Snowball ...sort of.

When I first started giving oral to my husband (then boyfriend), I'd always swallow what I could, then give him just a little peck on the lips because I was afraid he wouldn't like the lingering taste. After a few times, though, he started pulling me back for harder, longer kisses. That led to me 'saving' a bit of cum for him, and then eventually all out snowballing. It really makes the whole experience more sensual for both of us. I think it may be one of the reasons I married the guy! :)
 
same problem diffrent angle

i have the same problem with my GF, after she gives me a blowjob she comes right up and kisses me this is usually followed by sex cause she gets off on blowing me. however if i go down on her it's always followed by her getting up after she comes and running to the bathroom to clean up. if i try to kiss her after i go down on her she pushes me away and tells me to go brush my teeth and gargle with mouth rinse. i just can't understand her...
 
If you're willing to take his load in your mouth, he could at least have the decency to kiss you afterwards. Sounds selfish, to me.
 
razon said:
Well, I guess that if I were concerned that my partner would not like the taste of his own cum (and I have assumed this) then I would not feel "dirty" about rinsing my mouth or even brushing my teeth. I would not assume that my partner thought that I thought it was "drity" I would just be considerate and brush my teeth like a grown up.

Or you could just say "I would love to kiss you right now. Would you like me to rinse my mouth first?"

Why guess? Ask. Why be shy?

I realize there may be a good reason to not ask I just can't guess what it might be.

It can actually be dangerous to brush your teeth right after sex :rolleyes:
 
it's amazing what you learn from this place :) I've learnt so much since I came here and opened up my mind about sex
 
I also say it sounds selfish. Then again ..i have never been able to tolerate people who get squeamish about stuff like that. Ruins the mood .. and my interest in that person for good.

Dont know what to tell ya except that he would not be unloading anywhere near my lips again after that. I can imagine how that makes ya feel.
 
KinkyDaisy said:
I also say it sounds selfish. Then again ..i have never been able to tolerate people who get squeamish about stuff like that. Ruins the mood .. and my interest in that person for good.

Dont know what to tell ya except that he would not be unloading anywhere near my lips again after that. I can imagine how that makes ya feel.

yeah it really does ruin the mood.. i have had a lot of experience in that. one time my GF and I were having sex, i opened the condom and put it on. we were about to start when she had to get up to pick the condom wrapper off the floor because it was "dirty"..... sigh
 
There are many women who will not let a man come in their mouths. There are many that wont even give oral. Men are (rightly) supposed to accept this boundry. Yet when a man has a boundry, he's selfish, or a wimp, or a jerk or whatever.

I find this double standard to be very disturbing.
 
Not Normal said:
There are many women who will not let a man come in their mouths. There are many that wont even give oral. Men are (rightly) supposed to accept this boundry. Yet when a man has a boundry, he's selfish, or a wimp, or a jerk or whatever.

I find this double standard to be very disturbing.


i'm not sure i really understand, women are just as "selfish or jerky or wimpy or whatever" as men are.

maybe if you give an example
 
A lot of people on this thread implied that Blue's man was being selfish for not kissing her after he came in her mouth. I look it as him having a boundry (for whatever reason) that many are dismissing.

I may be being sensitive here, but isn't being sensitive a good thing when things of a sexual nature are involved?
 
Not Normal said:
A lot of people on this thread implied that Blue's man was being selfish for not kissing her after he came in her mouth. I look it as him having a boundry (for whatever reason) that many are dismissing.

I may be being sensitive here, but isn't being sensitive a good thing when things of a sexual nature are involved?

thats one way of looking at it, the other one is that he's implying that the act is dirty or that what is good enough for her isn't good enough for him... there are many ways to look at this but when you get down to it there is no difinitive awnser to it... personally i like to think that when you are up against a boundry that you make for yourself, if it will benefit some endevor, you should try to break through said boundry
 
cocktan said:
personally i like to think that when you are up against a boundry that you make for yourself, if it will benefit some endevor, you should try to break through said boundry

interesting...a good point.
 
BlueSugar said:
I've swallowed hard and drank all kinds of things to get rid of the taste for years now... I'm tired of it, what is so bad about it... stupid hang ups!

I love kissing him after hes gone down on me!

the taste, the consistancy ?

And then I come here, post my mini triumph and everyone is all "hell, I don't mind!" oi !!

His favorite is getting a blowjob, hes the type of guy that almost prefers it to sex ... and I love giving, love love love ... sometimes more then him, if that can be imagined.

I am just so so turned on, and then I have to stop and "rinse" I don't want to snowball him full on, I am conciderate, I swallow (because i want to) I'm never going to ask him to take it in full lol, I understand THAT hang up, and I don't mind it ... I just want kisses, I love his kisses, our kisses ...

maybe next time I'll buy that "good head" gelly creamy stuff at the shop, I don't mind the taste, maybe it'll help him. ::shug::

I'm still not going to ask for a while, poor thing, lol.

And I know there are things that he enjoys and there are things that I enjoy ...that we'll get each other to try a few times, and then stop bec it doesn't give the other pleasure ...

