Married Man Handjob

MarriedMelissa

Really Really Experienced
In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

Mmmmmmm

In the last year I have been turned on getting a married man to leave his wife for 15 minutes and giving him a handjob. What started out as simple teasing in a restaurant became a exciting turn on last summer. It started with spotting a man having a nice dinner with his wife, making eye contact and flirting. Once he was hooked, I licked my lips and walked toward the bathroom. In a clumsy way, he did follow me and struck up a conversation. He went back to his wife with a hot memory but it got me excited. I kept this up for a couple of months until I found the perfect married man. Arrogant, pushy, and full of himself. We went to my car and I stroked him to an orgasm in under 10 minutes. When I went back inside, he was eating dinner with his wife and did not even look my way. The perfect man! For the past 6 months I have given handjobs to dozens of married men, some when I was with my husband. Although my husband does not know about my habit, he does get rewarded later when we go to bed. I just had to share.

Nothing hotter than an impromptu hand job from a sexy stranger in a semi-public place........... Do you have a favorite place yet?

I'm curious, have you every run into one of these married men a second time and given him another handjob?

My favorite place is restaurants so far. I have been in a Starbucks a few times and once in Macys (we went to the ladies change room). I probably need help but I am just having fun with it right now

Honey

My favorite place is restaurants so far. I have been in a Starbucks a few times and once in Macys (we went to the ladies change room). I probably need help but I am just having fun with it right now

You could take me anywhere you want to, the wood, a drive-thru, a back alley........ get the picture?

I think I do. I will have to read some of your stories later on. Thanks so much for sharing

I wonder how many married man would turn down an obligation-free / no repercussions hand job if it was offered?
It's an interesting dilemma.
I wonder if any would back out after initiation of the act or whether instinct takes over?

Please let me be as bold as to ask for a list of the restaurant locations where you hang out and enough of a description to recognize you. I'm not a great lover of Starbucks but I'd be happy to meat.....ooops......meet you there so you could lend me a hand.

Hot, I'd love if my wife went out and gave handjobs. Show me the evidence and describe how it went in detail after.

Very nice, I would love to get anonymous hand jobs, can't even remember the last time I got a non-anonymous hand job. Furthermore, it would be very erotic to me knowing my wife did this, good food for fantasy thought.

A handjob is perfect for a number of reasons. First being it is pretty safe from an STD standpoint.

Melissa has given me a new jerk-off fantasy.

If every wife would give her man at least a handjob first-thing every morning, infidelity would decrease 99%, IMHO.

A handjob is perfect for a number of reasons. First being it is pretty safe from an STD standpoint.

Melissa has given me a new jerk-off fantasy.

If every wife would give her man at least a handjob first-thing every morning, infidelity would decrease 99%, IMHO.

So would grouchiness!

stuff like that NEVER happens to me...:(

I must ask, why is 'arrogant, pushy and full of himself' the perfect married man?

lol....doesn't sound so fucking perfect to me...

Wow

Something like that happening to me would be among my deepest desires. The anonymity of it all, and the possibility of getting caught is amazing! The 'Wank and walk off' without a word said between me and the lady would be fantastic....

Back