What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumbling upon, buying and watching for the first time in a long time 'The Sum of Us'...never seems to lose it's appeal for me, and Russell Crowe as a young gay man seems to do more for me than his more recent straight macho roles ever do.:cattail:

Catalina:catroar:
 
a random second phone call tonight cause he felt something was wrong.... :heart: awwww I feel so special... it was great... =0)
 
earlier today.... As you all know.. My mom passed a little over 2 months ago up until today I hadnt been able to dream or speak or anythng of her.... I spoke to Gary Spivey, he is a WORLD reknowned psychic... a friend of mine hooked me up with him.. he said things to me that made me break down and cry.. ( I am trying to get the audio from it so i can post it) it was amazing and real and I KNOW he was communicating with her.. it gave me some peace in a very tumultuous life right now...:heart:

:kiss:P.S. when I told Sir of this.. he told yes Pet... he absolutely told me he belived it and was glad it made me happy...
 
earlier today.... As you all know.. My mom passed a little over 2 months ago up until today I hadnt been able to dream or speak or anythng of her.... I spoke to Gary Spivey, he is a WORLD reknowned psychic... a friend of mine hooked me up with him.. he said things to me that made me break down and cry.. ( I am trying to get the audio from it so i can post it) it was amazing and real and I KNOW he was communicating with her.. it gave me some peace in a very tumultuous life right now...:heart:

:kiss:P.S. when I told Sir of this.. he told yes Pet... he absolutely told me he belived it and was glad it made me happy...

I'm glad you got some peace from that.

:rose:
 
~ Two pictures in my PM box - lilies (innocent and elegance) and submission (passion and control), i'm sure he appreciates the differences in the two images as much as I did:D

~Singing a very bad duet version of Wild Thing with S at work in the storeroom.
 
hey wait, now. I called you. *pouts*


What made me happy today????? I got the place. I'm not gonna be homeless now!!

*wigglejigglesprancedancestoovegroove*
 
my cat trying to eat my subway sandwich....yes i'm talking about the whole thing, not just the meat. (oh and the plate,lol)
 
my cat trying to eat my subway sandwich....yes i'm talking about the whole thing, not just the meat. (oh and the plate,lol)

That made me laugh! Cats never fail to amuse me.

My four year old is also funny.

Last night:

Me: Honey, I'm sorry I lost my temper.
Kidlet: But where did you lose it?

HA HAHAHAHAHA. What a riot!

In my defense, I am pretty good with my temper usually, but the whining drives me nuts. How many times must I say, repeat that again without whining and add please, please?
 
If its anything like my house, its as many time as it takes to get you out of breath...

That made me laugh! Cats never fail to amuse me.

My four year old is also funny.

Last night:

Me: Honey, I'm sorry I lost my temper.
Kidlet: But where did you lose it?

HA HAHAHAHAHA. What a riot!

In my defense, I am pretty good with my temper usually, but the whining drives me nuts. How many times must I say, repeat that again without whining and add please, please?
 
Deciding to kill off my other ID and coming up with this one...Makes me happy and feel free..
 
Having a car come at me head-on down a two lane street, and having her glare at me from the left-hand lane as I viewed her from the right-hand one after moving over there. Then watching her as she continued on her way, going the wrong way down a one-way street. Sometimes clueless people just make me laugh. :)
 
:nana::nana::nana:Going to the Dr today.. and losing another 3.5 pounds!!! yay!!:nana::nana::heart:

It makes me so proud of myself cause the main reason I am doing this is ME ME ME...

I am gonna get there it is a LONG uphill battle.. but the rewards are immense..
 
So here are some photos of the new place. Make note, it has yet to be cleaned from the former tenant, and the carpet is gonna be replaced. It will get a fresh coat of paint, and some other small odds and ends. But the most important thing of all is that it is all mine and I did it all by myself. I apologize about the quality of the photos. I was excited and not really looking for quality at the time. :)

The view from the front door. (two 15 light frn. doors mind you)
The first thing to go will be that horrendous couch. Good lord what a site!!
2423638157_cef81cb4b6_o.jpg


To the left as you come in the door.
2423637989_24c1cfe750_o.jpg


To the right as you come in the door.
2424450188_10d6c5539d_o.jpg


View from the God awful couch to the below level screened in porch.
2424449950_1f87016ff7_o.jpg


Gally kitchen that needs a bit of elbow grease and some womanly lovin'.
2424449824_80a852819d_o.jpg


Kitchen to the left, full use, in house laundry to the right. Bedroom and bath straight ahead.
2423637639_98359854c1_o.jpg


Step up into the bathroom just inside the bedroom door.
2423637467_f57ba4a808_o.jpg


View from the right far corner of the bedroom, looking at the kitty nook.
2424448716_ddfaef9507_o.jpg


View from top right corner of the bedroom looking back at the door and closet. (closet door will be replaced)
2424448618_0b0746bcdc_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Malin.


My honey- coming home in snow, and then crawling into bed together, to snuggle in warm poofy blankets, and snooze.. and to wake up and the snow to be gone, and bright sunlight to be flooding the room... snuggling more... hating to get out of bed.

I'm so happy.
 
Being able to discuss an academic essay intelligently and insightfully in class today. And I hadn't read the essay. :D Huzzah!
 
having one boss say, "well look at you..." when she realized her little protege was conducting job interviews...

having the vice president of the company come up to shake my hand to congratulate me on 9 years with the company and tell me that I've done wonderful things for the company and that he looks forward to seeing how far I can go... (this is the man who made me cry after my interview)

A shot of tequila..a margarita

Being loved...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top