Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, You have mentioned that so much on here and on other sites, it's sickening. You even resorted to putting up a profile on Facebook, with a fictitious name. Imean, how stupid, and desparate can you get. I don't feel a bit of sympathy towards you. All you want is a pity party. Well, this is one person that you won't get it from.

Now that's what I call an introduction!
 
hi

I'm newly 51, living on the southcoast of the uk, single female and a little lonely in my busy life.
 
Howdy ya all...
I have lots to say, if someone wants to listen, and like many others on "lit" I'm ISO what we used to call a “pen pal.” Preferably a married woman of intelligence, who also likes to talk about and share life experiences, in and out of the bedroom. In a “perfect” world I would want to get downright graphic about sex, and share ideas about the more mundane side of our lives as well. I have read some input from women who sound very interesting, and I may PM ya’ all, but for now I’ll try this approach and see if I get any takers. PM’s welcome!:)
 
Last edited:
Colorado Traveler

A new member to Lit and enjoying the opportunities to explore and express. Feel free to say hello.
Rob
 
Hello fellow mature citizens of litland! 61 y/o happily married male with overactive erotic imagination and a love of sharing same. Try me!
 
55 year old MWM living in Pacific Northwest. It's great to see a thread dedicated to those of us who still have a hot fire in the furnace despite the snow on the roof.
 
58 and from New Zealand. I'd be most impressed if someone was awake on the other side of the world now to read this.

Nice to be able to see how many other over 50's there are.

Instead of feeling 'ancient' as you can in some forums, I feel very normal here. I tried one forum where people kept asking me if I was really 57. As in REALLY wow..... "yes honey older people are allowed up after dark too." Needles to say I didn't return.

You have to laugh in life.

Jude

Plenty of us here, Jude ;)
 
I'm newly 51, living on the southcoast of the uk, single female and a little lonely in my busy life.

Happy to meet you. I'm new since last January. Sometimes I hop on Literotica and see what's cooking. You can send me PMs if you want.

Regards

Erostaticus :rose:
 
Yes, You have mentioned that so much on here and on other sites, it's sickening. You even resorted to putting up a profile on Facebook, with a fictitious name. Imean, how stupid, and desparate can you get. I don't feel a bit of sympathy towards you. All you want is a pity party. Well, this is one person that you won't get it from.


I loved your response. I don't know the recipient but he must have deserved it. Hee Hee !

Regards

Erostaticus :rose:
 
I hope Lit brings some light into your life.

It's brought some, new friends and the chance to time waste reading stories.
Maybe one day it will bring some one close enough again to do more than just chat with...words are fun but i prefer doing to writing, somehow online only has lost it's appeal..want touch and taste not just imagination.
 
I hear you ladance.

Touching and holding are so much more.
The irony is that within the boundaries of Lit, we are destined to start without
 
Boundaries

We live within our boundaries. If the real feel and touch is not available, we resort to our fantasies. Lit provides an open forum to explore unconditionally.
 
I "might" be over 50, depends on who wants to know. New to posting on this site, I have been a long time reader and follower. There sure are a lot of idiots on this site, most of them are on the minus side of that 50 mark! :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top