I'm just sharing, venting, asking opinion.

I say, all of those that haven't tasted themselves... do so!


I must admit i dont see why he has a problem with it. My motto is that is she (you) is willing to swallow it, a little remnant isnt going to bother him, i mean its just bodily fluid. He needs to get over it, and get on with it!!!
 
I have an agreement with my wife. I'll put my mouth on her anywhere except the butt hole. Touching it or fingering it is OK but kissing it is out. That is our only limit.

Kissing after oral sex is within that boundary... easily. If I'll put my mouth anywhere on her body and she'll put her mouth anywhere on my body then, what's the difficulty? The mouth is just another body part. Right?

I have always liked doing oral sex on women but it always took me time to get used to doing it on somebody new. I don't know why. It was just some kind of mental block. I figured out a way to get over it: Chocolate!

Keep a hand full of Hershey's Kisses handy near the bed. When you get ready to go down on her, pop on in your mouth and wait until it starts to melt. The taste of chocolate is just enough to break the mental block but not overwhelm the senses. The smell of a woman's phermones is what trips my trigger. If I used anything stronger than chocolate I wouldn't get the effect.

Besides, being kissed by somebody with a mouth full of melted chocolate feels REALLY good!

So, my suggestion is to make HIM eat some chocolate when you go down on him. By the time you finish him off, it will be nice and "melty". Then, afterward, the two of you can share a chocolate kiss.

If that doesn't get him over the fear of kissing, nothing will! ;)
 
My thoughts

Thought I'd add my 2 cents worth here......

I find it increddibly erotic to kiss my wife after she has given me oral and accepted my cum in her mouth. It's not that I get off on the taste of my own cum, but rather the evidence of my cum on her lips, and in her mouth. It's the ultimate in sharing.......Highly erotic and sexy! On the flip side, when I have just spent a great deal of time going down-town on her, a shared kiss is equally as exciting afterward. The fact that she feels so comfortable kissing me (with a wet-face!) is extremely sensual.

Lapp
 
Lappdog said:
Thought I'd add my 2 cents worth here......

I find it increddibly erotic to kiss my wife after she has given me oral and accepted my cum in her mouth. It's not that I get off on the taste of my own cum, but rather the evidence of my cum on her lips, and in her mouth. It's the ultimate in sharing.......Highly erotic and sexy! On the flip side, when I have just spent a great deal of time going down-town on her, a shared kiss is equally as exciting afterward. The fact that she feels so comfortable kissing me (with a wet-face!) is extremely sensual.

Lapp

I had my first experience with this last night....absolutely incredible!
 
Not Normal said:
A lot of people on this thread implied that Blue's man was being selfish for not kissing her after he came in her mouth. I look it as him having a boundry (for whatever reason) that many are dismissing.


Might be.... but if he thinks it's disgusting or whatever for HIM, why does he expect her to let him cum in her mouth? That sounds like the REAL double standard here.

Boundaries are fine, but they go both ways then....
 
13bones said:
Someday I'll be able to come on my wife's face and she'll LIKE it. :D

Hmm, but that wasn't exactly the question, was it? Would you kiss your wife after coming in her mouth?
 
13bones said:
My wife and I are opposite in the sex realm. She does enjoy a good scrog and will get wild but, she has a limit.

She likes me to come on her breasts here and there but it's usually inside her. She will give me oral but won't let me come in her mouth. She has a problem with fluids of that type. When we're done she seems to want to wipe it off of her as fast as she can.

Myself, I have no problems with fluids. If you're going to have sex with someone you can't worry about what's coming from someone's body it's just all involved with having sex. Come or pussy juice, you're going to get it in you and on you. To stop and worry about what is flying where can ruin the whole mood. My wife is extremely wet there which is great but considering her apprehensiveness towrds fluids it can sometimes be a problem.

She has had past problems with men as a lot of women probably do and that has lead her to this point. She is slowly coming out of her shell though and loosening up.

I think the point to this discussion is to find out why your partner has a problem with something you want to do. You need to explain why you want to do it. Both of you come to a equal decision on how to deal with the problem. That's why your partners, equal responsibility.

Use your mouth to talk to him and use your ears to listen to him, your sex life and relationship will be better for it.

Someday I'll be able to come on my wife's face and she'll LIKE it. :D

very good points here, women are always trying to change men to suit them, this is the same thing that i am attempting to do with my GF, loosen her up a bit about sexual things. good luck in that, i know it takes a lot of time
 
cocktan said:
very good points here, women are always trying to change men to suit them, this is the same thing that i am attempting to do with my GF, loosen her up a bit about sexual things. good luck in that, i know it takes a lot of time

How did this get to be a thread about loosening women up to suit men?

Would you kiss your GF after coming in her mouth?
 
LadyJeanne said:
How did this get to be a thread about loosening women up to suit men?

Would you kiss your GF after coming in her mouth?

of course i would and i have, she on the other hand wont kiss me after i have gone down on her, she just runs to the bathroom to clean up and makes me brush and gargle before she kisses me... usually not even then
 
Back
Top