Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very hot and humid day, the fair had cooling stations, and set this one up.

My Little One wore hers out and was lucky enough to not suffer much

yes its always awful hot and humid during ours too. I havent been able to bring myself to dress up at the ones here in MO.
Lucky it will be cold by then so i should be just fine.

yes its always awful hot and humid during ours too. I havent been able to bring myself to dress up at the ones here in MO.
Lucky it will be cold by then so i should be just fine.

I went to one held at an amusement park, held in late October. The weather was more conducive to "Wench ware" :devil:

I went to one held at an amusement park, held in late October. The weather was more conducive to "Wench ware" :devil:

I went to one here recently. I have never seen one where people were dressed up in so many different periods. Its like they didnt get it and just wanted to wear any old costume. it was kinda weird.

I went to one here recently. I have never seen one where people were dressed up in so many different periods. Its like they didnt get it and just wanted to wear any old costume. it was kinda weird.

I had a high school English teacher who got me into them. He gave those of us attending and wanting to wear costumes, to do a little research, not to wear ANY Renaissance looking costume.

It helped that I was also in the D&D club, some of whose members also belonged to SCA, Society for Creative Anachronism. They made sure what costumes were acceptable.

I had a high school English teacher who got me into them. He gave those of us attending and wanting to wear costumes, to do a little research, not to wear ANY Renaissance looking costume.

It helped that I was also in the D&D club, some of whose members also belonged to SCA, Society for Creative Anachronism. They made sure what costumes were acceptable.

could be something similar i just thought it odd.

Howdy and good evening to all the lovely littles and awesome Daddies. Just popping in for a moment to say hi. Hope everyone had a good day.

Thanks TT. I love a good excuse to play "dress up"

I can't blame you at all

If you're single, it's perfect. In all seriousness, I've had former co-workers that now own restaurants calling to see if I'd come back in, work a few hours a week. Most, when I tell them my wages laugh and hang up.

Yeah. LOL i'm sure

Howdy and good evening to all the lovely littles and awesome Daddies. Just popping in for a moment to say hi. Hope everyone had a good day.

I hope you and Angel are doing great

Hello, hello everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and looking forward to the long Labor Day weekend.

:rose:

Long weekend ahead :)

No plans for me, for us, just going to relax. I might have another picnic tomorrow, depends on how the weather is.

Evening, everyone. Yes finally an actual weekend with nothing much hard-planned on the agenda. Its liberating.:)

Im going to blow off work and take my dad fishing. Im not going to have too many more opportunities for this. Work shmurk. It will be there Tuesday. Looks like light wind and good weather. Conditions have to be about perfect anymore for him to go out on the water. I hope he is up to it.

My daughter has her first cheer tomorrow. She goes right from karate sparring gear to the pleated skirts, LOL. People have been telling me to calm down about her being a flyer. Shes so into it and because she is tiny, strong, and limber, they are throwing her higher and higher:eek: I thought it was a morning game but her time was moved to the afternoon so I will have to worry for a few more hours *sigh*

Having some cold roast chicken, steamed green beans with butter and cracked pepper, baked potato, and mesculin salad with rustic cut cukes and tomatoes, feta and a light mustard vinegrette. I had an early lunch and thats left me famished. There's always plenty and I welcome visitors.

Tomorrow, Ill leave some waffles, maple syrup and bacon for those late getting in from all night partying ;), or for fellow early risers. Ill be thinking about you fine folks as the sun comes up over the water tomorrow! Wish us luck.....

Good evening everyone! :) On the eve of a long holiday weekend here in the US and the unofficial end of summer :( I know there are some of you who are looking forward to autumn but I can't say that I'm one of them. Maybe it's because I was raised in the desert? I'm going to miss wearing my shorts and sandals (no socks, of course ;) ) on the weekends and enjoying the outside without having to wear several layers of clothes. :rolleyes:

I hope you and Angel are doing great

We're doing great, thanks for asking! It's been many years since either one of us were this happy. :D We still look at each other and think, "Wow! S/he's really here, with me, and s/he's not going away anytime soon!" It's incredible!

Please tell me you're feeling a little bit better. :rose:

SW: good luck and I hope you get to take your father out on the water.

RJ: may your picnic be the start of a great weekend.

serene: :rose: and :kiss: for you. Have a great weekend and I can't thank you enough for your kind and loving words and thoughts of support for me.

Sounds yummy SW i'll join you, thank you.

Oh dear I hope you don't worry TOO much.

Enjoy fishing tomorrow.

A picnic sounds nice RJ.

Hi Serene

Hi everyone. Friday, sigh, the end of the work week. Hopefully everyone is doing well. Sending kisses and hugs to any who'd like them.
:kiss:

Good evening everyone! :) On the eve of a long holiday weekend here in the US and the unofficial end of summer :( I know there are some of you who are looking forward to autumn but I can't say that I'm one of them. Maybe it's because I was raised in the desert? I'm going to miss wearing my shorts and sandals (no socks, of course ;) ) on the weekends and enjoying the outside without having to wear several layers of clothes. :rolleyes:

We're doing great, thanks for asking! It's been many years since either one of us were this happy. :D We still look at each other and think, "Wow! S/he's really here, with me, and s/he's not going away anytime soon!" It's incredible!

That is so great to hear. Happy for you both beyond words.

We'll go with sure i'm better

Hi, how are you doing sweetie? Hugs and kisses. How's the dating?

Well the one I mentioned disappeared :rolleyes:
Talking to a new one that's a Daddy so I dunno. In America of course :rolleyes:

SW: good luck and I hope you get to take your father out on the water.

RJ: may your picnic be the start of a great weekend.

serene: :rose: and :kiss: for you. Have a great weekend and I can't thank you enough for your kind and loving words and thoughts of support for me.

Always, Mutato.:rose: Sorry I missed you the other day. I am very happy myself right now. I have something special with someone here on Lit and he makes me feel very content and happy. No small feat there!!! He handles my fire magnificently with out getting burnt...he must be a god, no mere mortal man has been able to do that. haha :D

That is so great to hear. Happy for you both beyond words.

We'll go with sure i'm better

Well the one I mentioned disappeared :rolleyes:
Talking to a new one that's a Daddy so I dunno. In America of course :rolleyes:

His loss for sure, sweetheart. :rose:
On to bigger and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back