Naked (or not) By Design

the feasting and festing, the drinking and dancing, the prayer and presents have passed ... it was more than good, it was less than sufficient, it left one hungering for more of what this life must be about: family, friends, redemption and hope

but now ...

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!

(complete with one of His unwrapped presents :devil: )

Last edited:
Omg

Guys, this has to be one of the most EROTIC pics you've ever posted. The view, the submissive and vulnerable position and those exquisite nipples!! (and the staircase is cool too.) I'm really impressed and turned on. Thanks to you both.

Guys, this has to be one of the most EROTIC pics you've ever posted. The view, the submissive and vulnerable position and those exquisite nipples!! (and the staircase is cool too.) I'm really impressed and turned on. Thanks to you both.

::blushing:: we hope to impress and arouse you even further as we head towards the new year :kiss:

the feasting and festing, the drinking and dancing, the prayer and presents have passed ... it was more than good, it was less than sufficient, it left one hungering for more of what this life must be about: family, friends, redemption and hope

but now ...

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!

Lucky him ;)

but now ...

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!

Absolutely stunning . . . can't even find another word to use!!

Purple and Stairs

Thanks for posting such amazing hot pictures. They sure help get a guy up for the day :D
I hope that sexy lady got all her needs taken care of

Thanks for posting such amazing hot pictures. They sure help get a guy up for the day :D
I hope that sexy lady got all her needs taken care of

it is always wonderful to see your posts!!! needs are being met though the countdown until all of the extended family departs is into its last day - yea!!! ;)

i have a love / hate relationship with snow and He knows it LOL

Last edited:
It looks like it would have been such a fun time! By the way, the nail color is HOT!!

Back