• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JenniferMidnight said:
Our dear friend and generous contributor "Confidant" sent me a few pics by email that I should share with you...~enjoy~

Oh my Goddess! Miss Midnight, I beg you, please, more pictures of Cynthia! I'll do anything legal you ask!

:rose:

The Mutt said:
Oh my Goddess! Miss Midnight, I beg you, please, more pictures of Cynthia! I'll do anything legal you ask!

Mutt your enthusiasm came right through the screen! Unfortunately, Monsieur Confidant only sent me one of the Lady Cynthia...but he also sent me this one.... ~enjoy~ :kiss:

Lisa Denton said:
Oooops, forgot the nipple pic.

2399015.jpg
Now, there's a two-in-one :D Hello Lisa! Hello Jenn :rose:

JenniferMidnight said:
Mutt your enthusiasm came right through the screen! Unfortunately, Monsieur Confidant only sent me one of the Lady Cynthia...but he also sent me this one.... ~enjoy~ :kiss:

Yow! Not bad, for a blonde. But 'tis enough, 'twill serve.
Now what may I do for you, Miss Midnight? I live to serve.
:kiss:

A true classic for all you young whipper-snappers out there.
Mmmmmmm..... Whipper-snappers.

Attachments

• sophia.jpg
    sophia.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 426
SensualMale said:
Now, there's a two-in-one :D Hello Lisa! Hello Jenn :rose:

Hello and hello, I guess somebody else read my stories, thats fuckin intense. Thanks, Lisa.

JenniferMidnight said:
Our dear friend and generous contributor "Confidant" sent me a few pics by email that I should share with you...~enjoy~

Jennifer!!! I really like that one, it seems naughty and nice!!!

Here is a two part type thing, you have to see the first to appreciate...................

Attachments

• untitled-1a74.jpg
    untitled-1a74.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 502
Lisa Denton said:
Here is a two part type thing, you have to see the first to appreciate...................

.....................the second.

Attachments

• untitled-1a76.jpg
    untitled-1a76.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 535
whoops

Sappholover....a little water fell on my nightie....and then the strap fell down my shoulder ~grin~

Last edited:
Jenn

Hi Jennifer,

I could have sworn that I was the one that first suggested that you get that nightie wet. It looks fabulous. Nice big areola with a hard nipple. You've got me rubbing it wishing for more. Thanks Jennifer.

Re: whoops

JenniferMidnight said:
Sappholover....a little water fell on my nightie....and then the strap fell down my shoulder ~grin~

Jennifer!! Be careful! You'll catch your death of cold. Get out of that wet garment.:p

Seriously, you look very sexy in it.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Jennifer.

I love the way your new AV creates such a beautiful reciprocity between the visual and the verbal: Your photo is as alluring and sensual as your stories. That one strap off your shoulder is the coup de grace in this photo. It's so wonderful to see women who came of age during the late 1960s looking more wet, more wild, more beautiful, more erotic than any of the younger, more plastic, more Barbie-like women of commercial adult photos.

Thanks,

Sappholover

Oh Miss Midnight! Your new avatar is stunningly erotic.
So nice to see as I head to bed
for a nap
naked
with my door unlocked...
:kiss: :kiss: (one for each)

Re: whoops

JenniferMidnight said:
Jennifer darlin', the new av has me at... er... MY attention...;) ;) :p
:kiss: :kiss:

we are honoured!!!!

Miss Oatlash said:
Can anyone join in on the fun???

I am so happy to have you join us Miss Oatlash!!!! Your Mutt is our darling in here (you very lucky woman) - his stories, starring you, are wonderfully naughty and delicious! Welcome!!!!

Re: we are honoured!!!!

JenniferMidnight said:
I am so happy to have you join us Miss Oatlash!!!! Your Mutt is our darling in here (you very lucky woman) - his stories, starring you, are wonderfully naughty and delicious! Welcome!!!!

Mutt is quite enamored with you, Miss Midnight! Since I haven't checked in this thread in a while, I thought I'd check in and see what fun you guys have been having.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back