The sexually insatiable club

Slutbunnie

Really Experienced
Lately it feels like it's wrong to be a woman who is, not only sexually open, but has no issues flaunting our charms to get what we want.

Equally it's become frowned upon for a man to be sexually assertive and insatiable without being labeled a pervert.

So, why not start a club for all of us who are perfectly happy with our always present need for pleasure :kiss:

Lately it feels like it's wrong to be a woman who is, not only sexually open, but has no issues flaunting our charms to get what we want.

Equally it's become frowned upon for a man to be sexually assertive and insatiable without being labeled a pervert.

So, why not start a club for all of us who are perfectly happy with our always present need for pleasure :kiss:

Some of us men appreciate that many women like sex for pleasure as much as we do. And those of us who are a little older realize that we might not be able to keep up with our woman —and that she may need more than just one if us to give us what we need. A club might be just the thing

Ever since I found Lit I've thought...

We should have a secret signal. It would be a starting point.

where do we signup :D

There are a lot more takers than I expected. A secret handshake? Hmm that's a great idea

A handshake wouldn't do. It should be something you would notice across the room.

A pin with a certain color L.E.D. maybe....

Can any of these be considered hand shakes?

Oooo, you're good. Not sure about the last one, but the others certainly can. Not very discrete, but the message is certainly unmistakable. Good work bunnie.

My husband's cock has never been enough for men..now I am Into gangbangs and double penetration.. I love multiple cocks fucking my holes simultaneously.. and best part is my hubby doesn't know I am a slut...

What do you think would happen if a club full of sexually insatiable people got together in one place...hmm

Back