Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/evening to you beautiful people!!! :kiss:

I need to read back a bit and see what everyone has been up to!

~edit~

Peaches, my dear sister, I hope you are feeling much better today! (HUGS)

Photo, ~jumping up and down, squealing with excitement for you!~ I'm sure you'll both have a wonderful time!!! I'm glad he helped you pack, as we little girls can become forgetful when we're excited. Have a safe and fun filled trip! :rose:

Hayley, I'm happy to hear you are beginning to feel human again. Sleep well. :)

INL, RA, RJ, CA, HS, Mutato and anyone else...have an awesome day!!!!

Thank you so am I :) I actually have a desire to eat now, which i'm not sure is a good thing lol

It's a good one so far. I hope yours is terrific too.
(My kiddo graduates from 6th grade today. :D)

YAY Congrats to you and your kiddo

Hi everyone!

More nasty weather is expected tonight for those of us in the Midwest. Stay safe, wherever you are. :)

Ra, thanks for the update! You got this, girl!!!!!!! ~huggsssss~

INL, adore that image.:) Daddy does that V style. :heart: Our visit had been pushed back due to kids schedules. End of July now. Can't waiiittttt!!!!!

Justine, is this the same 'daddy' you told us about a couple of months ago? If my Daddy tried that..he'd find himself one lonely man. I have a zero bullsh!t tolerance level...as many of you know. Perhaps, this is just a theory, he isn't pleased or impressed with the way you behave and express yourself around Lit. Maybe he thinks that is all you are interested in. Have a frank chat with him.
You're welcome.. I know we all like to keep up with each other.

Everything is going to be fine, things are civil and remarkably amicable. I feel a panic attack coming on, though,which is not good. Need a hot bath, and to breathe.

If I get any more honesty, I might have to move my plans up a bit. Only so much understanding available in my reserves, and while I think my patience over the years has rivaled that of Job himself..it really needs to just think before it speaks at this point...

Tar, feathers, honey and fire ants come to mind..:rolleyes: lol

Hayley, that is wonderful news..maybe just keep it simple for another day or two. :)

RA, ohhhh....do I know that feeling!!!! I have some feather pillows I was just going to throw out, but I'll save them..ya know..just in case. ;)

I'm off to find my hand puppets as I feel like someone is going to need an educational presentation to fully understand a few things around here.
Later, my loves! :heart:

Hayley, that is wonderful news..maybe just keep it simple for another day or two. :)

RA, ohhhh....do I know that feeling!!!! I have some feather pillows I was just going to throw out, but I'll save them..ya know..just in case. ;)

I'm off to find my hand puppets as I feel like someone is going to need an educational presentation to fully understand a few things around here.

The daddy that I spoke about almost a year ago yea and he is never around so he don't know what am writing he has only been on this thread a few times

And I don't just care about sex even if I did a daddy is supposed to love, care and look after his little girl, make sure shehaa everything she needs to grow be there not just pop in and out

The daddy that I spoke about almost a year ago yea and he is never around so he don't know what am writing he has only been on this thread a few times

And I don't just care about sex even if I did a daddy is supposed to love, care and look after his little girl, make sure she has everything she needs to grow be there not just pop in and out

And I don't just care about sex even if I did a daddy is supposed to love, care and look after his little girl, make sure she has everything she needs to grow be there not just pop in and out

You're right Justine and don't settle for anything less.:rose:

Thank you I don't want to settle for anything less, I know that this Guy is not it he is a literotica member and was on daddy fetish maybe two, three or four times, but stopped before I started going around lit and the way I express myself and that's just it am expressing myself

Anyway am tired of always explaining or defending myself ....any good news happening.

And I joined that gym in school that I told you about and I feel amazing about it feels good because I am doing something for me you know now I am back to exercising and eating healthy so am doing this naturally no diet pills

Just letting you all know I landed safely. I was greeted with homemade tiki masala. Now, a food coma.

"Sun light or artificial light (or both)? Strobes (or strobe effects) can definitely trigger mine as can overly bright fluorescent lights (although I'll never convince my boss of that) - this time of year that's more likely than food triggers although stress will always be a huge factor I expect. You have my sympathies Daddy RJ - I wouldn't wish migraines on my enemies. If someone would just cut off my head and bury it deep, far far away I'd feel just fine:("

A little late here but one other trigger is weather. Peaches the same time you came down with your migraine my daughter came down with a killer two day one. We are not that far apart for sharing weather systems. She can usually shake it in 24 hours. Air pressure changes heck who knows for sure.

I use to get migraines but outgrew them. Still get the auras on occasion but rarely any kind of a headache. Please dont hate me for beating the devil at his own game.

