Disney Princess Harem

stormwolf3710

Virgin
This may not work because i think there was something i read about their being a ban on Disney stuff on here. But i have always loved the ideas of sleeping with the Disney princesses. Heck i used to role play as john smith and my gf was Pocahontas.

Anyways what about a story where some how the main character travels to each of the Disney worlds and ends up making a harem of the princesses. I think it would work better with them being the real princesses than the ones at the Disney theme park.

So story, the main character somehow gets the ability to travel to these dimensions. Maybe a magic remote. Anyway once there he gets with each princess in different ways and ends up bringing them back home. Don't really have much more than that for this one.

There isn't an official ban on Disney stuff and even Disney has stopped really being pricks about this. However when it comes to Disney Princesses you're legally in a rough spot and there is (to the best of my knowledge) no word from on high what counts and doesn't count as Disney Cannon.

See per Lit rules the character (and actor/actress where applicable) must be 18 for you to write a story with them. The majority of Disney Princesses are very specifically aged 16 (I think Snow White is 14 making her the exception here.) The issue being if they are 16 in the original work how old are they by the inevitable sequels? Little Mermaid II features Ariel's daughter. And she doesn't look like a toddler. 9 months of pregnancy plus some child rearing and Ariel is older than 18 without any doubts. We have no reliable markers on how much time passes between Aladdin and Aladdin III: King of Theives, I don't think Belle's age is ever mentioned at all.

Here's the other catch, nearly every Disney Princess is based on a fairy tale and fairy tales being outside the realm of copy rights means you can age them up all you want and nobody can tell you no.

So just to save on headaches my advice would be to ditch the Disney name and replace it with. . .literally anything that sounds cute to you, change the names around to be safe and go hog wild.

There isn't an official ban on Disney stuff and even Disney has stopped really being pricks about this. However when it comes to Disney Princesses you're legally in a rough spot and there is (to the best of my knowledge) no word from on high what counts and doesn't count as Disney Cannon.

See per Lit rules the character (and actor/actress where applicable) must be 18 for you to write a story with them. The majority of Disney Princesses are very specifically aged 16 (I think Snow White is 14 making her the exception here.) The issue being if they are 16 in the original work how old are they by the inevitable sequels? Little Mermaid II features Ariel's daughter. And she doesn't look like a toddler. 9 months of pregnancy plus some child rearing and Ariel is older than 18 without any doubts. We have no reliable markers on how much time passes between Aladdin and Aladdin III: King of Theives, I don't think Belle's age is ever mentioned at all.

Here's the other catch, nearly every Disney Princess is based on a fairy tale and fairy tales being outside the realm of copy rights means you can age them up all you want and nobody can tell you no.

So just to save on headaches my advice would be to ditch the Disney name and replace it with. . .literally anything that sounds cute to you, change the names around to be safe and go hog wild.

Didn't even think about the age thing when i wrote it so good catch. I could call it the Not so Grimm Fairy tales or something though since Pocahontas and jasmine are not grimm but based on a real person and arabian nights characters the name might need to be changed.

It's been a long time since I read 1001 tales but I don't think Jasmine is the name of the princess in the book. Now the reality is that Disney is never going to bother you and as I've said plenty of times if Disney ever did come after me for something I did the first thing I would do would be to frame their cease and desist latter and put it up on my wall. The second is I'd go on every news station in the world looking like someone just kicked my puppy down a flight of stairs.

That being said you may want to double check on names for some of them. Cus some of them are made up by Disney like Ariel. Some are utterly Public Domain like Alice, Dorothy, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White etc etc. Some are real people like Pocahantas and some fall under some interesting grey area. Like Belle is simply the French word for beauty so. . .I think you could probably swing that without Disney being legally able to do a goddamn thing even if they wanted.

But yeah, Not So Grimm Fairy Tales isn't a bad name at all. You could probably get a lot closer to Disney than that if you wanted. Basically if you've watched tv for any length of time you know that nearly everybody worth a damn has fought Godzilla. Sure the Rugrats called him Reptar, the DC Universe I believe calls him Gorgo, Marvel actually had the rights to Godzilla for a couple of years so there's that. But my point being you're not fooling anybody with your giant firebreathing T-Rex named Reptar. But you don't have to, legally you're in the clear and the guys who own it can whine if they like but they can't really do much about you.

Back