Endless Curiosity III

Just to clarify, it's the "weirdest thing YOU have ever masturbated with."

Weird is relative. So, of everything you've used, what was the weirdest? Could just be a thumb. Or a toy. Or ... well, some of you freaks will have used things I've never even considered (I hope), but whatever is your weirdest is good enough for me. :cool:

Is "my ex" an acceptable answer?
Honestly I admit to thinking about trying lots of different things but I discovered the importance of quality toys in college and I can't imagine that any substitute would be better than anything I own.
Except showers, and I consider those sex toys anyway.

I was in preschool. :D On the playground he invited me on a date to run through the sprinklers at his house on Saturday. His mom made us PB&J's and gave us potato chips, Kool-Aid and cupcakes. He must have watched a lot of movies because he kissed me and told me I was beautiful and he wanted to marry me.
:heart:

Bonus: His name was Carl. He was the older brother of a friend and I'd had a crush on him for years. He was too old for me, I was still in high school. My parents would never have let me go, they were pretty strict. I lied and said I was sleeping at a friends that night when he (FINALLY) asked me out. We went for burgers, it all seemed ok but he was giving out mixed signals. He asked if I wanted to go for a drive, I said sure because I was convinced I liked him, he drove me to the middle of nowhere, played the "put out or get out" card and it was pre-cell phones. So I got out and walked back to the nearest populated area in my not so sensible cute date shoes (almost 4 miles I found out later)and found a pay phone and called my best friend. She couldn't drive yet. We didn't want my parents finding out and I somehow figured this was all my fault, so I didn't want to call his sister who could have come to get me. :rolleyes: So my best friend went and asked her neighbor to bring her to get me. He was a nice guy a few years older than us that I'd never noticed before and didn't even hesitate. He also threatened to break Carl's arm.

Bonus 2: After the above story, the neighbor, asked me out 2 weeks later. He liked that I hadn't put up with the bullshit, that I'd been willing to walk home if necessary and I liked that he was a decent guy. He took me for a super fancy dinner and to a movie after insisting on picking me up AT HOME and meeting my parents. He promised to have me home at a reasonable hour and did so. He kissed me twice that night. Once in a way that made my stomach do flips and then again very sweetly at my front door. We dated for over a year after that and we're still friends.

Sorry only just seen this.
Carl's a complete wanker

Wow I saw all the comments here and I'm kind of surprised. And touched. :heart:
I'm pretty sure almost every woman I know has a "Carl story" of sorts.
It's not really that unusual (and also why I was always upfront with my kids about the importance of being where you say you are)

Wow I saw all the comments here and I'm kind of surprised. And touched. :heart:
I'm pretty sure almost every woman I know has a "Carl story" of sorts.
It's not really that unusual (and also why I was always upfront with my kids about the importance of being where you say you are)

Everyone should teach their kids to be Carl-ful.

Sorry, I had to. :D

Everyone should teach their kids to be Carl-ful.

Sorry, I had to. :D

BogusMammothHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

Have you ever taken part in any form of public nudity? A wet T-shirt contest, stripper challenge, nude beach, pose for an art class? If so, details. If not, why not and would you like to?

Bonus: What's the most you've shown on Lit publicly?

Super Bonus: What's the most you've shown a Litster privately?

Super Extra Glitter Bomb Bonus: What's the most you'll show me privately? Prove it. :cool:

What is the strangest object you have ever masturbated with?

Bonus: What made you think "I'm gonna ____ with ____?"

Extra Bonus: Did it work for you? Why or why not?

Super Duper Bonus: Give us the dirty details. :devil:

I think I've told this story before, but . . . I never had a piece of equipment or object that I used for masturbation, but in my younger days I used to use my pull up bar a lot! I realized that pulling myself up to the halfway point and just "hovering" there gave me that special low down tickle. It wasn't before long that my shorts were around my ankles and I was getting the workout of my life. Needless to say I did A LOT of pull ups (at least halfway) over the years.

The thing that I only recently realized was that while I was doing it, my whole body would convulse (as you might imagine--not easy to hold yourself in that position for that length of time) and my feet would BANG into the wall behind me. This created a loud BOOM, BOOM, BOOM sound that probably echoed throughout the whole house. Then I would come out of my room sweating profusely, red-faced, and totally out of breath. Gee, I wonder if everyone in the house (including half the neighborhood) knew what I was doing in there.

I guess I thought I was more stealthy than I actually was--pretty embarrassing now that I think of it.

