Audio porn thread?

Bella, I am a huge fan of all your audio stories. You send shivers down my spine!!!!!

Why thank you :) I am working on Feeling bossy 7 tonight as well as a private audio for someone....finally feeling like writing again is a good feeling :)

Bella
 
Why thank you :) I am working on Feeling bossy 7 tonight as well as a private audio for someone....finally feeling like writing again is a good feeling :)

Bella
Just found this thread and shocked...shocked...to find that I have a Mistress wandering around without my knowledge. ;)

You have a lovely voice and I'm glad to see yet another audioboo fan.
 
Just a *bump* in hopes someone has posted something new and sexy and forgotten to share?

Santa did bring me a shiny new microphone for Christmas...but I am still working out the kinks to get the tinny, garbledness out of it.

Boo, I suck. :mad:


I have played on the phone before, but never just recorded straight audio. It kinda turned me on more than I thought it would. Ofcourse that just could be the friend I was thinking of at the time. :eek:
 
Borrowed a page from Libertine & made a 100-1 countdown, using PL's to do the counting.
Did a better job "fixing" my mic though, you can't make out PL at all.


Well here's a shot in the dark (well...several shots actually :devil:)
Being Playful
 
I've only listened to the first several minutes, and holy shit! :devil:
Major flood happening here... :eek:
Thanks for sharing that, VERY nice

it was our pleasure making it hehe. Other people enjoying it is just the icing on the cake ;)
 
Catching up...

Been playing a bit of catch up on messages here and content on boo and soundcloud. Good to hear a few new things from my favorites and find a few new ones as well.

Stay naughty my friends ;)
 
Libby a friend of mine was studying for an exam, to aid her motivation to pass the exam, i offered to make an audio of her choosing if she passed. I found out today she passed and this is the audio she asked for.

100-1 while i fuck my ass and after every 10 numbers to talk about what i would like to hear when her and another friend make an audio.

I probably missed numerous numbers, it was pretty hard to think. Anyway, enough waffle, here it is.

https://soundcloud.com/#sciwi-1/100-1-with-some-difference
 
Back
Top