Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m06jw3YrxL1rqbu4vo1_r1_500.jpg

Love.

:heart:
 
I'm really late to this thread, but I love it. Thanks for all the fun stuff. Oral sex has been my "specialty" since I was first introduced to sex and I worship everyone I hope I have pleasured. :D
 

Attachments

  • Let-The-Fun-Begin.jpg
    Let-The-Fun-Begin.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
LauraWilling said:
I'm really late to this thread, but I love it. Thanks for all the fun stuff. Oral sex has been my "specialty" since I was first introduced to sex and I worship everyone I hope I have pleasured.

Thanks for editing this post. The terms of use agreement that we all accepted when we joined Literotica expressly forbids descriptions or mentions of underage sex.
 
Last edited:
Welcome aboard Laura. Sounds like you have swinging experience from the golden era. We'd love to hear some tales or exploits from that time.
 
Thank you Mr. Rathbone. Yes, my main activity was in the 1970's and into the 1980's. Today my hubby mostly shares me with friends. :)
 
Excuse me but I didn't understand why you had to re-quote it in the first place.

I didn't have to but it was expedient. Further, had I just posted a notice without the quote, she might not have noticed. Yes, I could have sent her a PM instead, but I chose to make the post public so that others who were unaware of the TOS issue would see it.
 
I didn't have to but it was expedient. Further, had I just posted a notice without the quote, she might not have noticed. Yes, I could have sent her a PM instead, but I chose to make the post public so that others who were unaware of the TOS issue would see it.

Perfectly reasonable explanation. Excuse me for not realizing your intentions.
 
How much value is there in a skullfuck? One can drill a hole in a watermelon and skullfuck it. And no, I'm not speaking from experience.

But tormenting a cock worshiper is another thing. There are all kind of games you can play with someone who wants something really bad.

I adore oral servitude...there is nothing that makes me feel sexier than devoting my entire energy to pleasing my partner. Sometimes I don't need anything else to feel totally satisfied. I enjoy it with women as well.

I definitely know about the torment...my new lover will not let me (he says that the only time it's going in my mouth is for the, as you put it, "skullfucking.") I am beyond frustrated lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top