Downed (Closed Rocket1010)

Jack felt her body moving slightly, pressing against his body as their passionate kiss lingered. He could feel his desire rising between his thighs inside his trousers and with each movement of their bodies, the thickening lump was pressing against her. There was no way she could not detect the passion she was igniting in him.

Pulling his lips from hers for a moment, he looked into her eyes and then his tongue swiped seductively against her lips before they pressed together once more. As the kiss deepened, he ran his hand over her hips and up her side until he found what he was searching for, a ripe breast for him to massage. As he felt the firmness of her breast through her blouse, he wondered if this was all a dream or was she going to stop his advances.

Esme moaned softly into his mouth as she felt his hand work her breast in slow sensual motions as she chest arched out, offering more of it into his hand. She couldn't believe this was happening, believe this was more than what she had been through with some of the SS guards.

At that though she momentarily froze as images from the past danced through her tired mind causing her to pull away from his gentle grasp. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly.

Jack was enjoying the way Esme moaned softly into his mouth with each kiss and touch of his hands on her body. As he slowly and methodically massaged her breast, he felt her body responding, arching slightly upward as if to encourage him.

The ripe hard nipple under the loose fitting blouse felt good on his hand and he started wondering what it would look like exposed to his view and feel between his lips. He pressed against her more ardently, his desire rubbing against her thigh when suddenly he felt her hands pushing him away.

Their lips parted and he looked into her eyes, seeing a different look, a look that showed mistrust and then she whispered she was sorry. Jack was confused for a moment. "Is there something wrong Esme?" he asked.

In his mind there was plenty wrong. They had only met a short time ago and he was a total stranger. He was an American fighter pilot shot down over France and she was a resistance fighter. He was trying to get back to the Allied lines and she was helping.

She didn't answer his question immediately, instead her eyes searched his face. Looking at her face which now seemed full of thought, he told her, "I'm sorry if I took advantage of the situation. I find myself attracted to you Esme and wish we had met under different circumstances."

Esme swallowed hard as she thought about what he said. She knew that she had to be honest with him as she wasn't sure how long they would be stuck in the house. "I swear it's nothing you've done Jack. It's more because I had bad experiences when it comes to sex, mainly when I'm around the SS." She whispered softly as she cupped his cheek and stroked it softly. "I froze up because my past experiences decided to grace me with their presence."

He watched her reaction to his comment, seeing her swallow while deep in thought. He listened to her soft words that it was nothing he did but because of some bad experiences with the SS. There was a moment of tenderness when she cupped his cheek telling him she froze up because of the SS.

Jack gathered her into his arms, smiling warmly at her. "I'm not the SS and I'm not here to cause you any pain as I imagine the SS did when you were interrogated." She hadn't told him of her time with the SS but Jack knew from other survivors about their tactics interrogating the locals to make sure they were not hiding any of the enemy.

Stroking her cheek with his fingers, he lowered his lips to hers once more not knowing if she would accept or reject him. "Let's relax and enjoy the short time we have together Esme. I have a feeling it is not going to be easy getting me back to the Allies." Kissing her quickly, he pulled back and lay on his back looking up at the beautiful woman. 'If only they had met under different circumstances,' he thought, waiting to see her reaction.

Esme watched him a moment before snuggling close to his side. "I know you mean me no harm even if you did put a knife to my throat." She said with a smile. "They did more than interrogate me and that in turn has made me wary of things like this. But you're different. I know you are." She whispered as she leaned up and kissed him softly.

Something about being so close to Jack, hearing him reassure her slightly but her at great ease that she was willing to offer him anything she wanted. She just wished he didn't have to leave her, which she knew deep down had to happen.

She couldn't help but mentally scold herself as she felt herself become attached to man she'd only just met and though she kept reminder herself that it would eventually end in heartache she wanted to offer him everything because she knew until the war ended both of them were on borrowed time.

