What sexual act do you think about most?

My thoughts tend to run to eating pussy till I hear her scream and feel her thrashing in exquisite orgasm and then sitting on the edge of the bed while she sucks me dry, usually swallowing but sometimes kissing me with her mouth full of my cum.
 
Every act that happens in the beds of my wife's lovers with her. And most recently, our marital bed!!
 
It's a split between getting fucked full of hot buckets of cum and having a woman fuck me with a vibe... I've never been with a woman, but think of it often.
 
Wow wouldn’t think I’d see as many obsessed with pussy eating as I’ve seen here but Im happy for it. :) For me, at the moment I guess it would be any sexual act with a woman. But I also like being fucked standing against the wall. There’s something so hot and carnal about it. But there aren’t very many videos that include the position.
 
Fucked by my cousin in a porn cinema ,girl on girl both of us are addicted to sucking cock and eating cream too, will do more for money such a turn on. We both crave watching cum all over us and being called whores and sluts too!
 
I'll be celebrating a birthday in a few days with a lady friend, so recent thoughts are centered around that. She's asked that I arrive with a full bladder. Hmmm wonder what she has in mind.
 
GF Becoming A Slut

An old girlfriend who was very shy.

While we were dating, she took a vacation with a girlfriend to Spain. She relaxed a bit, I guess, because by the time she came back she had had sex with three guys plus a threesome with her girlfriend and a guy they met on a plane

She was very different in bed after that
 
An old girlfriend who was very shy.

While we were dating, she took a vacation with a girlfriend to Spain. She relaxed a bit, I guess, because by the time she came back she had had sex with three guys plus a threesome with her girlfriend and a guy they met on a plane

She was very different in bed after that

Clearly more confident and experienced. Women usually are once they sampled the wonders of sex with with other guys/girls.
 
She certainly was -- wasn't very "loyal" after her experiences though. Kept having "accidents" with other guys. LOL
 
Back
Top