Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 04-20-2016, 06:06 PM   #1
HawkGirl15
Loves Spam

Workout Turn Ons

Is anyone turned on after or during working out or by people working out?

Old 04-20-2016, 06:09 PM   #2
evest12
Really Experienced

working out

I like to watch a few of the females work out....it's an especially great view...got flashed over and over not too long ago by a young girl who didn't wear anything under her shorts....except her white panties....

Old 04-20-2016, 06:14 PM   #3
kdb
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkGirl15 View Post
Kind of. I get all amp'd up after a hard workout and want to fuck

Old 04-20-2016, 06:16 PM   #4
Chilli4
Virgin

I had an ex who had to stop herself from climax on the static bike in the gym. Then she'd come home and aggressively fuck my cock off.

Old 04-20-2016, 07:13 PM   #5
Stacysmith287
Really Really Experienced

Hi

When I'm running on the treadmill,I look in the mirror and watch the guys looking at my arse and watching my tits bounce lol💋💋

Old 04-20-2016, 07:19 PM   #6
Chilli4
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacysmith287 View Post
When I'm running on the treadmill,I look in the mirror and watch the guys looking at my arse and watching my tits bounce lol💋💋
Sounds divine. Need to change to your gym.

Old 04-20-2016, 07:21 PM   #7
lighterman75
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkGirl15 View Post
There is definitely something about seeing a woman sweat when working out, running, riding, or doing something really physical.

Hangouts: Lighterman75

Team PM

Old 04-20-2016, 07:27 PM   #8
heylaylafrench
Experienced

I check out dudes butts while they're at the squat rack.

Old 04-20-2016, 08:05 PM   #9
Chilli4
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by heylaylafrench View Post
I check out dudes butts while they're at the squat rack.
More than acceptable. Enjoy.

Old 04-20-2016, 08:59 PM   #10
quietlylooking
Literotica Guru

When I was much, much younger, and lived far, far away from where home is now, I used to work out every night at a local gym. A very good-looking and fit man decided I needed some personal attention; he said he saw me working out there every night and thought I could use some pointers to get the most out of my workouts. So ... I succumbed to his charms, and did learn a lot from him about weight lifting.

I also enjoyed the fact that his shorts allowed me at times to get a very good view of his very amply sized cock, either bulging through his shorts, or sometimes through the leg openings when he was bench pressing.

I admit at times I regret not taking him up on his many offers to go for motorcycle rides with him. But I had a boyfriend at the time.

Old 04-20-2016, 09:38 PM   #11
LWulf
I am; gasoline, N matches

I used to get so stoked from working out that I couldn't go to sleep for a couple days. So I'd try ...various ways to get tired enough to want to sleep, but that tended to have a reverse affect, and I'd get stoked all over again. Going out for a run was good, the only limiting factor there was the breath in my lungs and the ache in my muscles, but I'd get so high from it, the pain wasn't that bad. Ultimately the lungs took reign. I'd be gasping for breath, but felt so vitalized.

I was a living fucking nightmare to the strippers who did lap dances for me.

My Stories ................................ SRP Profile .........................My SRP Projects
My Sex Map ...................................................................... Author's Hangout Profile

Old 04-20-2016, 09:43 PM   #12
Yukki_Love2
Virgin

I love watching guys workout, I sometimes stare too much but some guys just look so hot all sweaty and grunting and when they have such awesome bodies, it would be a crime not to stare lol it makes me motivated to work out even more!

Old 04-20-2016, 11:58 PM   #13
birddog22
Virgin

oh yes love looking at woman with those tight pants , yoga pants , n tops very hot looking .

Old 04-21-2016, 12:26 AM   #14
htfive

I need to switch gyms.

Old 04-23-2016, 10:08 AM   #15
ReadyMike
New Mown Chaperone

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietlylooking View Post
When I was much, much younger, and lived far, far away from where home is now, I used to work out every night at a local gym. A very good-looking and fit man decided I needed some personal attention; he said he saw me working out there every night and thought I could use some pointers to get the most out of my workouts. So ... I succumbed to his charms, and did learn a lot from him about weight lifting.

I also enjoyed the fact that his shorts allowed me at times to get a very good view of his very amply sized cock, either bulging through his shorts, or sometimes through the leg openings when he was bench pressing.

