But first, let me take a selfie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_peonip2m0z1sxjv1j_640.jpg

this thread has been looked at twice in the past few days because of [potential] under-age images.

last warning. any further reports and i'll delete it.

To be honest without a government issued ID, it's rather difficult to actually ascertain a person's age

Looks can be VERY deceiving. I know, I'm in my early 50's but because of my youthful looks I'm always misjudged to be in my late 30's

And I know a lot of people that are younger than me that look much, much older.

Last edited:
To be honest without a government issued ID, it's rather difficult to actually ascertain a person's age

Looks can be VERY deceiving. I know, I'm in my early 50's but because of my youthful looks I'm always misjudged to be in my late 30's

Geronimo has a job to do and any pics of people that even look close to underage needs to be deleted ... or preferably not posted in the first place. That's true regardless of how old they may actually be in real life. No sense in making the mods jobs harder. :cool:

Hey, I have that same camera! A Nikon Coolpix, very nice. If only I had the same woman!

with all due respect, i'll err on the side of caution in those situations here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back