Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
and see how happy she is now?

shaving-pussy20.jpg

The Mutt said:
For years, women have told men how much they hate razor stubble on our faces. Now they all start shaving their pussies. Don't they like us to eat their pussies? Do they promise to shave every time we have sex?

Ha! You sound just like my lover. He hates that scratchy razor burn. I mean, how hard is it to brush the hair back with your hand? Do these guys just burrow face first into a pussy?

crazybbwgirl said:
Ha! You sound just like my lover. He hates that scratchy razor burn. I mean, how hard is it to brush the hair back with your hand? Do these guys just burrow face first into a pussy?
Yeah, baby. Then I use my tongue to find my way to the creamy center.
:p

crazybbwgirl said:

ack..gag... pusy hair down throat...gag...hack....

7.jpg

mmmmm better mmmmmmm

NaughtyLil1 said:
Is this your new home away from home? :p

That is all. I don't belong here.

Stop it.... your screwing up my shaved pussy take over!!

06.jpg

crazybbwgirl said:
I like hair. Bodies should have some sort of hair on them. I have a hard time with all that waxed, plastic looking, bare flesh. Too kiddie like for me.
Amen. :kiss: Fortunately, I have snagged myself a fella who feels the same way. Besides, it's more fun just being a godess rather than working at being one :p

Tinkersquash said:
Amen. :kiss: Fortunately, I have snagged myself a fella who feels the same way. Besides, it's more fun just being a godess rather than working at being one :p

Amen sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back