What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry to hear this for you and your family..... It is so hard to lose someone so young with such a future ahead of them. Many hugs and prayers for you and your family ahead! :rose::rose:

I'm very sorry for your and your family's loss...:rose:

I'm so sorry. (((Big hugs))) You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.:rose:

BlueKitten, I concur with PMIC12.

Horrific. So sorry for you and your family's loss. Hopefully you can lean on each other to help ease your loss.

Awful news BK. My thoughts are with you all.:rose::(

Oh BluKitten.. I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers and thoughts go out to all your family.

In my thoughts, BK.

Oh Blu, that is so awful. Will be saying prayers for you and yours. :rose::heart:

I want to thank you all for your kind prayers and thoughts. They mean the world to me and ease the pain of the grief I feel. Thank you all, again! (HUGS)

That after this week I am only twenty weeks away from my Associates degree.......

I lost a nephew early this morning to a car accident. He was coming home from work, was crossing the road, a semi came around the curve and hit his car on the driver's side. The impact was instantaneous.

He was 23 years old and finishing up his last semester of college.

((((((hugs))))))

I can't fathom that feeling...:(

You wouldn't approach a woman you didn't know with a "I'm in the mOod for abusing a tight little pussy.....and I'd do it 2 U" in real life; So what exactly makes some people think it's acceptable online?!

Text speak aside, this is grounds for instant iggy (or equivalent).
Apologies for not swooning. Cockwomble. :rolleyes:

You wouldn't approach a woman you didn't know with a "I'm in the mOod for abusing a tight little pussy.....and I'd do it 2 U" in real life; So what exactly makes some people think it's acceptable online?!

No wonder I'm having a tough time talking to ladies.....:eek:

Cockwomble! :D:D:D:D - Priceless

Filing that one away for future use!

Smoking is pretty stupid habit.......and nicotine (the ingredient in cigarettes that causes addiction) is nothing short of evil.

FYI-

Cigarette smoking is the number one cause of preventable disease and death worldwide. Smoking-related diseases claim over 393,000 American lives each year. Smoking cost the United States over $193 billion in 2004, including $97 billion in lost productivity and $96 billion in direct health care expenditures, or an average of $4,260 per adult smoker. If our health care resources were freed up to fight other diseases we'd be much better off.

I'm in favor of advertising trying to educate people about smoking!

That I really hate waiting for friends to email me back.
Oh and those idiots to tap their cig packs on their arm. Stawp That!

Bwahaha Welcome to my world Alice :p
You mean your legs didn't turn to jelly and your heart didn't start racing?
Indeed just another Nobjockey :rolleyes:

you are on a sex site in your underwear...did you not know that that makes you automatically sexually available to any man here because of his entitlement purely in light of his mere presence here?

except for me...apparently I'm intimidating...:D

you are on a sex site in your underwear...did you not know that that makes you automatically sexually available to any man here because of his entitlement purely in light of his mere presence here?

except for me...apparently I'm intimidating...:D

How did you get tagged with that label?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back