It is the journey, not the destination ...

Ladies and gentlemen,

The fun has only begun. However our passions, desires, kinks and perversions are fired not just by our combustion but equally by your participation, virtual (sadly) as it is.

perhaps it is the Sun still hanging low in the sky ... perhaps it is the mercury in the thermometer that cannot manage to push past 15°F ... perhaps it is the antidote to a December which is so wonderfully communal and loving

whatever it is, January and now February have not been erotic, they have not been soft, they have not been easy ... no, the past five weeks have been carnal and hard and challenging ... those are not bad things, they are necessary, desired and irreplaceable

the cuddling and soft focus will undoubtedly return and once again i shall be a cat luxuriating on a Sun-warmed cushion ... but not now, not Friday, Saturday, yesterday, today or tomorrow ... these days are for the animal, carnivorous and wild, needing to be tamed

Interesting toy:devil:

sooooooooo many wonderful comments :heart: ... sooooooooo many wicked thoughts :devil:

were your foremost wish to be granted what would it be???

Last edited:
ohmygosh ... Thursday ... sleet, snow, thoughts of a jumbled mess of an airport

no time for photos or anything other than a wave, a smile and a kiss as we try to make His meeting 1,100 miles away

later!!!! :kiss:

I have been told to post this: requests relative to my behavior - including photos - should be sent by PM to my spouse, partner and Master ... for those needing an introduction his Lit nick is thorsteinveblen

He will do with your requests as He pleases

i may be in such a world of hurt :eek:

and i would not have it any other way :devil:

:kiss:

Ehh.....

So the two of you represent the Leisure Class??? I really must join! *subscribes*

a weekend of exploration and fun, poor weather and flight delays ... home for forty-eight hours and then a bit of vacation (oh i am certain there will be photos LOL)

all of that said i hope that you will accept today's offerings ... i am several days delinquent so i will drop crumbs leading to my soul as the day progresses :devil:

Last edited:
a weekend of exploration and fun, poor weather and flight delays ... home for forty-eight hours and then a bit of vacation (oh i am certain there will be photos LOL)

all of that said i hope that you will accept today's offerings ... i am several days delinquent so i will drop crumbs leading to my soul as the day progresses :devil:

Now that is sight on this snowy Monday. Are waiting to have those black panties removed?

Wow!

Loving all of your beautiful and sexy pics! I love the fact that you don't shave, too! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Would love to play with you.. ;):rose::heart: Thanks for sharing!!

Back