(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

So maybe this weekend we'll get a chance to take some new pictures, but in the meantime I'm going through old pictures that we never posted. This set is actually from when we first started this thread, we drove around near where we live and found some pretty awesome public places to take pictures. We never posted this set because at that point we hadn't really said where we lived, except Upstate NY, and the location gives away a good deal more than that, but since we've made it known that we live near Albany now, I'm going to post a few of my favorites from that day! :kiss:

M Great Pictures .. There doesn't seem to be any Snow thou :eek:

You do Like to Show Off huh ?

Thanks For Sharing G L .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Looking forward to the Next Thread M :kiss:

Those pictures are old ... but we are finally snow free. Cold and rainy, but I think this weekend it's supposed to warm up! I can't wait!

So maybe this weekend we'll get a chance to take some new pictures, but in the meantime I'm going through old pictures that we never posted. This set is actually from when we first started this thread, we drove around near where we live and found some pretty awesome public places to take pictures. We never posted this set because at that point we hadn't really said where we lived, except Upstate NY, and the location gives away a good deal more than that, but since we've made it known that we live near Albany now, I'm going to post a few of my favorites from that day! :kiss:

very nice...

makes me want to go for a walk and just see... ;)

glad to see these. looks like a fun day.

Here's one more tease pic for this week - with a glimpse of J in it even!

Attachments

• red_bra_1.jpg
    red_bra_1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 337
J snapped this one the other night while we were having a bit of fun :devil:

Attachments

• random_1.jpg
    random_1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 636
Looks like the fun was just about to begin...good to have you back posting once more...I used to always check out your thread...while not always as revealing as some other posters the tease factor was always inspiring.

J snapped this one the other night while we were having a bit of fun :devil:

very happy to see you back posting :D
and since we are talking about back, you know how wonderful is that sweet cute back of yours :D

Gorgeous!

Gorgeous!

So, today we were feeling adventurous and decided to explore a new park which is pretty popular for biking and such. We found a trail which runs pretty close to a major highway, and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures and be a little naughty. I'll share a few pictures from our afternoon, but at some point he got tired of taking pictures of my body and put the camera down before turning me toward the highway and giving anyone lucky enough to look over a show.

went back to the "original thread" - got hooked and took the time to go from the beginning ... very sexy - the slow process and never quite revealing everything. Much more erotic than taking 5/10 pictures to get naked. THANKS!@!!

Very sexy - made me turn the bloody computer off before I had to do something a bit more physical ;)

Back