What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come stay with me. I spend all day every day by myself at the top of a block of flats. You can have a room to yourself if you want, or come and watch terrible DVDs with me... or play on the Wii. Your choice. I just want to know there's someone else around.

x
V
:rose:

I don't mean to whine, but I can't vent out loud...forgive me LIT friends...

I am feeling overwhelmed, sad, confused, scared shitless and heart broken.

My family's future is now in the hands of the money lenders and whatever they decide...Wow!

I need the planets to line up and for a miracle to happen...

WTF...how did I get here? :confused: 3 months ago...no worries...today almost homeless. This is all so surreal.

Of one thing I am certain...life will play out the way it is meant to.

My family's future is now in the hands of the money lenders and whatever they decide...Wow!

WTF...how did I get here? :confused: 3 months ago...no worries...today almost homeless. This is all so surreal.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: (((((((((((Lady G))))))))))))))))

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: (((((((((((Lady G))))))))))))))))

Happiness or sorrow- whatever befalls you, walk on untouched, unattached.--Buddha
That which we try to hold onto we lose.--Dr. Joshua David Stone

Wow...these words in your signature just hit me like a ton of bricks...tears in my eyes.

Some days it's just not worth the effort to chew through the leather straps and get out of bed.

Good morning, pervs.

My mood is... edgy and overwhelmed. My workload and financial responsibilities are dragging me down BIG TIME. I feel like a host -- in the symbiotic sense. I've a household full of people, and they're feeding off me -- taking and taking and taking and giving back just enough for me to stay alive, but not thrive.

I'm at some form of work from 5am 'til I crash, with only the smallest of breaks for food (which must be coupled with leisure -- like right now) or exercise or a shower. And yet, everyone else has time to play. No one else feels the burden of the effort it takes to maintain the household, physically and fiscally.

Add to that stress is the fact that my dear friend and former lust crush -- the one responsible for most of my poetry throughout 2004-2005 -- is having open heart surgery this morning. While the crush is way dead, my concern for her well-being is still quite alive. If all goes well, I'll be sneaking chicken fajitas into the hospital on Sunday.

*sigh*

Happy Friday, y'all. Hope it's a good one. :rose:

*gentle hugs* I hope your friend comes through with flying colors and you find some peace, contentment and rejuvenation for yourself. :rose:

Vexed. I've been obsessing over a photographic project, and I'm at a stage where I have to make decisions on final images before I can move on to the next stage. And I just can't decide. There are so many different elements to consider. I need an hour or two with someone I trust, to chat them through it all. I'm so frustrated about this, I want to cry.

Alternative I need alcohol, large amounts of very rough sex, and to cry my heart out.

I need to cry. Did I mentioned that?

:kiss: Cry, it works great, washes things away.

i have a cold. Great. *sigh*

:rose: *hugs*

:rose: I wish you strength for the journey and a ray of hope for sustenance.

((((hugs)))):rose:

I have been on that path, if you need someone to talk to or just vent I am here.

Imp, Lady G, Thee, sal and all else who need *hugs tight* I send out much love to you all.

Lesbia and magica -thank you.

Red paint *hugs* love, I hope you find what you need soon.

Me -still full of a cold but less selfish with it today. *L*

Vexed. I've been obsessing over a photographic project, and I'm at a stage where I have to make decisions on final images before I can move on to the next stage. And I just can't decide. There are so many different elements to consider. I need an hour or two with someone I trust, to chat them through it all. I'm so frustrated about this, I want to cry.

Alternative I need alcohol, large amounts of very rough sex, and to cry my heart out.

I need to cry. Did I mentioned that?

Come stay with me. I spend all day every day by myself at the top of a block of flats. You can have a room to yourself if you want, or come and watch terrible DVDs with me... or play on the Wii. Your choice. I just want to know there's someone else around.

x
V

i have a cold. Great. *sigh*

Still depressed and not sure how to get out of it.

* Hugs * :rose: to all of you. May fate be more gentle to you in the future. :rose:

its saturday!

AND
i have a date tonight. well, i dont know if you can call it a date. im so out of the lingo set. *sigh*

they are making some sort of seafood dinnah and have requested i bring banana cream pie. *blink*
ok. ive never made one but im sure i'll be ok with it. and they mentioned something about breakfast too. :eek:

SO EXCITED.:devil:

I want to get back into model making and building things. Its unrealistic as I have no place to do things quietly and by myself, and detail work is impossible with two boys demanding constant attention.

I'd love to find one of the builder's community work space things where for $100 a month you have access to all the tools and some table space and get a locker to keep works in progress.

If I win the lottery I'm starting one down here.

AND
i have a date tonight. well, i dont know if you can call it a date. im so out of the lingo set. *sigh*

they are making some sort of seafood dinnah and have requested i bring banana cream pie. *blink*
ok. ive never made one but im sure i'll be ok with it. and they mentioned something about breakfast too. :eek:

SO EXCITED.:devil:

They want you to bring a cream pie??? :D:p:cathappy:

Sounds promising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back