College Student and Married Professor Fantasy?

Perhaps she could work her way up to seducing him and building her sexual skill and confidence throughout the semester by first seducing the nerdiest guy in class, then the best looking and funniest student, then the teaching assistant, then her "final exam" is the professor himself.

Of course this will be set in a fantasy world where professors don't get fired for sexual liaisons with their students, right?

The workaround: She's not in any of his classes so she's not HIS student, thus the ethics nazis won't get him. So then, what's their connection?

I'd read it if he was an older professor - like 50ish or something. Not too old - though that would be kinky - but no younger than, say, 42. I like May-December affairs

I'm a fairly new writer to Literotica. Would people want to see a story of a shy, reserved college girl develop into a slut after meeting this married professor that she is extremely attracted to? Kind of working on her seduction skills until she thinks she's ready to seduce him?

I like the older younger relationships but not underage.
Mary

I'd read it.

And I wouldn't worry about the "getting fired" thing. In the world if Literotica, that magically isn't a problem, just like pregnancy and STDs aren't a problem.

I wouldn't worry about the "getting fired" thing. In the world if Literotica, that magically isn't a problem, just like pregnancy and STDs aren't a problem.
Depends on the author's comfort with "suspension of disbelief". In LIT fantasyland, the prof only gives passing grades to students he fucks -- and they all want passing grades, so guess what? And his wife participates. Yeah, sure. IMHO that works for strokers and satires. Otherwise, we either get ethics tension, or a technical workaround (like, student and prof have no scholastic connection).

STD/preggers problems? Hey, I'm putting condoms on my players now! The contemporary ones, anyway. Period pieces (pre-1985) are still mostly bareback.

OK, the story: Shy naive frosh Felicia has some non-academic problem -- maybe her car breaks down. Handsome distinguished prof helps her. They become pals and she's not in any of his classes. Her dorm-mates egg her on to nail the prof but she's shy and moral. Some plot McGuffin breaks down her wall of reserve; she stalks the prof. Yada yada.

I like the idea that the woman is in the professors class and finds him so attractive that she can't stop thinking about him. She is shy and unsure of herself, but goes to his office for extra help on an assignment. She really wants the assignment help. but the whole time can hardly pay attention to what he is saying. Then she keeps going in for help even when she doesn't need it hoping something will happen.

As she spends more time in his office she starts pushing the boundaries. Doing things like standing too close or touching his arm. The professor initially pulls away, but eventually gives in and lets her stand close and touch him. It's a tease story.

Of course she eventually drums up enough courage to kiss him and then things escalate.

I'm a fairly new writer to Literotica. Would people want to see a story of a shy, reserved college girl develop into a slut after meeting this married professor that she is extremely attracted to? Kind of working on her seduction skills until she thinks she's ready to seduce him?

Slept with a Prof in college for a grade.

Anything but a fantasy ... :)

I'd like to see her kidnap him tie him up & force him to lick her out or else she'll slit his throat.

I like the idea that the woman is in the professors class and finds him so attractive that she can't stop thinking about him. She is shy and unsure of herself, but goes to his office for extra help on an assignment. She really wants the assignment help. but the whole time can hardly pay attention to what he is saying. Then she keeps going in for help even when she doesn't need it hoping something will happen.

As she spends more time in his office she starts pushing the boundaries. Doing things like standing too close or touching his arm. The professor initially pulls away, but eventually gives in and lets her stand close and touch him. It's a tease story.

Of course she eventually drums up enough courage to kiss him and then things escalate.

Don't stand.
Don't stand so.
Don't stand so close to me.

Thanks a lot; now I can't get that song out of my head!

I'd like to see her kidnap him tie him up & force him to lick her out or else she'll slit his throat.

As long as he gets some sexual pleasure before she kills him, it's OK here at LIT.

Slept with a Prof in college for a grade.

Anything but a fantasy ... :)

Yeah, this. Half of my female friends in college fucked at least one professor and a few aides.

You're only in danger of being caught if you combine reckless stupidity--i.e. leaving concrete evidence of some sort, like letters, video, bodily fluids--with fucking a batshit crazy student.

Back