Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac340 said:
Oh my:) *Mac stumbles off stage with with weak knees and finds a place to sit and watch the other new members get badged*;)

I'm glad you enjoyed your ceremony ;)

a friendly crowd. I just came from the GB, not use to this. It looks like everyone has been busy today?

WyldBreeze said:
I have no preference...I will let you decide. You have more experience with this than I. ;)

In that case * unbuttons wylds blouse about halfway presses the soft material back to allow easy sticking, gently brushes her long hair away from her neck and begins to lick and nibble softly. moving slowly down past the shoulder i reach a point just above the lacy bra she is wearing and makes sure the area is good and moist before placing the badge carefully onto wylds soft smooth skin, finishing by smoothing it out with two fingertips*

WantonWitch said:
They certainly are ;).... where's your number and link in your sigline ????
I think I'm number 20, but haven't had time to figure out the sig line technology again. Been busy and then got sick today. I think I've maxed out at about 24 hours of sleep. There is no way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

mark197205 said:
In that case * unbuttons wylds blouse about halfway presses the soft material back to allow easy sticking, gently brushes her long hair away from her neck and begins to lick and nibble softly. moving slowly down past the shoulder i reach a point just above the lacy bra she is wearing and makes sure the area is good and moist before placing the badge carefully onto wylds soft smooth skin, finishing by smoothing it out with two fingertips*

Oh yesss....that was definitely worth the wait.... *places a soft :kiss: on your lips and walks offstage with butterflies in my stomach* ;)

babydoll2u said:
oh, trust me, you will.
but you didn't answer my question.... where would you like your badge?

Don't you pay attention ? :p

A lick n stick would be great. How about on my hip ? ;)

mark197205 said:

wow... nice ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back