Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-25-2018, 04:18 AM   #1
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Free-Spirit Seeks Companions From All Walks Of Life

Hello Lit-Peeps,

I am in a transitional phase in my life in which I now need to take some rather brave steps. If Iím going to be honest, this comes from recently going through a rather dark period in my life. I tend to be a more shy/introverted kind of woman, so one of the brave steps Iím taking is to gather the courage to put myself out there and meet new people. This serves as preparation for a braver decision to relocate to the UK in the next 12-15 months. So it would be wonderful to make some UK-based friends I can catch up and go exploring with! But I am also keen to make connections with all types of people from all walks of life.

A bit about meÖ
1. I am single.
2. I am in my early 30s.
3. I am an educated professional (of sorts).
4. I am Australian, but have lived abroad in my much younger years. (Lest we forget on this ANZAC Day).
5. I live a WFPB diet (vegan) and am currently returning to strength-based training (though Iím a wee bit undisciplined at the moment. Iím a work in progress).
6. I am bisexual and have lived the BDSM lifestyle (though I currently am not).
7. I am inspired by: nature, music, art, language, spirituality, and philosophy (Oh gods, I sound like the renaissance).
8. I am driven by connections in all forms of relationships (if it feels fake/forced, Iím not interested).
9. I aim to be optimistically focused. This is my informed choice, as I have experienced darkness in my lifetime and wish to live with and spread joy and not despair (lifeís hard enough, right?).

I wonít list specific traits of the types of people Iím looking to meet simply because I donít have any! I just want to be brave, put myself out in the world, and make a few connections with some wonderful people. My preferred interaction is through Skype, particularly voice. If a connection does become sexual (I am putting this up on Lit after all), I have a hard rule of not establishing a playmate who is otherwise attached.

Otherwise, please feel free to PM me if youíd like more information.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

All my love,
Lucy

P.S. If nothing comes of this, Iíll just leave you with a quote that has inspired me as of late. Maybe itíll help someone out there, too.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 04:21 AM   #2
lustfulraj
Literotica Guru
 
lustfulraj's Avatar
 
lustfulraj is online now
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SF bay area
Posts: 2,689
Lucy, I wish you all the best
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 05:01 AM   #3
glBock
Really Really Experienced
 
glBock is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: over the rainbow
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustfulraj View Post
Lucy, I wish you all the best
I second Raj's wish to you. All the best for your endeavors, including the big geographical change you contemplate.

If I were not married, I would contact you by PM, most likely.
.
__________________
what I am looking for: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1478424

my hopes for what BOTH of us will expect on top of the above: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1478425
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 08:17 AM   #4
curvyangel1969
🍥Better than Cookies 🍥
 
curvyangel1969's Avatar
 
curvyangel1969 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: On my cloud ☁️
Posts: 14,013
Lucy

You will make loads of friends and more. You are a beautiful woman where it most matters. Your soul. Good luck on your move as well. That's a big step! PM me, I want to hear all about it.

Best of luck!
__________________

..
CA's Tumblr
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 08:42 AM   #5
BlackCaramelCreme
 
BlackCaramelCreme's Avatar
 
BlackCaramelCreme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 14,307
Lucy,

You are always in my thoughts whether we chat or not. I have decreased my Lit posts since real life is taking over. Know that you are one of the most kindest, inspirational souls I know. Know that you have a place in my heart. I will always be a cheerleader in your corner rooting for you and for continued success always. You will make more than friends there. You will have a family of friends that will be your real life support system. I know this in my heart to be true. Please know, I am rooting for you in the brave steps you are taking🌹💖🌹
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 06:39 PM   #6
frankie49
Literotica Guru
 
frankie49's Avatar
 
frankie49 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: England
Posts: 840
Good post and good luck. Have you been practising your weather related talk ready for the UK.

Today's conversation started would have been...

Well that's summer over with... Looking a bit black and grey out there.
__________________
What have you got to lose?


Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 11:38 PM   #7
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustfulraj View Post
Lucy, I wish you all the best
Thank you, Raj. You are such a kind and giving soul. This means a lot to me. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by glBock View Post
I second Raj's wish to you. All the best for your endeavors, including the big geographical change you contemplate.

If I were not married, I would contact you by PM, most likely.
.
Thank you for your support, glBock. That is quite a compliment! I hope the best for you too in whatever goals youíre working towards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyangel1969 View Post
Lucy

You will make loads of friends and more. You are a beautiful woman where it most matters. Your soul. Good luck on your move as well. That's a big step! PM me, I want to hear all about it.

Best of luck!
Ms CA! Youíre back! OMG!


