hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful you wiggle all you want and need to get comfy and take all the time you want and need sitting im my lap figuring out your next actions. Hope you don't mind my hands drifting ip and squeezing and massaging them beautiful tits I see of course there will be some nipple tweeks and light pulling to help make you feel secure and comfortable :rose::devil:

*nipples hard blushes* hey you! just cause im still figuring out what im doing doesnt mean you get nipple priveledges! :p haha

x

pretty self explanatory would have had other ones with this but files are to big apparently which is gonna annoy me :/

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-12-26 at 03.30 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-12-26 at 03.30 #3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 10,036
*nipples hard blushes* hey you! just cause im still figuring out what im doing doesnt mean you get nipple priveledges! :p haha

Are you sure. Oh well to late now. Figured since I was providing a filling seat for that fine body to occupy I would chance the play at some nipple privileges since im at it I will just have to lightly kiss your neck as I flip the tip of my tongue across your earlobe whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Are you sure. Oh well to late now. Figured since I was providing a filling seat for that fine body to occupy I would chance the play at some nipple privileges since im at it I will just have to lightly kiss your neck as I flip the tip of my tongue across your earlobe whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

well aren't you just cruel! *giggles as your breathe tickles my ear biting my lipgrinding my ass against you*
i can get worse don't force my hand ;)

"Provoked", huh? And what if I were to come over to you and wrap a fist in your hair and tilt your head back while he kept on playing with you like that?

and you said I was forward... arching my back looking up at you biting my lip

I look down into your eyes, and a cruel smile kicks up the corner of my mouth.

"Oh, you're going to be fun to play with."

my heartbeat hard in my throat my chest rising and falling faster blushing

"And how do you have that figured?"

my heartbeat hard in my throat my chest rising and falling faster blushing

"And how do you have that figured?"

My smile grows, my teeth start to show.

"Because," I chuckle, "I can see you putting up a fight."

I tighten my grip on your hair and curl my other hand around your throat, then squeeze just a little bit.

"Or are you more the ... passive type?"

My smile grows, my teeth start to show.

"Because," I chuckle, "I can see you putting up a fight."

I tighten my grip on your hair and curl my other hand around your throat, then squeeze just a little bit.

"Or are you more the ... passive type?"

giggles a little panicked

"I won't let you win so easily I'm afraid. then it'd be way to easy for you*

giggles a little panicked

"I won't let you win so easily I'm afraid. then it'd be way to easy for you*

"Oh. Good. I do like a fight."

I yank your hair hard, throwing you to the ground. Before you can struggle to your feet, I'm on you, pushing you down and shoving one hand down the back of your panties to grope your arse.

"Go on then, slut," I growl in your ear, "fight back. Make me hurt you."

"Oh. Good. I do like a fight."

I yank your hair hard, throwing you to the ground. Before you can struggle to your feet, I'm on you, pushing you down and shoving one hand down the back of your panties to grope your arse.

"Go on then, slut," I growl in your ear, "fight back. Make me hurt you."

whimpering and growling struggling under your body kicking my legs out

"I will win it's a habit i have" i say breathlessly

whimpering and growling struggling under your body kicking my legs out

"I will win it's a habit i have" i say breathlessly

I yank your head back, a savage, primal gesture, and clamp my teeth down on your neck, growling as I savage your flesh. I drag my teeth away and, with my other hand, work your panties down over your hips, even as you struggle and kick against me.

"The harder you fight, the harder I get," I growl, grinding my cock against your now-bare arse to prove my point: I am thick and hard, ready and eager to plunge inside you.

"The question now is," I gloat, "just how much should I hurt you?"

I yank your head back, a savage, primal gesture, and clamp my teeth down on your neck, growling as I savage your flesh. I drag my teeth away and, with my other hand, work your panties down over your hips, even as you struggle and kick against me.

"The harder you fight, the harder I get," I growl, grinding my cock against your now-bare arse to prove my point: I am thick and hard, ready and eager to plunge inside you.

"The question now is," I gloat, "just how much should I hurt you?"

laughs angrily humiliated... and kicks out again catching your balls.. laughing agains as i crawl out from under you. grinning cruelly

"Told you i wasn't giving in... guess the question was how much should i hurt you"

pulls knickers back up

laughs angrily humiliated... and kicks out again catching your balls.. laughing agains as i crawl out from under you. grinning cruelly

"Told you i wasn't giving in... guess the question was how much should i hurt you"

pulls knickers back up

"Oh, you are a feisty one," I manage to gasp. "Just ... just you wait 'til I've got my breath back."

giggles and presses my hand to my throat feeling the tender skin...keeping an eye on you

"I did warn you. ever thought maybe I am actually a ninja?" bursts into giggles

giggles and presses my hand to my throat feeling the tender skin...keeping an eye on you

"I did warn you. ever thought maybe I am actually a ninja?" bursts into giggles

I can't help but laugh at the joke.

"Yes, well," I say, "I'll bear that in mind in the future. Perhaps some restraints next time."

warning to all I do talk a lot of... poop :)

"yeah but then you have the problem of having to catch a ninja. We are tricksy buggers!" looking down at you "feeling better?

Simply breathtaking, gorgeous, not enough adjectives to describe you. Feel free to bite me any time anywhere, I'd be your toy in a heartbeat.

thanks for the compliments there will no doubt be more pics if they are the right bloody size -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back