they could hear someone playing a piano and a rich voice singing.

"If I am not mistaken my dear," Carl chuckled. "That sounds like one of your targets now. Shall we investigate?"

"'Investigate,' at least," she replied with a giggle as they followed the music into the grand parlor.
 
Chrissy looked up as Prince Carl Gustav and Deputy Mary Green walked into the grand parlor, dressed in just the plush white robes ubiquitously available in the mansion's every bathroom and its pool house. She uncurled off the couch and tiptoed over to them. She nodded to where Maurice sat at the piano. "I've been sitting here a while now. He hasn't even acknowledged me with as much as a nod. He just keeps singing and playing."

She smiled and shrugged in amused bewilderment.
 
Nearing the climax of his performance, Maurice began to transition the song sequence into minor notes, his playing becoming less sporadic and penetrating towards the end. His fingers settling on C and D scale. By now, there'd been quite an audience gathered in that parlor. He turned from his seated station, to make eye contact with Josephine's Chef who'd been conversing with the officer he'd spoken to earlier by the poolside and the regal-looking gentleman accompanying her. He stood up from the bench and maneuvered closer to where Chrissy and the others had been, he extended a hand to the lower half of Chrissy's back. Just above her hip, and kinda close to her ass but not quite as casual as you would expect a lover to be, it resembled his early boldness. Maurice was full of that kind of improvised charm. "So, you've finally come back from your poolside excursion... I suppose you've had more than your fill then, Green?" His eyes flicked, He briefly looked her up and down in her robe, then engaging his Chef friend . " I had a little something else in mind for some parlor entertainment. The piano was just the entrée. A warm up to our exhibition. I know of your preference, but you're free to to join in as well. "
 
Last edited:
Although not what Mary expected, Maurice's enigmatic invitation had her curious. She smiled as he apprised her body and shifted her stance to expose a little more thigh.

"What sort of parlor game are you planning?" she asked. "I got into some trouble last time I played 'Never Have I Ever.'"
 
The feel of Michele's soft hands sliding down my frame sends waves of wanting desire surging through my womanhood, only to collide with the heated waves of pleasure stemming from our lower contact with each other.

"Oh Michele!" I moan while pushing me hips harder against her. "I don't know what has overcame me but your driving me crazy. I can't seem to resist this urge of wanting to be with you." I push my body forward, wanting to feel her breast against mine.

My hands begin to slide over her body, fingers caressing her soft flesh with a sensual loving softness. I bring my hands around her front, sliding between our bodies to her soft womanhood. I slowly began to stimulate her swollen clit with my fingers. "So care to move into the corner for this interesting proposition to occur." I smile at her.
 
When Malcolm sucked Dawn's clitoris, her moan vibrated across his erection. Then he slid his tongue down her slit and slipped it deeply into her. Dawn sighed as she moved her mouth to the side of his stiff organ, but she growled against it. "My clit! Go back to my clit!"
 
Malcolm heard the scream giving him directions. His teeth found her clit as he pulled on it and then sucked it. His cock quivered at the excitement of Dawn's voice. He was aching for her touch.
 
"So," Alysa smiles as she begins to stroke Michele's clitoris. "Care to move into the corner for this interesting proposition to occur."

Groaning with desire, Michele snuggles into one end of the effervescing Jacuzzi.

"This time," Michele pants. "I'll follow your lead."
 
My green orbs follows the sultry flow of Michele’s body as she glides into the corner. I feel myself biting my lower lip as this newly found desire burns within me. I still have that small voice echoing in my mind, questioning the very thoughts that are occupying my mind this very moment, but seeing her gorgeous body and knowing how that body feels next to mine outweighs that small echo.

I smile deviously upon hearing her words of surrender to my whims and wonder just how long that will last. Michele seems to have this gentle side about her, nonetheless one that knows what she wants when that moment comes about and achieves to subtlety slide into that position, not that I care when she does this for it always ends up making me want more of her.

I bring my focus back upon the desire that seems to want to choke the air from my lunges the longer I put off from touching her. My eyes lock to hers as I turn and slide between her legs, sliding my right leg under her left thigh and hooking around her bum. I slide my right leg over left thigh and hook my leg around her waist. I push into her till I feel her clit pressing against mine. I put my hand upon her left hip for support as I begin to sway my hips side to side.

I close my eyes as waves of pleasuring sensation pushes the level of my heated desire to the next level. “Fuck!” I hiss as the lust of wanting more of her pushes me to speed up my swaying.. “Michele!” I moan as I near my release.
 
Dawn's back arched when Malcolm resumed sucking and licking her clitoris. She threw back her head, taking her mouth away from his erection and screamed in orgasm, her womanhood thrusting against his mouth.

Momentarily spent, she rolled off of him and lay panting. After a minute she caught her breath, sat up and spun on the mattress to put her feet on the floor.

"Did I hear music before?" she asked rhetorically as she stood up and turned to face Malcolm. "I think I'll go see where it came from."

Not bothering to dress, she walked toward the door. Turning back, she looked pointedly at Malcolm's wrists and ankles, binding him securely to the bed, and chuckled. "Don't go anywhere while I'm gone."

With a wink, she slipped out of the room.
 
Michele gasps with intense pleasure as Alysa wiggles her hips from side to side, rubbing their clitorises against each other. Michele thrusts her womanhood tighter against Alysa's and mimics her movements.