Thank you for such kind words! You made me blush! Keep an eye out in your inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCaramelCreme View Post
Lucy,

You are always in my thoughts whether we chat or not. I have decreased my Lit posts since real life is taking over. Know that you are one of the most kindest, inspirational souls I know. Know that you have a place in my heart. I will always be a cheerleader in your corner rooting for you and for continued success always. You will make more than friends there. You will have a family of friends that will be your real life support system. I know this in my heart to be true. Please know, I am rooting for you in the brave steps you are taking🌹💖🌹
Oh sweet BCC!


Yes, I really did shed some tears just like that gif! I have no words. I think the world of you and your adorable smiling face! So Iíll hold onto your beliefs that this will go well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie49 View Post
Good post and good luck. Have you been practising your weather related talk ready for the UK.

Today's conversation started would have been...

Well that's summer over with... Looking a bit black and grey out there.
Awwww, thank you Mr Frankie.

Hmmm...good point! I wonder if I should comment on the weather in the most Aussie way possible...with a oddly phrased question:
ĎHow grey is that weather lookiní today, mate?í
Yeah...I need some practice!

Group hug for everyone in the thread! Youíve all made me feel so wonderful. Thank you!
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 11:55 PM   #8
tnman03
Rustic rapscallion
 
tnman03's Avatar
 
tnman03 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: South East
Posts: 11,457
What a beautifully written personal's. Your a smart, beautiful lady inside and out so finding more new friends and connections will happen. I wish you luck in your pending relocation and all of its life changing ripple effects. It actually sounds like a big adventure so have fun and enjoy yourself. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I hope you connect with some great people and even more so I hope you find your potential soul mate.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 03:53 AM   #9
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnman03 View Post
What a beautifully written personal's. Your a smart, beautiful lady inside and out so finding more new friends and connections will happen. I wish you luck in your pending relocation and all of its life changing ripple effects. It actually sounds like a big adventure so have fun and enjoy yourself. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I hope you connect with some great people and even more so I hope you find your potential soul mate.
Oh Mr Tinman, thank you for such kind words! Your support means so much.

And I hope I find my soulmate too! Iím sure he/she is around someplace...probably waiting for me to get my act together!

Thank you again.
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 05:53 AM   #10
Mindfondler
Absentee
 
Mindfondler's Avatar
 
Mindfondler is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,067
Please be assured that Tinglebliss and I are here for you.
.
__________________
My other half is the delightful Tinglebliss.
Visit our Meet Mr and Mrs MF thread and hear our (old) joint introduction.


Read about me in kink and what turns me on and my other interests.
Also, see my photos and listen to my audio clips.


Check out my personals advert for a sparky female sub.
NEW! .Are you our needle in a haystack?


Team PM ..

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2018, 01:31 AM   #11
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet
 
Wild_Honey_66's Avatar
 
Wild_Honey_66 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: deep in the night
Posts: 37,881
Hello-hello! 🙋

I don't think we've ever met, but I've seen you around the PG.
__________________
Sometimes I wonder when you sleep
Are you ever dreaming of me?
Sometimes when I look into your eyes
I pretend you're mine, all the damn time...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2018, 08:51 PM   #12
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfondler View Post
Please be assured that Tinglebliss and I are here for you.
.
Awwww, Mr and Mrs MF! You know I think the world of you two! Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Honey_66 View Post
Hello-hello! 🙋

I don't think we've ever met, but I've seen you around the PG.
Hello, hello, Ms Honey!

I donít think we have met, but I have seen you dancing around the forums. And you do make some interesting forums!
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 08:42 AM   #13
snexxer
Literotica Guru
 
snexxer's Avatar
 
snexxer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,104
To my beautiful friend Lucy.

You know I'm here for you 100% when you reach blighty.
__________________
Owner of lollygirl26's heart.
Lollygirl26 owns mine

semper in excreta solum profundum variat
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018, 01:36 PM   #14
snexxer
Literotica Guru
 
snexxer's Avatar
 
snexxer is offline
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,104
*cough cough*
Bump
__________________
Owner of lollygirl26's heart.
Lollygirl26 owns mine

semper in excreta solum profundum variat
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018, 01:38 PM   #15
ExiledWelshman
Literotica Guru
 
ExiledWelshman's Avatar
 
ExiledWelshman is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,839
Ladies and gents, I've been lucky enough to chat to Lucy a few times. She's lovely. Treat her well or I shall come and stern words with you.
__________________
My stories...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 10:11 AM   #16
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet
 
Wild_Honey_66's Avatar
 
Wild_Honey_66 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: deep in the night
Posts: 37,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post
Hello, hello, Ms Honey!

