~Texas Cantina~

yummy... Texas chili (no beans because that's not chili), cornbread, cheese and a Hard pear cider.....

pretty damn good meal if I do say so... There's plenty if anyone wants some (and the cornbread is gluten free)

Oh I'll take it. I love tending bar and know my way around. And you're right, we can work something out. Do some bartering or something.

How are you this evening? We've had rain all day. Finally.

Great! It shouldn't be that hard of a job being as there isn't alot of traffic lol

I'm sure we can come up with something ;)

Was humid this morning, got to 85. By the time I got home the wind had picked up and dropped the temps a bit.

How was your day today?

yummy... Texas chili (no beans because that's not chili), cornbread, cheese and a Hard pear cider.....

pretty damn good meal if I do say so... There's plenty if anyone wants some (and the cornbread is gluten free)

*gets a bowl of chili and cornbread*

Thanks, Max. That's very kind of you.

LOL ... that's right!!!

:D

Great! It shouldn't be that hard of a job being as there isn't alot of traffic lol

I'm sure we can come up with something ;)

Was humid this morning, got to 85. By the time I got home the wind had picked up and dropped the temps a bit.

How was your day today?

Oh it was crazy today. Spent 5 hours on the phone trying to get some business stuff going. I hate business politics even if I'm good at it. Too much wasted breath on what should be common sense. Go figure.

I'm hell on a grill too by the way. MaxSmith has the chili, we can grill some flank steaks, warm up some tortillas...plus the margaritas....what more would we need?

Oh it was crazy today. Spent 5 hours on the phone trying to get some business stuff going. I hate business politics even if I'm good at it. Too much wasted breath on what should be common sense. Go figure.

I'm hell on a grill too by the way. MaxSmith has the chili, we can grill some flank steaks, warm up some tortillas...plus the margaritas....what more would we need?

You always have to keep in mind that common sense isn't all that common LOL

I work with ALOT of people just like that. It's amazing at the higher the degree the dumber they become. :rolleyes:

I do love a man that is good in the kitchen or at the grill, so in reality for me ...

There isn't anything else I need

You always have to keep in mind that common sense isn't all that common LOL

I work with ALOT of people just like that. It's amazing at the higher the degree the dumber they become. :rolleyes:

I do love a man that is good in the kitchen or at the grill, so in reality for me ...

There isn't anything else I need

I finally got the monster grill here and then they said I couldn't have it in the apartment complex. What buffoons.

I live in apartments too.

Lets get a ranch somewhere and call it a day ...

Give me 120 acres and I will never need anything again. Horses, cattle, all the assorted farm animals, and of course a well thought out garden. Have a creek running through it and I'm set for life.

I'd so go native.

Evening :D

CantinaTexasScreenShot.jpg

Give me 120 acres and I will never need anything again. Horses, cattle, all the assorted farm animals, and of course a well thought out garden. Have a creek running through it and I'm set for life.

I'd so go native.

Oh fuck, I'd so go native if I had that kind of set up too.

I've spent my life in the city but I have always wanted to live in the country and have a farm.

*sigh*

Oh fuck, I'd so go native if I had that kind of set up too.

I've spent my life in the city but I have always wanted to live in the country and have a farm.

*sigh*

Either that or put me deep in the woods. Anything really that is self-sustainible and away from people.

What can I get you? Drinks are free but we encourage tipping.
I will let you decide that - I am not familiar with drinking too much :) So go easy.
Slow sauntering works better.
That will happen after a few drinks ;) But more than likely, fall on my face

No he wont take your money either but he'll make you a hell of a drink ...

Ill trust your word on that, then again, what do I know of drinks - good or bad :)

I've really been thinking about Washington lately. Mountains and the ocean all relatively close to each other.

sighs

I could do Washington but have always wanted to go to Montana or Wyoming.

Dreams are good ...

I have to take off.

Take care of FS and don't forget to lock up

:kiss:

Back