The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Dik said:
I don't know my grandfather was killed at age 37 in GA, my mom was adopted by a white family.........Question: mfm or fmf?

mfm...

what do you do for a living

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Hornymama said:
mfm...

what do you do for a living
Engineer and inventor.......................Question: Are women attracted to you sexually?

Dik said:
Engineer and inventor.......................Question: Are women attracted to you sexually?

well i've had a couple pm's from women and one customer from work .....

if you had a mate what would you be doing right now

Hornymama said:
well i've had a couple pm's from women and one customer from work .....

if you had a mate what would you be doing right now
a lot of foreplay leading to great sex. Question: How did you answer the approaches?

Dik said:
a lot of foreplay leading to great sex. Question: How did you answer the approaches?

the pm's i politely told them "thank you" but i wasn't into a bi curious and the one from work....she never actually approached me...it's just her actions and i know she's bi....but i try to be nice without hurting anyone

do you like shaved pussies

Hornymama said:
the pm's i politely told them "thank you" but i wasn't into a bi curious and the one from work....she never actually approached me...it's just her actions and i know she's bi....but i try to be nice without hurting anyone

do you like shaved pussies
Yes I do, but it is fun nuzzling in the pubic hair, I love oral sex. Question do you enjoy anal sex?

Re:

woodcarver said:
can anyone join in? sitting here bored outta my mind and there is nothing going on anywhere.
The more the merrier

Dik said:
Yes I do, but it is fun nuzzling in the pubic hair, I love oral sex. Question do you enjoy anal sex?

yes i do...

how many women have you been with

Hornymama said:
yes i do...

how many women have you been with
One in last 10 years and 30 overall............................................Question: How long have you been married?

Dik said:
One in last 10 years and 30 overall............................................Question: How long have you been married?

20 years this time.......7 years peviously.....most of my life lol

what would be your ideal vacation

Hornymama said:
20 years this time.......7 years peviously.....most of my life lol

what would be your ideal vacation
I love Aruba, I could stay there forever. Sailing and gambling and meeting new people......Question: How do you think two men entering you simultaneously would feel?

I havea question, I need some help...I am trying to pick an AV but theya pparently are all too big how do I get one that is the right size :-(...any advice would be helpful

Dik said:
I love Aruba, I could stay there forever. Sailing and gambling and meeting new people......Question: How do you think two men entering you simultaneously would feel?

well if it feels anything like it does with a cock and a dildo then i would have to say"great"

are you enjoying yourself lol

BBWDenver80 said:
I havea question, I need some help...I am trying to pick an AV but theya pparently are all too big how do I get one that is the right size :-(...any advice would be helpful
Open the photo in any photoshop or paintshop program you have. Then click on image on the top toolbar and then go to resize. It needs to be no more the 150 by 150. Be sure to reduce each side by the same fraction to keep it in perspective. If you have it then paintshop pro 6 does it fast and easy.

Hornymama said:
well if it feels anything like it does with a cock and a dildo then i would have to say"great"

I don't know about him but I am.

Think you could get any hotter, lol?

Hornymama said:

very much...........................Are you?

kikmosa said:
I don't know about him but I am.

Think you could get any hotter, lol?

Is this an official question? If it is, then my answer is yes, but not by much. It's already 90 in here.:D

Dik said:
very much...........................Are you?

yes....hell of a way to spend a Sat. night

do you ever wish you could see into your future

BBWDenver80 said:
you can scan and shrink or use one of your photo copy programs

Hornymama said:

I could not ask for a more willing and beautiful partner......are you ready for more?

Dik said:
I could not ask for a more willing and beautiful partner......are you ready for more?

I'm ready.....what now....... did you answer my question

Hornymama said:

yes, but I have in some ways but that is another thd...............Do you have recurring dreams?

Dik said:
yes, but I have in some ways but that is another thd...............Do you have recurring dreams?

no not usually

what is your favorite article of clothing

Hornymama said:
no not usually

what is your favorite article of clothing
when I am dressed, a turtle neck, at home nothing.............................What do you wear to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back