A little shy,but wanna open up

attachment.php

Hello, I'm a little shy, but I wanted to open up a bit. I do really enjoy dressing up and taking pictures, and felt that I should share it.

With that body, in that cute combo, you've no need to be shy!

Low quality today, but great thigh highs.

Low quality? I dunno... I guess maybe the picture quality isn't as high as some others, but the subject matter is definitely high quality. You are not wrong, GREAT thigh highs that accentuate your curves SO beautifully. :rose:

Since I've been getting a lot of pm's ( I am reading them all don't worry) I figured I'd answer most of the common questions here.
1. I am 19
2. I am single, and not in the Military
3.My bra size is a 32 E, but the blue one is smaller (It shows off my boobs perfectly)
4. I will continue to post, but I work a lot so I might not post everyday
5. I'm shy because I have pretty bad people skills in real life that I never grew out of

Not asked, but fun information :
1. I love fishnet
2. I don't know any matching bra sets
3. I own lots of stockings
4. I have my lip and belly pierced, but 7 ear piercings

Last edited:
Since I've been getting a lot of pm's ( I am reading them all don't worry) I figured I'd answer most of the common questions here.
1. I am 19
2. I am single, and not in the Military
3.My bra size is a 32 E, but the blue one is smaller (It shows off my boobs perfectly)
4. I will continue to post, but I work a lot so I might not post everyday
5. I'm shy because I have pretty bad people skills in real life that I never grew out of

Not asked, but fun information :
1. I love fishnet
2. I don't know any matching bra sets
3. I own lots of stockings
4. I have my lip and belly pierced, but 7 ear piercings

Interesting... I am not the best at RL people skills either. So I totally understand where you are coming from.

Back