I admit at times I regret not taking him up on his many offers to go for motorcycle rides with him. But I had a boyfriend at the time.
Considering the lack of touching, this is quite touching.

Old 04-23-2016, 12:02 PM   #16
SweetSarah417
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdb View Post
Kind of. I get all amp'd up after a hard workout and want to fuck
Same here! I get crazy horny after a good workout. I also love watching guys sweating and working out.. Such a turn on.

Old 04-23-2016, 04:55 PM   #17
jsmiam
Literotica Guru

I apparently like sweaty girls, I've discovered. Separately (the two aren't necessarily connected), sleeveless tank tops and underarms are kinda sexy too. One lady starts with a T-Shirt, and as the workout progresses, it comes off to just the sports bra. And girls bent in funny ways over benches and on machines. What's not to love?

On the other hand, are different fingers... (Steven Wright, actually)

But yeah, on the other hand, is real life, vs. what we secretly reveal about ourselves here. So in real life, staring, constantly watching, or following someone around is weird and creepy. Men adapting their schedules to match a girls is weird, creepy, and scary. And then there are some out there who intentionally interrupt sets, not because the first person was hogging the machine (valid excuse sometimes), but so that they sit on someone else's warm spot (REEEEEALLY weird and creepy). And guys on the prowl, who are always trying to strike up conversations, etc. etc.

So, if you see me at the gym... you probably won't notice me checking you out... I'm reasonably good at not getting caught, as well as stealthily using the mirrors. But as you saw above, yeah, I might be looking. But I'll probably not bother ya... Wear your OLD (pre-recall) Lululemons, wouldja? :-)
My stories on lit -- Personal blog and other stories - https://j2two.wordpress.com -- Accepting pics for my signature so i can say in a squeaky voice, "I'm squeezing your boooob, I'm squeezing your boooob!" (or booty) - L-R, Tiamo15, LauraWilling (recognition by their permission)

Last edited by jsmiam : 04-23-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Old 04-23-2016, 05:18 PM   #18
lvs2lck
Literotica Guru

Yes, the sheen of sweat does arouse me, and the wet stains on the workout clothes can have an effect on me as well if their placement is right!!! The visuals of the workout clothes are usually stimulating for sure!!!

Old 04-23-2016, 05:25 PM   #19
kingkoll

love seeing some of the hot outfits women like to wear while they work out

Old 04-23-2016, 05:34 PM   #20
Chris_Michael
2B or Not 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacysmith287 View Post
Oh damn, I wonder how many women have caught me that way. I think I speak for all fatass men when I say we're just daydreaming about what it would be like... Haha

Can't speak for the men who are in shape

Old 04-23-2016, 05:38 PM   #21
HayleyLuvsSex
Literotica Guru

Yeah I like watching hot guys working out

Old 04-23-2016, 07:18 PM   #22
Lurking2016
Loves Spam

I used to get turned on bench pressing..it was like some kind of chemical reaction or the endorphin release. I don't really workout much anymore..need to get back into it but not for the turn on effect.

I wear tshirts and baggy pants on cardio machines..and I don't run..so nobody is gawking at me.

Old 04-23-2016, 10:33 PM   #23
yvcam
Really Experienced

Hell yes!

I go to the gym daily at 5am. Between the sweat, the girls on the Squat rack and treadmills and the pre-workout suplements, I get home with a massive hard-on. Definitely a good place to see beautiful women

Old 04-23-2016, 11:26 PM   #24
jsmiam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurking2016 View Post
...I wear tshirts and baggy pants on cardio machines..and I don't run..so nobody is gawking at me.
Ohhh, we are....

Plus... Baggy generally also means large pant leg openings, right? ;-)
My stories on lit -- Personal blog and other stories - https://j2two.wordpress.com -- Accepting pics for my signature so i can say in a squeaky voice, "I'm squeezing your boooob, I'm squeezing your boooob!" (or booty) - L-R, Tiamo15, LauraWilling (recognition by their permission)

Last edited by jsmiam : 04-23-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Old 04-24-2016, 12:08 AM   #25
Katiesub
Really Really Experienced

I haven't worked out for a long time, but the seat on the stationary book at times would hit ... just right.

I flush quite visibly when aroused but nobody notices at the gym ....

See ya in a couple years ...

Maybe ...

**but ... now I have a VPN unless it gets me in trouble!**