Anyway (as my sweet cookie would say) I hope the beast has loosened it's grip and you have safe and wonder trip!

Hello INL and RA hope all is well with you.
Haley, glad you're feeling better if not perfect.
Photo...your day as finally arrived nothing like Daddy live I bet!
RJ good you're putting your sleepless nights to good use.....sleep is over rated any way.

My dearest buttercup, the days responsibilities have torn you from my arms and I miss you like crazy. Can the end of July come soon enough? I think not.

*girliest squeal I can muster*

lol

I'm glad you are on the ground. :)

As soon as I landed, and turned on my phone, I received a message from him letting me know he made reservations for the 17th and 18th. :D:D

I'll be busy until then though, with family. *sigh* Tomorrow will be spent with my sister, and then Friday we're going out to dinner. Saturday, a graduation and cookout, and Sunday is the Museum of Flight.

And omg, the food. My father's girlfriend is Cambodian, and my goodness the woman can cook!!! She's making homemade pad thai on Saturday, as well as shredded pork egg rolls. *drool* All the weight I've lost recently is going to pack right back on.

super crazy busy

but wanted to stop in and say hi...hope everyone is well and having a good week.

Hugs and stuff :)

Photo!!!!! I am so happy you arrived safely! Drooling over the cuisine! Send me a doggy bag! :) I hear the 17th is lucky day this month. :nana:

CA..hey sweetness!!! Big hugs to you! I hope life simmers down a bit for you so you can enjoy some R&R. :rose:

*swoon*

That'd be it in a nutshell.

(congrats to you not-so-rug-rat :D)

Yes, swoon is an understatement! (Thank you. I got emotional but soldiered through it. ;))

You guys are totally right ...am a loser magnet

Hugs!

Hi everyone!

More nasty weather is expected tonight for those of us in the Midwest. Stay safe, wherever you are. :)

INL, adore that image.:) Daddy does that V style. :heart: Our visit had been pushed back due to kids schedules. End of July now. Can't waiiittttt!!!!!

I hope that weather doesn't wake your little guy. It's headed here at some point too. Ick! Sorry that your visit was pushed later. I know you are VERY ready. Kisses.

Thank you so am I :) I actually have a desire to eat now, which i'm not sure is a good thing lol

YAY Congrats to you and your kiddo

That is great news. Eating means that you are getting stronger.

You're welcome.. I know we all like to keep up with each other.

Everything is going to be fine, things are civil and remarkably amicable. I feel a panic attack coming on, though,which is not good. Need a hot bath, and to breathe.

If I get any more honesty, I might have to move my plans up a bit. Only so much understanding available in my reserves, and while I think my patience over the years has rivaled that of Job himself..it really needs to just think before it speaks at this point...

Tar, feathers, honey and fire ants come to mind..:rolleyes: lol

LOL, fire ants. Them critters are mean!! Civil is good but still sucks. I'm wishing you peace and happiness.

Just letting you all know I landed safely. I was greeted with homemade tiki masala. Now, a food coma.

Yay! Have a wonderful time!! We'll miss you.

A little late here but one other trigger is weather. Peaches the same time you came down with your migraine my daughter came down with a killer two day one. We are not that far apart for sharing weather systems. She can usually shake it in 24 hours. Air pressure changes heck who knows for sure.

I use to get migraines but outgrew them. Still get the auras on occasion but rarely any kind of a headache. Please dont hate me for beating the devil at his own game.

Anyway (as my sweet cookie would say) I hope the beast has loosened it's grip and you have safe and wonder trip!

Hello INL and RA hope all is well with you.
Haley, glad you're feeling better if not perfect.
Photo...your day as finally arrived nothing like Daddy live I bet!
RJ good you're putting your sleepless nights to good use.....sleep is over rated any way.

My dearest buttercup, the days responsibilities have torn you from my arms and I miss you like crazy. Can the end of July come soon enough? I think not.

Hi daddy Stan. Stay safe! I hope those moments fly quickly for you.

but wanted to stop in and say hi...hope everyone is well and having a good week.

Hugs and stuff :)

Hi CA! It's so good to see you here! Have a great evening!

Yes, swoon is an understatement! (Thank you. I got emotional but soldiered through it. ;))

Hugs!

I hope that weather doesn't wake your little guy. It's headed here at some point too. Ick! Sorry that your visit was pushed later. I know you are VERY ready. Kisses.

That is great news. Eating means that you are getting stronger.

LOL, fire ants. Them critters are mean!! Civil is good but still sucks. I'm wishing you peace and happiness.

Yay! Have a wonderful time!! We'll miss you.

Hi daddy Stan. Stay safe! I hope those moments fly quickly for you.

Hi CA! It's so good to see you here! Have a great evening!