"Fuck!" Alysa responds to the redoubled stimulation. Her breathing quickly shallows and speeds up. She begins moaning Michele's name.

"That's it, Baby!" Michele grunts as their reciprocal shimmying ignites ecstasy in her loins. "Come for me.... Come with me!"
 
“My God!” Escaped my lips with each continuous waves of pleasure that relentlessly assaulted my spine with each perpetual grind against Michele’s clit. I found myself pushing harder and swaying faster against her while the burning sensation exploded throughout my body bringing me closer. “Oh Fuck! Michele!” I grasp her hip tighter, pulling her more against me.

My eyes shoots to hers when she tells me to come for her, to come with her. I can see the burning lust deep in her eyes knowing that she too desired a claiming release. This look upon her face, knowing that it mirrored mine pushed me harder to please this woman whom I have found comfort in. Her needs seemed to be the only thing that I cared for at the moment, so I pushed harder, moved faster, wanting to mix my release with hers.

I continued to stare into her eyes while my body trembled and jerked from the intimate contact between us. “Michele!” I scream out as my eyes roll back to the intense release that shoots my heavy cream into the swirling waters. “Come here!” I move forward and pull Michele into a deep passionate kiss as I continue to twitch and jerk to the continuous waves of pleasure.

“My God what the hell am I going to do? Every time I look at you I feel as if I just took an aphrodisiac!” I smile as I pull away from her still breathing heavily from the release. I put my hand upon her cheek and stare into her eyes. “Thank you for showing me this side of life.” I wondered if this feeling I was having would only pertain to Michele? I remove my hand and move back away from her. “I think I will have to keep my distance and close my eyes if we ever plan on making it back downstairs!” I smile at her.
 
It took time for Michele to recover from her mutual orgasm with Alysa. Alysa's kiss felt like a wondrous dream. Her first words afterwards went uncomprehended.

“Thank you for showing me this side of life,” Michele finally heard Alysa say as she moved back to her side of the bubbling Jacuzzi and smiled playfully. “I think I will have to keep my distance and close my eyes if we ever plan on making it back downstairs!”

“We could spend our whole day this way,” Michele conceded, slipping down in to hot churning water until it reached her slender neck. Her legs remained tangled with Alysa's, although their womanhoods remained separated. “But there are so many wonderful things to do here that I want to show you. I know you're not here entirely willingly, but I want to convince you never to leave.”
 
My green orbs scanned over the stunning face of Michele while she slid her frame down deeper into the bubbling water. I can feel her legs intertwining with mine as if she didn’t want to completely lose the tactile contact with me, which didn’t bother me whatsoever for I could stay like this for as long as she would allow me or when my skin began to prune up and forced me to get out.

I lick my lips in a teasing fashion when she said we could stay like this all day, but my mind wondered when she confessed that there was many wonderful things here at this abode to do that she wanted to show me all of them. I smiled affectionately when the reasoning behind her statement came to light about wanting me to stay willingly.

“Michele..” I lower myself down into the water, enjoying the soothing effect of the hot massaging water. My gaze moving from her to the water while my mind raced over my feelings. “There has been so much put on my plate this morning that I feel so overwhelmed and uncertain, but to be honest being with you has eased the overwhelming aspect of my situation, but my uncertainty still remains for not knowing what is to come when I come face to face with Josephine once again.” I shift my gaze from the water to her gorgeous eyes. “But I feel at ease when I think that you will be in the same room as I when this happens. I also feel that I can trust you so therefore when you say her actions were abnormal this morning and that she is really a good person I’m willing to give it another chance.”

I close my eyes and tilt my head backwards against the head support of the Jacuzzi. “Besides, I have peaked my interest in the things you want to show me!”
 
Chrissy moved under Maurice's hand like a petted cat.

"What sort of parlor game are you planning?" Mary asked him. "I got into some trouble last time I played 'Never Have I Ever.'"

"Really?" Chrissy snickered. "For me, it was 'Truth or Dare.'"
 
Carl nodded as he heard the two women discussing games. While not growing up in the same country they had similar games and he had indeed grown up playing games like this.

"Truth or dare. No I am never any good at that game. I always pick Dare and never Truth. Finding out the truth about someone is always so boring is it not," he smiled wickedly.
 
Chrissy moved under Maurice's hand like a petted cat.

"What sort of parlor game are you planning?" Mary asked him. "I got into some trouble last time I played 'Never Have I Ever.'"

"Really?" Chrissy snickered. "For me, it was 'Truth or Dare.'"

Maurice's wasn't completely sure if Christine would be comfortable with what he had in mind. He trusted that she didn't take any of this as an insult. He had to use her in some way, to get what he wanted in exchange. How Machiavellian.

"I thought about doing something with pairs, a game called Mirror where there's a dominant partner and a submissive partner working together. The dominants instruct the submissives with specific requests or orders, but they also have to mirror what the other pair is doing. I'm just letting you know it might get a little awkward, but I don't want to compromise you if you're not comfortable with the thought of giving yourself to me. Will you be my partner Ms. Schuster?"


His hands was definitely on top of Chrissy's ass in an overtly sexual manner now, his gaze was set on the officer straight ahead while those strong mahogany hands worked between The Chef's inner thighs. When he was done, his hands retired back to her hips, leaning in with such familiarity, he relaxed his powerful hold of her and he stared into his partner's hazel eyes. " Questions...?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top