The China Pearl Inn part 9

Hi Glad watch out, Uggg's about and if he sees you snoozing, anything could happen :D

Sleeps in a corner his head falling down and waking himself up.

Snuggles in next the sleepy Gladiator and helps him stay awake by sticking a tongue in his ear each time his eyes close!

I'm helpful:D

Are you still in training or have you started the actual work? It sure seems to be wiping you out. :heart:
Training for don't know how long, yes. It is. Just mind numbing and that shit gets exhausting to try to focus that hard on new stuff for that long, it's a fight not to just fall asleep.

Training for don't know how long, yes. It is. Just mind numbing and that shit gets exhausting to try to focus that hard on new stuff for that long, it's a fight not to just fall asleep.

I never understood why trainers would go on forever and not realize that the brain can only compute just so much information before it shuts down. Whenever we had all day trainings, I would leave with a major headache and only a small amount of the information they expected us to have. A person needs a half day training, then time to assimilate all the information. If they let people have the afternoons to relax and talk among themselves, then more information would sink into the main brain. At least in my opinion.

I have always thought of the mind as a sponge S F. It can only absorb so much at a time. Then must rest before it can again absorb more. Rest an relaxation are important, and I feel key to learning.

I have always thought of the mind as a sponge S F. It can only absorb so much at a time. Then must rest before it can again absorb more. Rest an relaxation are important, and I feel key to learning.

I think the same thing. :)

Takes a seat at the bar, listening to the faintness of sleeping as the Inn settles down for the night.

Yes indeed. :)

I remember eating an orange straight from a Florida tree.

Right now, it's red wine for me.

That must have tasted good. Oranges used to be grown all over southern California, until they got eaten up by millions of houses. Now, I think the oranges come from Mexico.

That must have tasted good. Oranges used to be grown all over southern California, until they got eaten up by millions of houses. Now, I think the oranges come from Mexico.

Yep, the best crop for farmers is often bricks :)

It did taste good. The orange, not the bricks :D

Yep, the best crop for farmers is often bricks :)

It did taste good. The orange, not the bricks :D

Not too many bricks in California, they use stucco like it has no limit. Not sure what is used to make stucco, but it seems to hold up for a while in the ocean air.

Not too many bricks in California, they use stucco like it has no limit. Not sure what is used to make stucco, but it seems to hold up for a while in the ocean air.

I didn't know that. Here stucco refers to a wall covering, implying there's some sort of frame or some such underneath.

I didn't know that. Here stucco refers to a wall covering, implying there's some sort of frame or some such underneath.

I am not an expert, but I think they use a wood frame with stucco on the outside wall and dry wall on the inside walls. My stepfather was a carpenter, so he would bring scraps of wood and drywall home. We used the scraps of wood to build forts and the dry wall is basically chalk wrapped with paper, so we used it for chalk. :)

I am not an expert, but I think they use a wood frame with stucco on the outside wall and dry wall on the inside walls. My stepfather was a carpenter, so he would bring scraps of wood and drywall home. We used the scraps of wood to build forts and the dry wall is basically chalk wrapped with paper, so we used it for chalk. :)

He knew what he was doing then, supporting your creativity. :)

Lol serendipity then :D

Reminds me of my uncle, who transformed anywhere into a home for unwanted things found in the street :D

LOL Now my mother was creative. She would look at a piece of styrofoam and come up with a dozen things she could do with it. I saw a piece of styrofoam. :rolleyes:

LOL Now my mother was creative. She would look at a piece of styrofoam and come up with a dozen things she could do with it. I saw a piece of styrofoam. :rolleyes:

Must be in the genes then...she gave birth to an imaginative teacher after all :D

Must be in the genes then...she gave birth to an imaginative teacher after all :D

I wish. I am a researcher. I figured out how to get ideas by reading books and, once there was an internet, searching it. I was good at organizing independent and small group projects, but I spent a pretty penny on materials created by others.

Back