What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying a lazy Sunday with the wife, with the delight of knowing we have another day before returning to work. I love bank holidays, but that's it for us Brits now until Christmas and Boxing Day. We seriously need a new bank (public) holiday in October/November.

Feeling thoughtful and indecisive. Our 3rd wedding anniversary coming up (where the hell did those 3 years go????), and it's leather. And no, you pervs, I don't need ANY help thinking of ideas for 'suitable' gifts for my beautiful wife. My only problem is choosing the right one.

Hope you're all having a peaceful/productive/loving/enjoyable/relaxing Sunday.
 
Frustrated.

I can't figure out why my add/remove programs has suddenly become hidden and I can't find it to bring it back. System restore did not help. I don't know why. Googling some more to see if I can find an answer to how to bring it back. I am the administrator and the dialog tells me to contact the administrator. Too bad she (I) don't know the answer either!!
 
Disappointed. I was in Atlantic City playing poker this weekend. I was up pretty high at one point this morning, and I lost most of it in great starting hands that turned bad against dumb people that got lucky.

I still won $141 for the weekend, but that I had more than twice of that earlier.
 
I don't think I can find enough words to describe my mood today.

My PC screwed up right when I need it the most. After spending close to nine hours with someone that repairs computers, it is still screwed up. (I'm sure if he were in the same room as the PC, he would have gone through things in a short time. However, he isn't. All diagnostics were explained over IM.)

The only good point so far is that my most recent documents transferred to my Mac with the flash drive. Thank god for that. I had copies of everything up to about two months ago already.

*sigh* Life is just sucking me dry lately.
 
Overwhelmed, the word for the week. I am being good, I made a list. Now I am sipping coffee seeing the day advance and realizing I do not have enough time to deal with everything. *sigh* a repeat of yesterday and the day before.
But I need to wake up, although perhaps I should seek to be anesthetized, it may be easier to deal with in an altered state. I am too sleepy to cry about it now. Later. Note to self *easy on the mascara*:rolleyes:
 
Happy Anniversary to us!

3 years ago today, Min and I were married. I have no idea where the time has gone, it seems like yesterday. But it's been a fabulous 3 years, and I know the rest are going to be just as good.
 
3 years ago today, Min and I were married. I have no idea where the time has gone, it seems like yesterday. But it's been a fabulous 3 years, and I know the rest are going to be just as good.

Congratulations! Best wishes to both of you.

Only another xx (number deleted) years and you'll catch up with me and my wife...

Og
 
And why don't we ever see Mrs. Og?? :confused:

Because she doesn't want to be associated with me (as Og).

She sees enough of me in real life and has difficulty keeping up with all the roles I have in that, without Og, and Jeanne, and Fag-Ash Lil and...

Og (Chairman of this that and the other etc.)
 
3 years ago today, Min and I were married. I have no idea where the time has gone, it seems like yesterday. But it's been a fabulous 3 years, and I know the rest are going to be just as good.

Happy anniversary :heart: :rose:

And why don't we ever see Mrs. Og?? :confused:

Because the first time he brought home a computer she attacked the mouse, and has been banned from the computer room since?

Maybe it's time I stop making stuff up about people I have never met?
 
Tired. Just got home about 10 minutes ago.

The next 3 weeks are gonna be hell.

I just gotta keep reminding myself...I love my job.:)
 
Happy anniversary Mat & Min, again. Can't say it too often though. :) :heart:

Writing naughty stories about a woman seduced in her choir robe at church so my mood is...excitable. *grins*
 
Sleepy. I stayed up a little bit late watching the movie Blindness last night. I'm not sleepy because of staying up 20 extra minutes though. I am sleepy because I couldnt' stop thinking about what I saw in the movie that I stayed up 20 extra minutes to watch. Very disturbing content in that movie. I didn't hear great things when it came out, but I can't understand why now. It really did get to me, it was very well done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top