Also reminds me, I need to go out and buy a new pull up bar. :D

Have you ever taken part in any form of public nudity? A wet T-shirt contest, stripper challenge, nude beach, pose for an art class? If so, details. If not, why not and would you like to?

Super Extra Glitter Bomb Bonus: What's the most you'll show me privately? Prove it. :cool:

Aside from a couple of genuinely accidental occurrences any public nudity would have been skinny dipping.:)

Most shown on Lit would have been a full frontal in one of the pic threads I experimented in a year or so ago. :eek:

See above answer.:eek:

I have gone to a nude beach and was very disappointed in what I saw. I pictured hot, naked college coeds playing volleyball in slow motion, then inviting me over to spread lotion all over their awesome, tight little bodies. What I actually saw was a lot of old, gross, leathery-skinned people standing around talking like they were at a picnic. The friends I was with (including one girl I needed to see naked) lost interest pretty quickly and we decided to go down the beach to the clothed section. My hopes were crushed.

I also went skinny-dipping with friends (some of those same ones) and I did get to see that girl naked, well topless, and it was wonderful. She later became my girlfriend and then I got to see everything--worth the wait! :D

I've shown quite a bit on Lit, in this very thread, actually (page 27 :rolleyes:).

Public/private exhibitionism? No comment :p

Yeah, college-age skinny dipping in pools, lakes and a popular naked beach in upstate NY.

Bonus: Probably a chest photo on this thread recently. You brought out my exhibitionist side ;)

Super Bonus: Full-on Skype :eek:

Super Extra Glitter Bomb Bonus: Is there commensurate reciprocity? I didn't see it mentioned ;)

Wow, it seems I've missed a lot this week. I blame the stomach flu....

I'm weird, in that I like clothes. That and I'm cold all the time, so again, clothes.

Bonus: I've been topless in a few pics I've posted on my profile.

Super Bonus: I've shown a few ladies the package. Two have seen me au natural.

SEGBB: Do you really want to go there? I don't think you can handle the truth! :D

Most shown on Lit would have been a full frontal in one of the pic threads I experimented in a year or so ago. :eek:

*cough*PM me the link*cough*

I've shown quite a bit on Lit, in this very thread, actually (page 27 :rolleyes:).

*cough*You should all go to page 27*cough*It's worth the effort*cough*

Super Extra Glitter Bomb Bonus: Is there commensurate reciprocity? I didn't see it mentioned ;)

*cough*Maybe*cough*Ok, probably not*cough*

Goodness, I need to find a cough drop! :cool:

I am funny about some things. :eek: It takes a lot, like a lot a lot for me to share what is under my clothes. :cool:

I posted my panty covered tush in my profile once, years ago. That is the most I've shared publicly here.

Privately, I have shared more but it is super rare. Topless to a longtime playmate who is no longer here, that was huge for me because it is something I am self conscious about. :eek: To another litster (who also seems to be MIA) I have shared many pics, including ones with my kiddos which makes her super duper special, even tho I had clothes on, because it is like she gets to know me IRL. :eek:

*cough*You should all go to page 27*cough*It's worth the effort*cough*

It is worth it for sure... all soapy and yummy.

I've done the skinny dipping thing before in a river with a group of friends, guys and girls. An appropriate amount of alcohol was involved.

Years ago, with another name, I showed errrrrythang on Lit. Since I came back, I think the most revealing was a couple bra/tummy/panty shots.

Privately? No holds barred. And then some.

What do you want to see JSG? Your wish is my command :rose:

I suspect your pics were very well received and what you've posted as Indie have been great.

The private pic thing with a trusted or special someone just might be more of the norm here if I guess correctly. So enjoy or be enjoyed as the case may be.

It sounds like someone's possibly going to be receiving an interesting pic. ;)

I dropped my bottoms during a truth or dare game at a playground at night when I was about 12.

I haven’t displayed anything here. Publicly, anyway

I generally give birth nude. That's the best I can do on that one.

Bonus: Everything but the kitty. Tastefully, I like to think. When i was new I'd often put something in profile for a few minutes at a time, usually tits or ass. And I briefly had an AmPics thread called Peek-A-Boob. More recently, I've posted in three of my other AmPics threads, most often on The Real Chubby Tummies of Lit. I show skin much less often these days, and typically only where I feel it serves a actual purpose, rather than just getting a rise out of the fellas.

Super Bonus: Everything and then some. Use your imagination.

Glitter Bomb: Um, okay? You can see as much as you like, you goofball. :)

Back