Ladies - Care to share My Vibrator stories?

A lot of the rabbit vibrators work great nowadays; they vibrate and pulsate powerfully with many patterns and give you an orgasm in less than 5 minutes (if you're sensitive).

Any lovely ladies have any embarrassing/sexy stories you wanna share? Doesn't have to just be about vibrators :)

This is what I've heard, and from the clips I've seen it does the trick

My wife is pretty hard to make cum, mostly due to her upbringing as sex being bad. However, i bought her this and even though masturbation was taboo for her, after three sessions with the wand, she can't get enough now. It makes her squirt which she had never done and she fucking loves this toy.

My wife is pretty hard to make cum, mostly due to her upbringing as sex being bad. However, i bought her this and even though masturbation was taboo for her, after three sessions with the wand, she can't get enough now. It makes her squirt which she had never done and she fucking loves this toy.

I can only imagine the feeling she had after years of sexual oppression to be able to let her juices fly and squirt all over that vibrating hammer you bought her.

I can only imagine the feeling she had after years of sexual oppression to be able to let her juices fly and squirt all over that vibrating hammer you bought her.

Lol yeah, judging by the looks on her faces, it's years of wrong upbringing coming out.

I posted this in another thread a while back.........I'm not female but thought this story was appropriate:

Dated a girl in high school who's parents were divorced. She lived in an apartment with her mom. One evening Mom was out on a date and I was over visiting. Things started heating up on the couch when my GF said "I have to show you something". She grabbed my hand and led me to her mothers bedroom where she slid open the nightstand drawer and pulled out Mom's vibrator. It was nothing fancy by today's standards, just your standard battery powered vibrating cylinder. She smiled at me and said "I have been dying to try this". Next thing you know she is spread out on the couch and I am working that thing in and out of her pussy. She is getting close to her second orgasm when we hear a key in the door. She jumps up and runs down the hall, quickly returning the vibrator to the drawer before running into the bathroom to get dressed. Mom comes around the corner and sees me sitting on the couch by myself just as GF comes out of the bathroom. We chat briefly, "how was your date", etc etc before Mom announces that she is tired and going to bed. GF and I settle on the couch and I say "That was close" and she laughs and tells me that she didn't have a chance to clean the vibrator. I often wonder if Mom used it herself that night freshly coated with her daughters cum.

I posted this in another thread a while back.........I'm not female but thought this story was appropriate:

Dated a girl in high school who's parents were divorced. She lived in an apartment with her mom. One evening Mom was out on a date and I was over visiting. Things started heating up on the couch when my GF said "I have to show you something". She grabbed my hand and led me to her mothers bedroom where she slid open the nightstand drawer and pulled out Mom's vibrator. It was nothing fancy by today's standards, just your standard battery powered vibrating cylinder. She smiled at me and said "I have been dying to try this". Next thing you know she is spread out on the couch and I am working that thing in and out of her pussy. She is getting close to her second orgasm when we hear a key in the door. She jumps up and runs down the hall, quickly returning the vibrator to the drawer before running into the bathroom to get dressed. Mom comes around the corner and sees me sitting on the couch by myself just as GF comes out of the bathroom. We chat briefly, "how was your date", etc etc before Mom announces that she is tired and going to bed. GF and I settle on the couch and I say "That was close" and she laughs and tells me that she didn't have a chance to clean the vibrator. I often wonder if Mom used it herself that night freshly coated with her daughters cum.
I guarantee she used it that night! What a great story!!

Toy time has become one of my favorite activities.
She loves the Jimmyjane Form 3
The big dildo we got with the purchase also is a HUGE hit.

Guys taking your time to let her have several or 20 orgasms will do wonders for your own pleasure. Can't say enough about good toys.

Toy time has become one of my favorite activities.
She loves the Jimmyjane Form 3
The big dildo we got with the purchase also is a HUGE hit.

Guys taking your time to let her have several or 20 orgasms will do wonders for your own pleasure. Can't say enough about good toys.

This one of my favorite things about being intimate, making her cum over and over again and me not stopping, even when they tell me they can't take anymore.

Back