Kiersten?

Ramone45

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Posts
5,548
If this is the best the Democrats have, get ready for four more years of President Trump. Kiersten certainly has the fullest measure of the requisite politician's quality of dishonesty. She announces on Colbert? I think she may be certifiably insane. Utterly and completely un-electable west of the Hudson. Damn!
 
Yep. She's triggered you to the point that you have to be idiotic on an erotica Web site discussion board. You're shitfaced scared.
 
Beats me. You're the one who obviously is--or you wouldn't be triggered enough to post about it.
 
Beats me. You're the one who obviously is--or you wouldn't be triggered enough to post about it.
Forum-A place, meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
 
I realize this is nothing to be taken seriously. No serious candidate would announce their intentions on a fictional character's show that nobody watches. She is a degenerate liar. Not six weeks ago, she looked he constituents in the eye and told them she would serve out her six year term as Senator. How can you tell a politician is lying? She's going to Iowa soon. I'm gonna guess that's not going to go well. They will see through her bullshit in a second.
 
Ah, another triggered Trumpette plops down. Imagine that; you guys being so scared of a woman. :D
 
Trumpettes always lie. :D

A) I'm not a Trumpette (whatever that is)
B) You are ridiculing me for being triggered by a woman (I don't know WHERE you get that) because you believe women are not capable of inspiring fear in a big strong man like me because YOU think women are inherently weak and inferior.
C.) Did I get that right?
D.) I must have, otherwise you wouldn't have said I was afraid of a "woman".
 
A) I'm not a Trumpette (whatever that is)
B) You are ridiculing me for being triggered by a woman (I don't know WHERE you get that) because you believe women are not capable of inspiring fear in a big strong man like me because YOU think women are inherently weak and inferior.
C.) Did I get that right?
D.) I must have, otherwise you wouldn't have said I was afraid of a "woman".

Irrelevant distract attempt to cover being scared shitless by a woman senator running for president. Trumpettes are worms. You're a Trumpette. If you don't want to be considered to be a Trumpette stop posting as a Trumpette.
 
Precisely

Except for you. She scares you so shitless that you had to open a thread about her. That's not a "who?" move. Women have you triggered. Democratic legislators have you scared shitless.
 

Democratic U.S. Senator (New York) Kirsten Gillibrand. Announced a presidential run yesterday. The Trumpettes are scared silly about it. The rest of us can just sit back and watch to see who comes to the fore. We don't have to open threads on an erotica discussion site to show that we are intimidated by women running for president.

A U.S. senator from New York isn't a "who?" for most informed Americans. Of course Ramone didn't know her last name and misspelled her first name--but he wanted to be sure we knew that she scared him shitless. :D
 
Irrelevant distract attempt to cover being scared shitless by a woman senator running for president. Trumpettes are worms. You're a Trumpette. If you don't want to be considered to be a Trumpette stop posting as a Trumpette.

LOL Nice try.
 
A U.S. senator from New York isn't a "who?" for most informed Americans.

I get my news from the GB. I dont' watch TV, listen to radio, get a paper, or even visit news websites.


And NY is shit. They could cross it off the map in my view. Remember, Billary occupied a Senate seat from there too, so that should automatically exclude anyone from NY permanently.
 
Thank you for your concession. :D

Are you going to show you're scared shitless the next time a woman announces for president? I bet you do.

Why are you so sexist? You need to accept that a candidate's sex, sexual orientation, race, religion is irrelevant. What triggers me is your sexism and Kiersten's dishonesty.:D
 
Back
Top