Do guys prefer cut or uncut cocks when you want to suck?

Cut & un-Cut

If you like sucking cock, do it! As often as you can! But a big thick well hung man that makes you gag as you deep throat him??? I love it!

My first mature Boyfriend was circumcised, and I loved sucking him off every opportunity I got. It was clean and smooth and socketted my throat to perfection. After he dumped me there was a scary period of directionlessness, until I met up with my second married Boyfriend, and the first time I saw his big beautiful cock it almost scared the life out of me, it was uncut, and the thought of sucking it was both exciting and a bit intimidating at the same time. But once I'd seen it there was no way on earth that I was NOT going to suck it, it was breathtaking the first few times I did it, I was drunk on the sheer sensation of having it in my mouth it. I soon adapted, and adored sucking him off too. He would make me crawl naked on all-fours across the floor just to get it in my mouth. At other times he'd lie me on my back and just fuck my face mercilessly until I was delirious with it. An hour after he'd left I could still taste it in my mouth and my jaw was still aching with the strain of accommodating it. It was the biggest cock I've ever experienced in my life, and to be honest, even now that we've separated, I still get hard and even masturbate just thinking about it, and what I used to do with it. Sheee-it, it was amazing! At the moment I'm in a three-month relationship with another circumcised guy, which is more vanilla but pleasurable too, so I've benefited from the experience of both, and am better off for it. Finding a scarily-big cock to worship and orally-serve is a gift from the gods, and humble gratitude is the only appropriate response...
 
Last edited:
I have seen a few nice uncut cocks when I was in school but I never went down on one. Are they as sweet to suck as they seem?

uncut cocks are beautiful and you get the added thrill of gently teasing back the foreskin before you suck ,heavenly.
 
For sucking I love uncut because i can work my tounge into it and swirl. Also love the sight of it as I slowly pull it back and see the head appear and so much easyer to jack him off. For pictures a cut is nice seeing the big gleaming shiney head.
 
Cut. But ive had a few uncut. I do like the look of the helmet head. The uncut ones were pretty thick and big so i did enjoy that. But if either presents itself before my mouth, its going in my mouth. I wont turn down a cock weather it be cut or uncut. A cock in my pussy mouth is better then no cock at all.
 
I like cut the best. That being said, about 2 weeks ago I sucked my first uncut. He really liked when I slid my tongue between his foreskin and head. I got a resounding good girl that feels so good baby.
 
Still want to try a cut one but I can’t see much difference if fully erect 🤔 (most foreskins I’ve dealt with haven’t been in the way at least)
 
Back
Top