Random Discussions Thread

Thanks, I thought it was some wired and wonderful genre of sex fetish I'd never heard of.

It is - Hot-Toeing

Where you let your little toe off the leash a bit to go toeing around, but you have to be careful that it does not go rimming a rat.

"To rim a rat" ™pmann

Last edited:
I've reached a new low; watching Moonshiners on Discovery. When a man is named "Tickle" and they have to use sub-titles everytime he talks, you know you're watching a Hillbilly!!

I have mixed feelings about this one. I don't like being called it or other women (or men) being called it, but in the right way that whispered in your ear referring to your vagina... ooooh la la. Yes please.

You're right. Someone using it in a name calling sense, not cool!
But like you said, if it's the right someone whispering it the right way in your ear...ooooh fun!

I've reached a new low; watching Moonshiners on Discovery. When a man is named "Tickle" and they have to use sub-titles everytime he talks, you know you're watching a Hillbilly!!

Clearly you've never watched That show with the guy from Kentucky they call "Turtleman" The show is called Call of the Wildman now that would be a really new Low..

In fact allow me to demonstrate some LIVE ACTION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYEQw34eHtc&feature=relmfu

oh this silly language barrier!
nevermind....
although I do have weird little birthmark on my inner thigh...it's shaped just like Sicily!
I'm here to learn, do tell :)

We'd call it a d.o.p. brand :D

Talking of trash American TV. How good is Hardcore Pawn. I have never seen so many tools in the one place at the one time. Oh how I love that show.

I've not watched that one yet. There is another pawn show that I've seen once or twice but can't remember the name of right now. I'll keep a look out for Hardcore Pawn, though!

I tried to check that out last night, way too painful to watch, not only the inept country bumpkins, but also the whole fucking Keystone cop side of it. Seriously, how can you put cameras on BOTH sides and not have this be a set up and scripted program? Give me an F'ing break!

I did see in some clips an old dude with a long beard. He was part of a PBS thing on moonshiners and he is supposedly one of the greatest distillers of fine 'shine. The PBS thing showed him breaking his still down and getting out of the biz.

I tried to check that out last night, way too painful to watch, not only the inept country bumpkins, but also the whole fucking Keystone cop side of it. Seriously, how can you put cameras on BOTH sides and not have this be a set up and scripted program? Give me an F'ing break!

I did see in some clips an old dude with a long beard. He was part of a PBS thing on moonshiners and he is supposedly one of the greatest distillers of fine 'shine. The PBS thing showed him breaking his still down and getting out of the biz.

I didn't watch much of it. My friend called me and told me to watch it. We were laughing too hard to really get much out of it. But yeah, if it's illegal, and it's all over the Discovery Channel, how have they not been caught? I mean, I get they're kind of out in the sticks, but they must at least go out to the local Walmart to get those canning jars they use!

My other question is, if the cops or ATF or whoever shows up while they are filming, what happens to the Discovery crew that's filming it all, knowing it's illegal and doing nothing about it?

My other question is, if the cops or ATF or whoever shows up while they are filming, what happens to the Discovery crew that's filming it all, knowing it's illegal and doing nothing about it?

That's what I'm saying. This couldn't have been more obvious than when the dudes were hiding behind the mash barrel while the other dude was walking through the woods with a rifle over his shoulder. Two different camera angles, one to imply the camera guy was hiding too, the other just showing the rednecks hiding. For me, the show was stupidly stupid beyond stupidity. I didn't like it much either. :D

Just so we're clear...you think it's a stupid premise? ;) I might have to steal "stupidly stupid beyond stupidity.

I think the way it is being presented is stupid. I would love to know more about distillation, both the legal and illegal sides of it. What I don't love is a contrived plot with bad "acting".

The only reason that moonshine is illegal is because the government isn't getting their 400 pounds of flesh with every drop produced. They like to use big words like "public safety", when what they really mean is "if we don't get any money out of it, YOU don't get any money out of it."

It's the same exact thing with medicinal marijuana. Marijuana is far safer and more effective than any man made drug, but because it's not making corporations rich, it's illegal.

That is what I have issues with. (remember, you asked. ;):D )

I have nothing to add here... I just wanted to show you THIS

tumblr_m4wemej3dx1qjg75jo1_500.jpg

Yet another terrifying lemur boob attack!

I think the way it is being presented is stupid. I would love to know more about distillation, both the legal and illegal sides of it. What I don't love is a contrived plot with bad "acting".

The only reason that moonshine is illegal is because the government isn't getting their 400 pounds of flesh with every drop produced. They like to use big words like "public safety", when what they really mean is "if we don't get any money out of it, YOU don't get any money out of it."

It's the same exact thing with medicinal marijuana. Marijuana is far safer and more effective than any man made drug, but because it's not making corporations rich, it's illegal.

That is what I have issues with. (remember, you asked. ;):D )

I did ask. I don't really give a rat's ass about distillation, but that Tickle guy sure was fun to watch. I do agree with you, though as to why moonshine is illegal.

Puddle jumping is only fun if you actually see the giant puddle as you're approaching it!

Back