The Worst Game Ever (closed)

havenly2010

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 1, 2010
Posts
362
How could they lose? It was the worst game Rowan had ever watched. The Falcons had been on fire all season long. They had made it to the Super Bowl and this was going to be the one. Her Georgia Bulldawgs hadn't had a good season with a new coach since the firing of Mark Richt, so the Falcons were all she had. Rowan loved that they were going to the Super Bowl. After getting a ton of friends together to watch it, it became her nightmare.

By halftime, she was elated! They were ahead and Matty Ice was on FIRE! She was doing a good job of rubbing it into her friends' faces who decided to root for the wrong time. One of those was her good friend Lance. They'd both met each other freshman year of college. It was the first time she'd ever moved so far away from her parents, and the shy girl from rural Georgia had sat in the lounge reading on the first night on her own.

Lance had been in the lounge studying or doing something on his computer, she wasn't sure what, and not wanting to be rude she asked if he wanted to go with her to get some food at the dining hall. After that they became fast friends. They hung out in the same groups but as the years of college went on, Rowan went from the shy redhead who wore oversize t-shirts and baggy jeans to the sorority girl who showed off her busty chest in tank tops and skinny jeans. She became more adventurous as her nerdy best friend joined other friend groups. They still had each other's backs and she was always down to hang out with him.

Ask they got older, they moved to the same area, and they stayed in touch, but to Rowan, he was just a friend. Feeling bold, she made a bet with him the night of the Super Bowl. If the Falcons win she gets 15 minutes free reign in Sephora. If the Patriots won: she'd do whatever he wanted for 24 hours. Now while you think this would be completely unfair, Rowan could rack up a fine bill in Sephora. 15 minutes was enough to do some serious damage to Lance's bank account.

As the game went on, the gloating turned to silence as she watched the Patriots pull of the most insane win in Super Bowl history. Friends around her started to drunkenly laugh as the realization set it, Rowan was going to have to pony up her end of the bet.
 
Last edited:
Lance had been a little more then resigned to coming to the Super Bowl party, but it was Rowan. He had been crushing over her since he day he met her in that dorm lounge. He had bitten his lip as she changed, and beaten his dick more than once as she went from shy and reserved to outgoing and... boisterous


She had been boisterous again tonight.

She had been drinking, and he knew she got flirty when she was drinking, but the tank top she wore tonight was low cut and night. And he had been distracted by it when she had made the bet. He had realized after the fact that she had done it purposefully. That little minx has been distracting him to get her way!!

He had chuckled afterwards, watching the game as the clock wound down and she had lost!

He watched as the party soon broke up after that, people soon heading home, it was late


Lance hung back. Thinking what he would do for 24 hours? And he knew that he had to push now. If he ever wanted his fantasy’s to come true. Or have any chance at all

He went to the bathroom to catch his breath. He looked at his lithe, yet muscular, 6 foot frame. Cool. Lie eyes and dark black hair. He splashed some water on his face and stepped back out. He found Rowan gathering empty cups and cleaning up.

“So” he said with a smile as he walked up

“Looks like I win. And don’t think i don’t know you were trying to distract me when you made that bet. In fact” he said taking a deep breath

“Go ahead and give me that shirt of yours” he said as he stood his ground

“It’s trouble. I better take it off your hands.” He said woth a playful wink. He was calling her bluff on this ‘anything for 24 hours’

But if she gave in. If she gave it to him. What did that mean?
 
As the party wound down and everyone left, there was only Lance. She'd been wearing her Falcons tank top with her best pushup bra and her chested heaved with defeat. She knew she had teased him when she made that bet, but never did she think she was leading him on. As she heard him, she was taken aback.

Her Lance had never said anything like that to her before. She had some hint that he had a thing for her, but he'd never acted on it. She'd had strings of boyfriends and she could always talk about them with him. She never guessed this is what he would act on. To be honest, Ro never thought she'd lose this bet, but here she was.

Her face was first a look of shock, then she wrinkled her nose at him. She did that when she thought deeply. If she didn't keep her part of the bet, she could lose the friendship between them. Knowing Lance, he'd probably be so embarrassed, he'd not speak to her for a while. She couldn't do that to her best friend. She'd never forgive herself. He'd never forgive her.

Sighing, she shrugged her shoulders. She was tipsy, so why not. "Fine." She glared at him as she took off her tank top. The red tank top in her hand, she walked over to him. She wasn't wearing any shoes, but her tight skinny jeans and black lacy bra showed off her assets. She threw her shirt at his face, "Here." She looked up at him, she was always shorter than him, but with no shoes on, she was much much shorter.
 
He smiled at the cute waynshe had of wrinkling her nose. But for a second he was afraid he had over stepped his bounds

Then it happened. She peeled off the smug top, and he fought to keep his jaw from dropping as he watched her come his way. Each step sent a slight jiggle through her full breasts, the things were practically spilling out of her bra!

