Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching women pee can definitely be a turn on. It's peculiarly mundane, yet sexy because of its mundanity... if that makes sense.

Though in porn I think it seems to be too serious. Pissing on someone is, when all's said and done, a bloody ridiculous thing to do - so it shouldn't be so intense or overtly sexy; it should just be stupid fun.
 
Watching women pee can definitely be a turn on. It's peculiarly mundane, yet sexy because of its mundanity... if that makes sense.

Though in porn I think it seems to be too serious. Pissing on someone is, when all's said and done, a bloody ridiculous thing to do - so it shouldn't be so intense or overtly sexy; it should just be stupid fun.

I disagree with your assessment, at least for myself. I find it a hugely personal and intimate occasion to for my wife to share herself with me.
 
Well, I was coming at it from an essentialist kinda angle, maybe from a more mainstream point of view, as it's not a big thing for me. But ultimately if the shoe fits; I'd rather just giggle at it, for you it might be more intense/intimate. And in the context of domination/degradation, it'd have a different appeal as part of the RP.
 
Power vs. Equality...

What is it about this idea that arouses me when thinking about doing it with a woman but even tho I enjoy sex with a man occasionally I would never ever consider that with him? I cannot explain that one.

Maybe because you have lesbian tendencies, and feel more comfortable with a lady doing that to you than with a man, because with the man you would feel humiliated, but with a lady, you feel like you are on more of an equal footing. And, you might feel like the man is doing it because of a power-trip, but you feel more aroused by her TABOO desires toward you, than by his ego-mania. Just a thought!
 
Great thread...

Me and my Fiance love piss play - but I am more of a giver than a receiver..
I love getting my fiance to piss while she is wearing her panties, and then I stuff those panties in her mouth as i fuck her... alternatively, I shove her panties in her mouth, and then piss all over her face ...
 
Last edited:
Love females pissing. I also have a Tumblr blog and I "follow" watersportlover. Some good stuff.
 
I've always loved watching video clips or pics of women peeing, especially outdoors in the back yard, or woods, or especially in urban areas where women slip between parked cars or behind bushes in a park, raise their skirt and pee while the camera also sees behond her to cars moving down a city street or people walking by in the background.

My wife won't let me watch her pee and even one time when I legitimately opened the power room door to go in myself and she was sitting there, she got pretty peeved about it. I've only had one "secret lady friend" who would really let me watch her pee. I noticed when we were at a motel that she would often not close the door to the bathroom when she went to pee. One day as she was going in, I asked if I could watch her pee. She started to sit on the toilet and I said, "No, take your clothes off and stand in the shower and pee." She did without hesitation. When she started to reach for toilet paper, I just said, "No, just go and lay on the bed I want to eat the spicy recipe of your pussy today." We only did that once. She never expressed any interest in watching me pee, even though I started leaving the bathroom door open when I did. I had always been fascinated by a scene in an old movie (Personal Best) about women track runners. One of the girls (Mariel Hemingway) is having an affair with the coach and one day in a motel he gets out of bed to pee and she says, "Let me hold it while you do. I always wanted to know what it felt like to hold one while it peed." Then she stood there holding the guys dick while he went. That scene drove me wild.

I wish I had asked my lady friend to let me lay in the tub one day while she squatted and peed all over my cock and balls. I think that would be so hot, but I never got the nerve to ask her and regret it. That was all about 15 years ago.

I think this all started when I was about 5-6 years old when I was playing with a friend and his baby sister (maybe 3) came out of the back door naked, came into the grass near us, and just stood there peeing. Their mom came out and grabbed her and she was really pissed off about the whole thing. I remember going home and telling my mom that XXX's sister didn't have a wee-wee and my mom just saying something like "that's one of the things that's different between little girls and little boys." I can't remember if the discussion went further. However, I was always fascinated by women peeing and there was a time after my senior year in high school when a bunch of us were at the shore for "senior week". We all went out to a diserted area of the beach for a bon fire one night. We were drinking beer and making out. I was with my girl friend on a blanket about 50 yards from the rest of the group and one of the other girls had to piss. She came out near us, pullled her shorts off and just started going in the sand about ten feet from us. My girlfriend realized that I was distracted by something, looked up and saw her friend almost wizzing on our heads and shouted to her. Both of them were really angry with me for not telling her and just letting her pull her shorts off and go, but hey, I was only 18 and it was super good for me.

Sorry for the long life history.
 
I had a boyfriend that liked this and got me into it. It was really interesting to be honest. There's a big taboo about it you know? Getting to share something like this is very intimate as well and I really did find myself enjoying it. Not to mention wetting ourselves for one another sometimes made things very hot especially in public.
 
I had a boyfriend that liked this and got me into it. It was really interesting to be honest. There's a big taboo about it you know? Getting to share something like this is very intimate as well and I really did find myself enjoying it. Not to mention wetting ourselves for one another sometimes made things very hot especially in public.

Do you mean you wet your clothes in public or that you dropped your pants like behind some bushes or behind a wall and peed together. I remember a story one of my fraternity brothers told about how he and his girlfriend had bee at a party and drinking and both really had to pee. They almost competed to get into the toilet first but decided to share. She sort of slid back on the seat and peed with her legs spread far enough for him to stand and pee into the toilet between her legs. All I remember was being practically dizzy with the erotic image of it. I think he thought it was just funny and didn't realize how it was actually effecting me. It can be pretty hot but for me, it just remains a fantasy. Good for you for being as open and accepting as you are with your boyfriend.
 
i'm not into the whole Pee thing myself. but once, i did get turned on some by hearing one of my more attractive lady friends pee when she used my bathroom.

why i don't know, maybe it reminded me that even though this woman was still my friend, she still had a hot pussy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top