I donít think we have met, but I have seen you dancing around the forums. And you do make some interesting forums!
Why thank you! I do love to dance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledWelshman View Post
Ladies and gents, I've been lucky enough to chat to Lucy a few times. She's lovely. Treat her well or I shall come and [have] stern words with you.
*makes a note to treat Lucy only medium-well*

I do enjoy a stern word or two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 10:34 AM   #17
13Fantasies
Literotica Guru
 
13Fantasies's Avatar
 
13Fantasies is online now
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 13,586
Best of luck with all of your changes. You know I love you to pieces and wish nothing but the best for you. -Hugs-
__________________
"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #18
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by snexxer View Post
To my beautiful friend Lucy.

You know I'm here for you 100% when you reach blighty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledWelshman View Post
Ladies and gents, I've been lucky enough to chat to Lucy a few times. She's lovely. Treat her well or I shall come and stern words with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Fantasies View Post
Best of luck with all of your changes. You know I love you to pieces and wish nothing but the best for you. -Hugs-
Thank you Snexxer, Mr EW, and Mr Houdini for you support. It means the world to me.

I just wanted to pop in and apologise. Iím slowly making my way through my inbox. Life became a little busy this week. Iím so sorry for keeping you waiting!
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 08:55 AM   #19
WillJ8787
Experienced
 
WillJ8787 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Eastern Pa
Posts: 63
Good luck

Good luck and good luck with that UK weather. Two places in the world I don't think I could do for any long stretch of time due to the lack of sunlight...UK and north west coast of North America.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2018, 10:25 PM   #20
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,749
Good luck on your move Lucy

I wish you the best of luck on your new and exciting journey
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 01:42 AM   #21
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJ8787 View Post
Good luck and good luck with that UK weather. Two places in the world I don't think I could do for any long stretch of time due to the lack of sunlight...UK and north west coast of North America.
Haha, thank you! Luckily I live in one of the cooler areas of Australia, so I should be prepared for a decent British summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanguageOfLove View Post
Good luck on your move Lucy

I wish you the best of luck on your new and exciting journey
Ms LOL! Youíre back!
*squeals and hugs tightly*

Itís so wonderful to see you. And thank you! Iím very nervous, but even more excited.

And Iím slowly making my way through my inbox. I apologise for taking so long! I want to ensure I give each PM my time and attention.

In the meantime, how is everyone this weekend? Whatís exciting? Whatís a blessing for you?

Hope youíre all well.
Lucy
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 02:29 AM   #22
Poetdontknowit
Virgin
 
Poetdontknowit is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 20
Good luck to you Lucy

Hello Lucy,

Just wanted to say, as many others have, good luck to you in your new life choices. Fun, and a little scary I would imagine. But, a very cool journey. I too am a very introverted person, who also just went vegan. Gotta get back to health. Married though, so no response required. But I genuinely hope you find what you are looking for. Don't focus on the dark times of the past. Move forward, and basque in the light of your exciting future. Good luck.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 07:33 AM   #23
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post
Haha, thank you! Luckily I live in one of the cooler areas of Australia, so I should be prepared for a decent British summer!


Ms LOL! Youíre back!
*squeals and hugs tightly*

Itís so wonderful to see you. And thank you! Iím very nervous, but even more excited.

And Iím slowly making my way through my inbox. I apologise for taking so long! I want to ensure I give each PM my time and attention.

In the meantime, how is everyone this weekend? Whatís exciting? Whatís a blessing for you?

Hope youíre all well.
Lucy
Hugs you back, I'm doing fine, my blessing would be able to see things differently with a single change of thought....that and getting a good hug and kiss from hubby...lol Oh, and I was able to fit into my bikini

(Hugs some more)
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 08:34 PM   #24
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetdontknowit View Post
Hello Lucy,

Just wanted to say, as many others have, good luck to you in your new life choices. Fun, and a little scary I would imagine. But, a very cool journey. I too am a very introverted person, who also just went vegan. Gotta get back to health. Married though, so no response required. But I genuinely hope you find what you are looking for. Don't focus on the dark times of the past. Move forward, and basque in the light of your exciting future. Good luck.
Thank you! And thatís great advice....focus on the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanguageOfLove View Post
Hugs you back, I'm doing fine, my blessing would be able to see things differently with a single change of thought....that and getting a good hug and kiss from hubby...lol Oh, and I was able to fit into my bikini

(Hugs some more)
Oooooh! Sexy mama in your bikini! Awwww, youíre far too cute when youíre gushing over your hubby. Just sayin...
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 08:55 PM   #25
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,143
Hi everyone.

Just dropping in to say sorry for the delay. The flu turned into pneumonia, so Iím slowly recovering. I just ask for some patience as I slowly return to the land of the living to respond to the PMs.

Iím so sorry.

Lucy
__________________
Heads Up: Iím not in a very good place. Iím a little lost right now. So correspondence with me may suffer. Iím sorry.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.