She walked up and handed him the shirt

“I’m. You may need a bigger bra. You look like your about to spill out” he said then smiled. “Hell I bet a few jumping jacks would have those out in a jiffy” he remarked as he took the shirt. He tucked it into his back pocket, the red material hanging loosely

“Hey. While your cleaning up. Why don’t you get us each a shit. We can drink to the patriots win”
 
She scoffed at him. Hearing him remind her that the Patriots won made her give him a death glare. She walked into the kitchen of her tiny apartment. There was still a ton of food out on the counter and booze and beer in the fridge. She had been a bartender in the last year of college so she was really good at mixing drinks.

She grabbed the pitcher of Coronaritas she had made earlier and poured each of them a big glad. She put an extra lime in her and put a shot of tequila in both. When she bent over to put the pitcher back in the fridge her left tit almost spilled out. She knew her areola was showing. Her's were quite large and pink. As she stood up she stuffed it back into her bra.

She put a few more of the food items away and handed Lance the drink. "I'm not drinking to the victory of the Patriots. I nursing my damaged hurt soul to the loss of the best season the Falcons have ever had! I still don't understand how you can live in Georgia and be a Patriots fan." She almost spit out the last few words in her statement. Her eyes looked at him playfully and took a sip of her Coronarita.
 
He smiled as she walked away, eyeing her ass. Her shirt had been a little long and it had covered the pert swell of her rump.

A few minutes later she returned with their drinks. The bounce in her step was taunting him, his eyes fighting to stay off her tits!

“Well I am simply loyal to my tribe” he said as he looked her over

“And so far you’ve been very loyal to your debt” he said as he sat down and took another drink

“You know I must say I thought you’d be a sore loser. But you didn’t mind at all when I asked you to take off your shirt” then he patted his lap

“Come on and sit down” he said woth a grin

“We can clean up later. I’ve only got 24 hours to boss you around”
 
Ro took a big swig of her drink. If she was going to do this, she was going to be drink. And she was going to make sure Lance was drunk. That way she could blame it on the juice. Not the fact that deep down inside she had a soft spot for her best friend. But that was it he was her best friend. She had never seen him naked or with his shirt off.

She rolled her eyes when he patted his lap. She sat down on his lap and made sure to rock her hips a little till she was comfortable. "Stop talking, just drink." WIth her free hand she tipped his drink back. As she took another swig of her own, some of it spilt down her cleavage.

She ignored it. "I seriously thought you were going to make me play video games for the next day or something else. Why this?" She pointed down at her titts and to her sitting on his lap. She could tell he was gaining confidence.
 
The feel of her on his lap was amazing, he thought to misled, as she plopped down into his lap. Her chest jiggled delightfully as his eyes tracked her flesh

He smiled as she tipped back his beer, very very aware of how she had settled into his lap, her plump ass moving back and forth over his groin.

S bitnif the drink spilled, and he watched as It slid down the generous curve of her breast glistening in the light

“What? Games?” He said in response. Then watched as she gestured at her her chest, then she wiggles her hips again for emphasis

“Cause your a hottie” he said with a grin, quickly drinking the last of his beverage. He couldn’t believe he just said that

“I mean you’ve always worn stuff that showed off your cleavage. And there is nothing hotter than a top less maid. Besides we’ve known each other forever and you’ve had plenty of wild nights where people have seen your tits. I never did. Maybe I was just curious and wanted to see them too”he told her. Suddenly realizing he had said too much. Then to cover the awkward moment

“Now you drink” and he lifted her glass to her mouth making her drink. In a rush more spilled over the edge and landed on her chest
 
This time, having unexpected the spillage she jumped. "Geez Lance if you were just going to douce me in liquor you could have just poured it all on me." She started to laugh. She downed the rest of her drink and got up. She could definitely see the bulge in his pants when she got up. "Drink up buttercup, you're falling behind."

She swayed back and forth as she walked into the kitchen. Ro wasn't a complete clean freak, but she hated mess. She filled her cup up and went to wipe down the counters, waiting for Lance to follow. She knew he would. She wiped off the spilt Coronarita from her chest but she was slightly sticky from the liquid.

"Get in here nerd!" She yelled at him. She knew that name annoyed him but she wanted to see how far he'd go. She sat up on the counter next to the fridge. She sat cross legged as she drank from her drink.
 
He watched her little rump sway back and forth as she popped up and headed to the kitchen

He felt like a total klutz after spilling her drink, but he had enjoyed watching the liquid roll down her the generous mounds on her chest

He couldn’t help but notice just how nice her ass had become as she disappeared into the kitchen

A moment later he heard her call for him

He got up and followed, stepping through the door he saw her sitting on the counter her arms were thrust down, hands on the edge of the counter. This had the effect of trapping her tits between each arm, and the pair seemed about to pop out! He could even swear there was a sliver of pink peaking up from one of hose cups

He walked over to her

“Did you need something?”
 
Back
Top