AoD's Hookah Lounge

*I try to think, but I keep getting poked. Finally, fed up with the poking I grab her wrists and climb onto her to keep the angel pinned down and from poking me.*

There, now I can focus on what should be my focus.
 
Yes. I need to think of something to focus on right now and you kept poking me. Something I can really dig into and enjoy. What do I have like that?
 
*giggles softly and makes a half hearted attempt to pull her hands free* Hmm that's a good question. I'm at a lost honestly.
 
Hm, nothing. Maybe if I stop thinking about it, it will come to me.

*I lean in close so our noses are nearly touching.*

Maybe I need a distraction.
 
(sorry i drifted off lol crime documentaries are bad)

Oh a distraction huh?

*pillow drops onto your head from above*

How's that?
 
*Once the pillow rolls off to the side, I shake my head.*

Its not enough. I need something much more distracting than that. *I lean in and nibble on your ear for just a moment.* Much more.
 
*I let go of her wrists completely now and drag off my t-shirt, tossing it aside.* Too many clothes to be properly distracted. *I then lean back down and begin kissing her neck. *
 
*chuckles softly and arches against. hands running down his sides as I let him have more of my neck* Less is always better in my book. makes things easier.
 
Definitely. *A hand wanders down her body until it finds her ass. I kiss my way back up her neck, across her cheek and to her lips.*
 
*nipping at his lips playfully. Lifting my hips with a smirk as I look up* The question is, what are you going to focus on?
 
Slips quietly into the lounge, she had noticed that her once upon a time sister had returned to Lit and wanted to leave a small gift as a welcome of sorts. Dusting off the bar top she carefully place the living flower arrangement on top of the newly polished surface, smiling at the butterflies playing peek-a -boo between the leaves of the delicate rose.

Slipping out of the room she paused for a moment before departing her eyes clouding slightly with bitter sweet memories of a time gone bye...
.
 
Smiles seeing the gift left behind from a dear friend. Walks around bringing the lounge back to full life. Lights flicker on, dancers appear and music starts play. throws herself down onto a pile of pillows with a sigh

Its good to be back.
 
Glad to see you back to writing Angel. Take Care


3996olive_branch.jpg




Irene

-Logan
 
Anyone get a drink in this place...or just for new friends? My replacement seems nice...If I'm asked to leave I will respect that.

*Walking in looking around the place. He places a :rose: on the table. He finds a place off to the side to sit down. He takes out short story and begins to read. *

Wonders if his presents will just be ignored or someone will say hello
 
Back
Top