She reminded Jack of the knife he held at her throat when she found him in the forest and then offered some explanation of what the SS did during their interrogation. Though she didn't mention it, Jack knew that the SS had their way with her sexually and the scars were still haunting her. But then she smiled softly, telling him he was different before kissing him softly.

One hand smoothed out her long strands of hair as they turned sideways on the bed, kissing and looking deeply into each others eyes. His other hand ran up and down her side, feeling the soft fabric of here blouse and the rough texture of the pants. Wrapping his hand around her hips, he felt the softness of her ass cheeks.

Moaning softly into her mouth, his arm around her neck pulled her tighter against him while his hand pulled her hips closer. He was sure she could feel the hardness of his desire as his hips slowly pushed against her.

Breaking the kiss, he looked deep into her eyes. He didn't know the exact words to say to her as his lips once again claimed hers but with more passion .... more want .... more need. His hand slide up between them, slowly unbuttoning the top button of her blouse. Would she stop him or would she allow him the freedom to explore her body?

Esme sucked in a breath as she felt his nimble fingers slip beneath her blouse, part of her wanted to stop him from exploring what laid beneath but the other part of her just wanted him to help her forget the pain the world was in, forget the fears she held close to her heart.

She knew before long she would be alone again, doing whatever she could to remain beneath the SS's radar as she was no longer sure she could go through any of that again she was certain if they did it to her again then it would break her completely.

Licking her lips she fought hard to enjoy the moments she was sharing with Jack and take anything this handsome and gentle pilot who was battling his own demons was willing to give her,.

There was no resistance on Esme's part and Jack grew bolder as he continued to unbutton her blouse until there were no more to undo. He looked again into her eyes, seeing her soft welcoming sultry smile as he pulled the thin material away from her body.

Looking down he saw each soft mound topped with a brownish orb. He let out a soft moan. "They are so lovely," he whispered as his hand captured one naked mound, softly squeezing it before his fingers teased the rigid nipple standing at attention.

Kissing her once more with more passion, his lips captured her lower lip, pulling it softly and wantonly as his hand massaged the soft breast. He felt an urge in his trousers announcing his growing desire for her.

Pulling his lips from hers, they traveled over her cheek and chin, down her supple neck and then to the waiting mounds. "You are so desirable Esme," he moaned when his lips captured her ripe nipple drawing it into his mouth. His hands encircled her, pulling her closer while his lips and teeth dined on her succulent breasts, taking turns with each one to make sure they were not deprived.

Esme moaned into his mouth as she succumbed to the pleasure his talented lips were giving her innocent globes. "You know you would be my first proper lover." She admitted softly, her breathing laboured though her hands weren't idle and worked on the fabric of his own shirt.

She knew that it was an admission likely to push him away but he had the right to know. She and Robert hadn't had the chance to consummate their love before he died and before she had chance to find someone new the SS had gotten hold of her.

She licked her dry lips as her shaking fingers worked on the buttons of her father's shirt. if her parents knew what she was doing they would honestly kill her but in that moment she didn't care she wanted love and Jack was willing to offer it her freely despite their situation and the fact they would be soon parted from one another.

Jack was surprised to hear that he would be Esme's first proper lover. For a moment he was tempted to stop but then he remembered her telling him about Robert. Evidently they didn't make love before he was killed and the SS. Well she all but told him they enjoyed raping her when she was being interrogated. The thought of stopping passed when he heard her soft moan as he nibbled on each of her ripe nipples and then she was undoing the buttons on his shirt.

He pulled his head back and looked at Esme's eyes and they told him all he needed to know. She wanted to feel what it would be like to be made love to by a man. When she had unbuttoned his shirt, Jack got up on his knees and pulled the shirt from his body, seeing her eyes take in his muscular chest and abdomen.

His eyes drank in her beauty and then he reached down, grabbing the waistband of her trousers and pulled. When she lifted her hips to help him, he smiled down at her as her nakedness was revealed to him. "Ohh God Esme. You are so beautiful." Reaching out his fingers slide up and down her thighs until they grazed against her sex.