Awwwwwwwww hugs back sis

Good evening littles :rose: and Daddies, I hope everyone had a good hump day.

Photo: I'm happy to hear you made it there safely! :rose: I hope your visit goes well and that you get some wonderful time with your Daddy.

INL: I hope your special day went well, little one :rose: (((HUGS))) they do grow up so fast :(

CA: so wonderful to see you here :rose: may life slow down enough so that you can visit more often (((HUGS)))

RA: (((HUGS))) and :rose: for you! My happy thoughts and prayers are always with you!

Hayley: (((HUGS))) and :rose: for you too! I'm happy you're feeling much better.

Cookie & Daddy Stan: I hope your time together doesn't get pushed out any further. Both Angel and I know what that's like too. :( I'll be thinking of you two as I visit her at the end of July too. 40 more days for us! :D

Ok..here goes, against Daddy's advice.

Justine, I read your posts and I just shake my head in total disbelief.

Any number of people on Lit will tell you I am a sweetie with the biggest heart...most of us here are. I do however, have a limit. When you come here, whining and crying about how you are called a slut or treated poorly by men on Lit... I have ZERO sympathy for you. I'm not the only one, I'm simply the only one willing to say all of this, now.

I'll take a peek at the elephant in the room (from behind the couch, since Daddy is watching) and address the possibly that you may have some sort of learning/behavioral disability. I am not asking you to divulge such personal information. I'm just wanting you to know that if that is the case, it is not an excuse for some of the BS you have brought here...to OUR house.

I am also not asking you to defend yourself and what you 'express'. I'm just asking that you not be surprised, nor offended when you are approached by other Listers that are out for one thing. After all, this is a site for sexual exploration, knowledge and friendship. Maybe a kick ass Chex Mix recipe..;)

Be true to yourself and to us. You need to EARN back the trust you abused. We don't just hand it over because an apology was offered. Actually, maybe I missed it..but I don't recall seeing where ANY of us accepted it. Anyone??

As for your 'Daddy'... Where to begin....:eek: I have been here longer than you have and sweetie...pretty sure you just announced it 3/4 months ago..max. That is a far cry from almost a year ago. Perhaps you are an alien and time moves much faster where you're from. (Really, people?? Wouldn't that explain A LOT?!!)

If he isn't in your daily life, he isn't your Daddy. You haven't talked about him in ages, so my guess is it ended long ago and perhaps you both take turns hitting the other up for quickies when no one else is biting the line. Not knocking ya...I've had a FWB before. Lovely experience (real life) except he bored me to tears. He had to go bye bye. Point being, don't lie. Not to him. Not to us. Not in other threads (if you expect to be welcome here) and certainly, most importantly..not to yourself.

~putting the cute, fuzzy hand puppets away for now~

I'm sure you'll have some 120 word sentence rebuttal. Your right, just as posting this is mine, fortunately, I won't be able to see it as I'm hitting you with Daddy's Iggy Stick.

I wish you well in all that you dream of being and becoming.

PS..it really is ok to use punctuation!! See? I just did and the sky didn't fall. :)

Last edited:
Good evening littles :rose: and Daddies, I hope everyone had a good hump day.

Photo: I'm happy to hear you made it there safely! :rose: I hope your visit goes well and that you get some wonderful time with your Daddy.

INL: I hope your special day went well, little one :rose: (((HUGS))) they do grow up so fast :(

CA: so wonderful to see you here :rose: may life slow down enough so that you can visit more often (((HUGS)))

RA: (((HUGS))) and :rose: for you! My happy thoughts and prayers are always with you!

Hayley: (((HUGS))) and :rose: for you too! I'm happy you're feeling much better.

Cookie & Daddy Stan: I hope your time together doesn't get pushed out any further. Both Angel and I know what that's like too. :( I'll be thinking of you two as I visit her at the end of July too. 40 more days for us! :D

Thank you, sweetness! I hope the days pass quickly for you both! :heart:

You're very welcome and thank you too! :) After almost 14 months (not that we've been counting ;) ) another 40 days will pass by quickly! :D

You two have been so patient!! :heart: Feel free not to share, but have plans been made for her to stay? You have mentioned her moving before..soo....curious minds want to know. ;)

Talked to Daddy for 3 minutes and now my breasts are leaking...lovely! Only took a few days to re lactate. I started the process, in hopes that something would happen by our visit. Now I'm just sore and drippy..lol

That's it I give up!!!!....I have tired, I said sorry over and over.I understand the reaction ....but whatever

Talked to Daddy for 3 minutes and now my breasts are leaking...lovely! Only took a few days to re lactate. I started the process, in hopes that something would happen by our visit. Now I'm just sore and drippy..lol

Better them leaking than your nose when you visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back