A shot in the dark at the Airport

Hey everyone I hope you're all having a wonderful long weekend. Hope I hear from someone special today at some point!
 
Wonderful personal! Always nice to see someone who can articulate around here. :)

Totally jealous of the Alaska part! That'd be a dream vacation. Especially during wretched summer.
 
Hey there Beaut, alaska's amazingly beautiful during the summer. The winter can be as close to a frozen wasteland as you can imagine so I'll trade my winters for your summer's any day haha. Thanks for being a sweet heart and taking the time to say hey.
 
A quick bump in hopes there is a special someone out there for me.
 
So, sadly I only have a couple of weeks.left before I ship out again for the great white north that is Alaska. Hopefully I find someone special to talk to before then.
 
Hey everyone. Hope the weekend has been treating you well. Hope to hear from someone special to end it right.
 
last chance

So it looks like I ship back k out to Alaska on Monday for about 2 months. Thought I'd try and repost this and see if I can find someone special before I end up heading out. Regardless, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at lit for being so great. Is will definitely be back as always.
 
A very lovely resurrection of my personal. Thanks so much for the kind words!
 
Hi seabass, I don't fit your requirements, but wanted to say hi. My last love made his living on a boat. I hope you find what your looking for.
 
Looks like I'll be landlocked for at least another month so I thought I'd try my luck and see if I could find someone o so lovely to pass the time with. Feel free to check out some of my previous posts and if anything tickles your fancy don't be afraid to say hello and give me a chance to get to know you.
 
Back
Top