Jack lay down next to Esme, feeling her nakedness and feeling his manhood growing thicker and harder in his trousers. He gathered her into his arms and kissed her as his hands roamed over her nakedness. He didn't want to rush and he wondered if she would have the courage to continue. If so the only piece of clothing separating them was his trousers.

Esme moaned out softly as she felt his long fingers gliding over her aching core. It sent feelings throughout her body that she wasn't used to but she really liked it though was too shy to ask him to do it again. She snuggled close to his body and lightly trailed her lips down his neck as her own fingers brushed over his hips.

Her leg hooked over his hip drawing him closer to her. "Please show me how a real man loves a woman." She asked barely above a whisper and thankful for the fact that it was dark and he was unable to see the blush creeping over her innocent cheeks.

Her words were barely audible he knew what she wanted. No man had ever made love to her in a way that conveyed deep feelings. He didn't know why she and her lover didn't make love but he knew the SS were not known for gentleness. He surmised that sex at the hands of the SS was rough and cruel.

She was kissing his neck, sending tiny shocks through his body. Picking his head up he looked into her dark mysterious eyes, seeing the sensual silent signal for him to make love to her.

Her leg was draped over his, drawing him closer and he knew she could feel the hardness of his desire for her. While her hand slid delectably over his trousers, he wanted her to feel it with her hand. Reaching down, he grabbed her hand and slid it between them. "Go ahead and feel it Esme. It won't bite," he chuckled and kissed her lips letting out a moan of pleasure when her fingers squeezed his cock.

Esme sucked in a breath as she wrapped her fingers around his meaty flesh. it was a strange but nice feeling and the fact that he groaned softly made her feel good about what she was doing despite having no idea what she was doing.

She lightly pressed her lips against her chest in time with her hand, she wasn't sure how many women he'd been with and in that moment she really didn't care part of her trusted him and she wanted to experience all of him.

Jack could tell Esme was not all that experienced in ways of sexual exploration. It felt good to feel her fingers tightening around his growing shaft but he wanted her to feel the hot flesh.

Getting up on his knees, he quickly unbuttoned and zipped down his trousers. In the dim light he could see her eyes staring at him as he pulled and pushed the trousers off his hips to reveal his aching cock to her.

Once he had discarded the last of his clothes, he smiled down at her and then lay beside her once more. Taking her hand, he guided back to his thickening cock. "Doesn't that feel much better Esme," he said softly and then moaning into her lips.

His body pushed against hers, feeling her nakedness. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt a warm naked body against his but right now he didn't care. All he cared about now was holding Esme, touching and kissing her body until their desire reached a peak and they united in erotic bliss. His fingers trailed down her body until they found her wetness.

"I want you Esme," he breathed into her mouth as his fingers slid between the delicate pedals feeling the small jewel. Rubbing it slowly, he felt her body jerk a little and then a moan escaped her lips.

Esme closed her eyes as pleasure bubbled away through her innocent body. "Take me Jack, make me yours." She whispered softly as she trailed her lips down his neck and nipped hungrily at his collar bone.

"Please be gentle with me though." She pleaded quietly as she continued to stroke his meaty member, his size sending fear through out her as she was scared that he was going to split her tiny body in half though the rational part of her brain knew that he wouldn't intentionally hurt her.

A small tremble of desire coursed through Jack's body when Esme told him to take her and make her his. He pushed his hips against her hand, feeling his cock reach it full length in her tiny hand. When she added for him to be gentle with her, he looked into her half-lidded sensual eyes. "I will Esme ..... I will." And then he kissed her softly and passionately, his lips drawing in her lower lip softly sucking on it.

Pulling back he got up on his knees, his cock hard and aching in her hand. Reaching down between them, he grabbed her wrist, pulling on it until the head of his cock was poised at the entrance to her sex.

"I'll be gentle," he moaned looking at her eyes searching his. Pushing gently but firmly, the head of his cock split open her soft pedals. He let out another moan when the heat of her pussy permeated his naked flesh. Pushing harder, his cock slipped deep into her until she was filled totally.

Back